over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral anabolics and stomach upset

richie34

Registered
Which oral anabolics cause least stomach upset? Obviously I have searched but have only found conflicting opinions,so thought I'd ask you guys who have actual experience.so much b.s out there now! Am only looking at taking low dose to add to trt dose (150mg/wk) every now and again.also have tried to find trust worthy information on oral dhb and totally conflicting information.thanks for any input.rich)

Winstrol/anavar/Tbol were all fine for my stomach for 4-5 weeks @50mg. No loss of appetite whatsoever. Always took the pills with a large meal.

Thanks for reply Delt123 do you have any stomach issues such as crohns colitis or IBS etc ? Still good to hear all was good but as have crohns and IBS I thought I'd better be carefull.hope some chime in who have any of said diseases but all input from peoples experience very helpful as internet hao much bad information now.thks again )

Tbol is the only oral I can manage anymore. And I have ibs

50 mg of winny was fine for me.

100 mg of winny and 10 mg halo wrecked my stomach after a few days. Was throwing up for 36 hours.

ive had great luck with anavar, proviron, and tbol.

Anadrol gave me indigestion and killed appetite
Halo gave me terrible indigestion

Other than those two nothing else bothers me

Thanks heavyhitter getyucked and gun smith ) heavy hitter I think t bol sounds like I may be OK but so much online talk about tbol causing stomach upset but then it seems lots folk have problems with them all! Anyway much appreciated and hopefully more will chime in with there experience

Thanks heavyhitter getyucked and gun smith ) heavy hitter I think t bol sounds like I may be OK but so much online talk about tbol causing stomach upset but then it seems lots folk have problems with them all! Anyway much appreciated and hopefully more will chime in with there experience
I have problems with most of them. Have you ever tried injectables orals? Injectable dbol doesn’t seem to give me the same stomach upset as oral

Thats maybe what I'll do heavy hitter,was really wanting to use an anabolic like tbol or stanoz though as keeping estro under control seems to help me not flare with the crohns.have been looking I to the nandrolone,stanoz and try test dose that Dr lichten advises to keep inflammation down and healthy shbg healthy range.hope more people chime in on that thread.thks

I have sworn off orals, just feel like crap. I will admit 25mg of proviron is all i will take off and on.

I can't do any orals anymore they are just too hard on my body. Even some injectables give me digestive issues.

Tbol comes to mind for me.

Cbbeam what injectables have you found to affect stomach and digestion? With my crohns I've found low dose test say200 -250 mg/wk helps regulate me with bowels etc.adding an anabolic is usually fine too but have only found dhb and primo ok so far .may give Dr licthens protocol a try v soon.this for all replys

Does anybody know why we get these stomach issues with orals ? i know ppl who can eat 200mg anadrol ed no issues, my self 50mg anadrol and 3 days later im fucked my digestion goes to shit.

I think proviron would make a great occasional addition to trt.

Think about why this happens and you get closer o your answer. The discomfort is from cholestasis.These 17 alpha alkylated steroids are rough on the bile system of the liver. The answer is to drop all orals and let the systems repair and tissue heal. All anabolic steroids are conjugated in the liver all all of them tax it. If you are going to pound the doses adn especially the orals this is going to happen eventually unless you have a steel liver.

Does anybody know why we get these stomach issues with orals ? i know ppl who can eat 200mg anadrol ed no issues, my self 50mg anadrol and 3 days later im fucked my digestion goes to shit.

That's a great question . Hopefully someone will have answer . Cause I would love to know myself

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131