over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral Cycle feedback please.

cdickinson66

Newbies
I would like to try a low dosage All oral cycle.
After much research here's what I have come up with:

Week_MethenoloneA._Methandienone_Winstrol___Oxymetholone__Clomid___Clenbuterol
1______100mg/day___30mg/day
2______100mg/day___30mg/day
3______200mg/day___40mg/day
4______200mg/day___40mg/day
5______________________________20mg/day____50mg/day
6______________________________20mg/day____50mg/day
7______________________________30mg/day____100mg/day_______________80mg/d
8______________________________30mg/day____100mg/day_______________100mg/d
9_______________________________________________________100mg/d____120mg/d
10______________________________________________________50mg/d

Also Nolvadex but not sure about quanties.

I am going with all British Dragon supplies from Alinshop:

MethenoloneA. = Primobol (17beta-hydroxy-1-methyl-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one)
Methandienone = Mesterolone "Dbol" ( 1-methyl-5alpha-dihydrotestosterone)
Winstrol = Stanabol "Stanozolol"
(17alpha-Methyl-2'H-5alpha-androst-2- -eno(3,2-c)pyrazol-17beta-ol)
Oxymetholone = Oxydrol (17beta-Hydroxy-2-hydroxymethylene-17alpha-methyl-5alpha-androstan-3-one)

Then of course
Clomid
Clenbuterol

Any words of caution here? or advice on the dosages? I want to use all the above to spread out results between bulking and lean mass as well as retension afterwards.

Thanks

-Chuck

You posted this in 2 different forums,,,same thing I said in the other thread: I wouldn't recommend an all oral cycle, atleast throw some Test in there!!!

Yeah Man whats the deal why do you want to do an all oral cycle?? If the reason is because your scared to inject than you should get over that fear because the damage you will do to your liver on a cycle like that compared to the risks of injecting are like night and day. Trust me I did some oral cycles and their not worth it. What ever your reasons are trust me juice up if your gonna use gear for the best results.

cdickinson66 said:
MethenoloneA. = Primobol (17beta-hydroxy-1-methyl-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one)
Methandienone = Mesterolone "Dbol" ( 1-methyl-5alpha-dihydrotestosterone)
Winstrol = Stanabol "Stanozolol"
(17alpha-Methyl-2'H-5alpha-androst-2- -eno(3,2-c)pyrazol-17beta-ol)
Oxymetholone = Oxydrol (17beta-Hydroxy-2-hydroxymethylene-17alpha-methyl-5alpha-androstan-3-one)
Lot of problems here. For instance you have Methandienone = Mesterolone. Mesterolone is the generic name for Proviron, not Dianabol which goes by the generic methandienone and methandrostenolone. Also, I'm not sure why needed but your chemical formula is incorrect. Methandrostenolone is 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-3-one and your 1 alpha-methyl-DHT up there is mesterolone (brand name Proviron).

You will be shut down so be prepared for a bit of a crash after coming off. Why not just do something like dbol + proviron 1-4, winstrol + anadrol 5-8... and your clen dosages would kill an elephant. Start off with 20mcg (not mg's) and go to 40, then to 80, then to 120mcg's. Clomid is fine but I'd want some HCG on hand, just in case of shirinkage.

Liver Transplant

Hold on!!! Why are you rushing this thing of try or wanting to get "BIG"? I remember a guy at that gym that said "I want it know, right know"!!! So after, a few months of training this guy started to looked like the "Incredible Hulk" he soon died of a heart attack!!!! SHHHIITTIT!!! What you have writed down would blowout all the organs in the body! Relax, dude. Take only the 100mg., if your heart can stand it. Actually , If you can get use to it , that's all you need, unless you want a booster shot of some injectable! If you feel any kind of tightening or tension in the chest area, this means the heart isn't functioning properly and that you must cut back on the dose. Take your dose 1-1/2hr. before your workout. Try not to workout no more than 1hr-1 hr. 1/2., if you are going daily and taking that much, you wiil need Sundays, maybe even Saturday off from the steriods. Low dosage may sound good to the ears and brain but man, you have a brew here that I woudn't take.! Clenbutrol, clomid, and Oxymetholone should be replaced with Proviron, keep the others for a later time, use those when you are completely out of any steriods! Stretch out the fat-burner- anti-estrogens for two months. Make sure that you are taking any liver-protectants that you know of. Eat every 2-3hr., meditate, sleep eight hours. I should see you on on of the Magazine covers in the near future.
Stay strong, Kinson

Last edited:
TaiChiChuan said:
Hold on!!! Why are you rushing this thing of try or wanting to get "BIG"? I remember a guy at that gym that said "I want it know, right know"!!! So after, a few months of training this guy started to looked like the "Incredible Hulk" he soon died of a heart attack!!!! SHHHIITTIT!!! What you have writed down would blowout all the organs in the body! Relax, dude. Take only the 100mg., if your heart can stand it. Actually , If you can get use to it , that's all you need, unless you want a booster shot of some injectable! If you feel any kind of tightening or tension in the chest area, this means the heart isn't functioning properly and that you must cut back on the dose. Take your dose 1-1/2hr. before your workout. Try not to workout no more than 1hr-1 hr. 1/2., if you are going daily and taking that much, you wiil need Sundays, maybe even Saturday off from the steriods. Low dosage may sound good to the ears and brain but man, you have a brew here that I woudn't take.! Clenbutrol, clomid, and Oxymetholone should be replaced with Proviron, keep the others for a later time, use those when you are completely out of any steriods! Stretch out the fat-burner- anti-estrogens for two months. Make sure that you are taking any liver-protectants that you know of. Eat every 2-3hr., meditate, sleep eight hours. I should see you on on of the Magazine covers in the near future.
Stay strong, Kinson
Tai...how old were you again, I forget what you said...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws