over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral combos....what's your favorite?

I loooooved pheraplex.

Me too...

I normally hate orals, feel all weird on them. Got few bottles of phera when it was OTC and tried for a few days and stopped. It was giving me mild insomnia at 20mg a day. Years later I gave it another chance and took 20mg/day for like a month. Holy cow... It's good shit. Similar to pharma drol. It didn't mess with my appetite and sleep was fine after a few days of getting used to the drug. I didn't feel much liver stress at this dose. Combine 20mg phera with 20mg epi and you're in for some great gains. You'll feel very solid, very dense and strong, mentally you'll be alright, probably a little euphoric, not depressive or aggressive at all.

My advice if you've never done either. Get acquainted with each one alone, understand if they agree with your body, then next time do the combo.

Me too...

I normally hate orals, feel all weird on them. Got few bottles of phera when it was OTC and tried for a few days and stopped. It was giving me mild insomnia at 20mg a day. Years later I gave it another chance and took 20mg/day for like a month. Holy cow... It's good shit. Similar to pharma drol. It didn't mess with my appetite and sleep was fine after a few days of getting used to the drug. I didn't feel much liver stress at this dose. Combine 20mg phera with 20mg epi and you're in for some great gains. You'll feel very solid, very dense and strong, mentally you'll be alright, probably a little euphoric, not depressive or aggressive at all.

My advice if you've never done either. Get acquainted with each one alone, understand if they agree with your body, then next time do the combo.
Great advice ALLEX. I haven't ran phera before but if you're comparing it to pharm grade drol then someone definitely should ease into using it. Which is why I'm finding this very appealing right now.
Drol is by far one of my favorites as a stand alone but nothing adds size on me like a 50/30 drol/dbol combo! I can only run the drol on workout days or else I get headaches. It actually helps my joints out too which is another reason why I love it.
I haven't really stacked any orals on a cut through. I've tried running a half tab of drol with 60mgs of anavar to see how it worked for me and I felt great on it. Hardened up alot, felt huge, but my appetite went to shit within 3 weeks so I stopped.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I can only handle orals preworkout, I've done several different combos and I can say sdrol, winny, tbol, and/or dbol mixed any which way were my favs.

69 is a great oral combo.

30 mgs proved too many sides for me. Even 20 mgs seemed uncomfortable

No need with Phera, it is very potent

See I get no sides on 30mgs of superdrol!!
I get such amazing strength, vascularity and muscle fullness and size.
The KEY with superdrol is you MUST get pure raws!
I have noticed the superdrol that is not pure causes more sides than 99% pure superdrol.

Most have not tried really pure superdrol because it's hard to come by.
I get mine tested to make sure. It's night and day difference from good and not so good superdrol.

It's so potent it will trump all other orals so really no point in stacking. I did do superdrol and phara plex back in the day. Once I upped the superdrol I noticed better gains

I was gonna try 10mg sdrol with 10mg pherplex a day for 4 weeks and take a month off and back of for four more weeks. Obviously with test in there...

I have noticed the superdrol that is not pure causes more sides than 99% pure superdrol.

I get mine tested to make sure. It's night and day difference from good and not so good superdrol.

It's so potent it will trump all other orals so really no point in stacking. I did do superdrol and phara plex back in the day. Once I upped the superdrol I noticed better gains

ive done superdrol and phera. First time superdrol in 2005. did it last year as well a short time until what i thought were sides

Important to split the dose up throughout the day or dose it all pre-workout?

ive done superdrol and phera. First time superdrol in 2005. did it last year as well a short time until what i thought were sides

Important to split the dose up throughout the day or dose it all pre-workout?

Well Methasteron's half life 8 hrs. If your going to take 10mgs do pre workout.
20mgs take 10mgs in the am and 10mgs pre workout.

30mgs, take 10mg when you wake up, 10mgs at lunch, 10mgs late afternoon preworkout.

I have noticed if I am taking 30mgs a day spread the results are the best. Do not take more than 10mgs at a time when taking 30mgs a day, that's when lethargy sets in bad for me, so if I'm taking 30 mg a day and one of my doses I take 20mgs to jumpstart it will literally put me in bed !!

You don't know what you're talking about and not looking hard enough.

Just here at this very board there are at least 2 sponsors that carry it.

If they're sponsors here can you say which ones?

i'm running Solberg Oral Superdrol and Injectable Anadrol right now and it's a pretty damn solid combo.....getting strong as shit without the debilitating backpumps I'd normally get on just a high oral dose of Anadrol.

dont like combos too much. That said phera is a favorite for sure. Protodrol , mild, still very nice.

Not sure if this will get seen, and hence replied to.

But, what is Protodrol....? Never heard if it, and I've been
at this for nearly, a combined 12-14 years, with a
modest break entirely from gear "and" training
altogether.

But have been back at it now, training and gear for a little more than 17 1/2 months, training ( this Holiday season, ( Thanksgiving /X~mas ), will be two years back at training, and this past Feb, will have been a year back
"On"...! So, next February 2018 will be two year's back
on cycle, "Blastin" & cruizin.....! Currently kinda in btwn,

Not as adventurous with Injects as I was, but running
Tbol, & Var

Inj. = Test Undec, Primo, some. Propionate, and a 3 Ester Tren Blend.

~ Size2XXL

Last edited:

****/ Good info there on the SD, have to keep this in mind, as I happen to have 1 bottle, (unopened) the original 10 MG caps from Anabolic Extreme, and a partial bottle, ( maybe 15 caps in total left), a d then some SD inj. Water based, as well as An oil at 50 MG per
my.

Will take note of this as I've experienced the dreaded lethargy myself, and I do shift work.....! Found myself almost falling asleep at the wheel coming in about two months back, just on some UGL I believe 25 mg/ cap.

~ Size2XXL

Not sure if this will get seen, and hence replied to.

But, what is Protodrol....? Never heard if it, and I've been
at this for nearly, a combined 12-14 years, with a
modest break entirely from gear "and" training
altogether.

DHt derivative. Good for pre contest, and mood. Not too strong , Ive never went above 75 mgs. Some guys were going up to 150 etc. I tend to go lower on any anabolics , to avoid androgenic side effects.

Nomenclature: 17a-methyl-5a-androst-17b-ol, or 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane, or 17a-methyl-etioallocholane-17b-ol, or 17a-methylandrostan-17-ol

Synonyms: Protodrol, desoxymestanolone, desoxymethyldihydrotestosterone, proto-plex

Before being launched as "Protodrol" by iForce Nutrition, this compound was mentioned in Vida's book, as well as a couple of medical studies, and like lots of designer steroids was synthesized at one point by Patrick Arnold.

If you thought that the nomenclature looks a lot like methyl DHT, you'd be right. This compound is methyl DHT without the 3-ketone (so it could be described as 3-desoxy mestanolone).

A 3-ketone usually increases activity, so one could assume from this that methyl DHT would be stronger than its desoxy cousin Protodrol, however the Vida data would suggest otherwise (though it's worth remembering that the different sources Vida quotes often give wildly differing values for the same compounds, so they shouldn't be taken as gospel).

There also exists the possibility that the body is capable of introducing a 3-ketone to protodrol in vivo. This is well-documented with delta4 3-desoxy steroids such as ethylestrenol, but whether it's possible or not with protodrol is unknown.

However, the main marketing point of Protodrol wasn't its anabolic or androgenic potential, it was the promise of being the only 17a-methyl to be liver safe.

Despite the relatively small number of symptomatic cases of hepatic injury caused by methylated steroids, liver health is a genuine concern (not least because by the time you are symptomatic, you're already in a bad way). The primary method by which 17a-alkylated steroids induce injury on the liver is by causing a condition called cholestasis, where the liver is unable to excrete toxins into the intestine via the bile ducts. Instead, the liver gets "backed up" and waste products like bilirubin start leaking out into the blood stream (causing the yellow discolouration in the eyes and skin known as jaundice).

This condition is typically reversible, but the case studies make for a sobering read.

Bromosulfophthalein (BSP) is a relatively nontoxic organic anion used as an in vivo indicator of liver performance. Elimination of BSP via the biliary system following iv injection requires dissociation from albumin in plasma, translocation across the sinusoidal membrane, conjugation with glutathione within the hepatocyte, translocation across the bile canalicular membrane, and excretion in bile.

If doses of protodrol failed to impair biliary function in rabbits at such high doses, it bodes well for human use, however it doesn't rule out some degree of hepatic toxicity by other mechanisms.

But what does protodrol do?

Patrick Arnold knocked some up back in '05, and had this to say about it:

I had some people try it out, one guy in particular who was an old friend in town and was my guinea pig for stuff since back when I first was making 4-AD and its nor analog. Anyway, this guy comes back after six weeks or so and says, “What the hell WAS that stuff?” I asked him what he meant and he said it’s the best stuff he has ever taken. He had clean gains and felt great and his strength was through the roof.

Of course since then there's been a lot more people use this compound, and so for dosage instructions and cycle expectations it would be wise to defer to the user logs and feedback.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws