over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral Dbol VS Injectable.

notorius

Registered
which of the 2 versions works best and is with the least sides?

Inj for me doesnt effect my stomach, other than that theyre all the same

Injectable dbol all the way here. Before trying it of course orally it was consumed but it and any orals always give me horrible heartburn and some stomach distention. Switched over to injectable and could use way less mg and not have the heartburn issue. The pump strength and euphoria is real as they say!
my2.

I much prefer injectable dbol. Feels stronger, less side effects. I've just seen all around better results with injectable. The main reason I even tried injectable was to try and get around the heartburn and stomach problems and it definitely worked well.

I love both versions!
I don’t get acid reflux or appetite issues from orals so it’s not an issue. I did love inject dbol for site injecting my biceps though.

INJECTABLE DBOL bypasses the liver only once not twice can be used longer for at a higher mg with out effecting the liver as much.

Is preferred because it also works well with out the bloated stomach look and excess water retention. It builds beef and muscle just not holding too much water from a fatty liver.

Never done injectable Dbol but I’ve done injectable Sdrol and Var and they were both profoundly better than the oral versions.

I’ve noticed as I’m now getting older and approaching 40 that I just can’t seem to handle orals like I once could. I was diagnosed with chronic acid reflux early into my teens and nowadays orals just exacerbate the issue too much causing me to have to increase my antacid use which in turns leads to digestion issues that wreak havoc on my bowels and overall quality of life. Just makes them not worth it no matter how effective they are.

Switching to injectable versions allows me to still use the orals I love from time to time without having to suffer the consequences of taking them orally.

INJECTABLE DBOL bypasses the liver only once not twice can be used longer for at a higher mg with out effecting the liver as much.

Is preferred because it also works well with out the bloated stomach look and excess water retention. It builds beef and muscle just not holding too much water from a fatty liver.

I don’t think there’s any clinical evidence of injectables being less liver toxic. I can’t remeber if it was mike Arnold or stewie, but a really smart person that’s broscience.

Since it is still methylated, still has to be metabolized by the liver. I don’t know. I’m just repeating what a few guys on here said

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws