over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral DMSO as a cure all

I definitely want to give this a try. I also want to try it topically on a lower back injury as I am really interested in it's benefit to circulation.

I know that it carriers everything in with it so I am wondering about how long that lasts after application. For instance, how long before I could put my clothes on over the area or even sit with my back to a chair?

Thanks guys.

I definitely want to give this a try. I also want to try it topically on a lower back injury as I am really interested in it's benefit to circulation.

I know that it carriers everything in with it so I am wondering about how long that lasts after application. For instance, how long before I could put my clothes on over the area or even sit with my back to a chair?

Thanks guys.

That's what I originally bought it for. You want the area to be somewhat clean when you put it on but I've applied it at work and just let it dry a bit. Couple minutes, never had a problem. I suggest finding a roll on one that has aloe in it already. It does burn a little bit you get use to it. It helps a lot. I'm at work now i would take a pic of the one I use. I posted it on this thread a while back.

Here it is

Thanks man. I saw that one when I was browsing around. I actually just placed an order a little while ago for a 99.9% pure one. Had a lot of positive reviews, price was good, and they state that their plastic won't dissolve from it so hopefully that's true haha After I try it by itself (diluted of course) I plan on experimenting by adding cissus and curcumin to it.

Thanks man. I saw that one when I was browsing around. I actually just placed an order a little while ago for a 99.9% pure one. Had a lot of positive reviews, price was good, and they state that their plastic won't dissolve from it so hopefully that's true haha After I try it by itself (diluted of course) I plan on experimenting by adding cissus and curcumin to it.

Yeah man. Go light with it at first. Get some cotton balls to apply it with. That one I posted is 99.9 DMSO but it's a 70/30 mix with aloe. I just found it easier to apply. People know when I use it especially if I go heavy. You kinda get a taste and people smell it on you. I used a scented soap and then got it on my hands and I swear I tasted that soap all afternoon.

haha thanks for the heads up. I'm going to add a little d limonene, hopefully that may help the smell a bit.

I love it. I take 20 grams a day. I swear it's helping keep me healthy. I'm around a lot of sick people in my job and I've been healthy.
I feel it's helping my hair come back and smoothing out my skin.
It's a detoxifier of the liver. All MSM is is sulphur which is the beauty mineral.
It's a true bodybuilding supplement just in the fact it opens up tissue so toxins can come out through the pours, plus makes tissue more elastic.
Can't beat the benefits for such a minimal financial investment. :)

How is this still treating treating you? Are you still under the belief that it is just as effective or close to as effective as dmso? Highly considering buying msm powder from vitaminshope. How long do you plan on running it at this dose and any other benefits you can think of that were not listed here I.e digestive or muscle

Pharmacist told me it has caused live damage
in people who ingest it.

Thoughts?

I couldnt imagine drinking DMSO. Even at 50% strength it still burns/irritates my skin.

Same here. Tried it in the 80's - no bueno. I could never imagine drinking the stuff.

I have been using msm powder at a Dose of 1 tablespoon twice daily and I will report it has cured me of my hemmoroids. I love the energy I feel from it and I can attest to the glow it gives your skiN.

In my last competition cycle I was using DMSO Gel

This is the exact one I used:
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Animal-Legends-DMSO-99-85%25-Pure/dp/B000WO6KFS/ref=sr_1_cc_4?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1424895236&sr=1-4-catcorr&keywords=horse+DMSO+gel"]Amazon.com : Animal Legends DMSO 99.85% Pure Gel, 1 lb : Sports & Outdoors@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31rLgyGNQML.@@AMEPARAM@@31rLgyGNQML[/ame]

It definitely helped me lift through some issues I was having

I recommend giving it a shot

As for drinking it, ehh just apply it to your aches and pains come on now :) lol

Last edited:
I tried something similar , a roll on DMSO topical. It works great but you can actually taste it after applying it transdermal. Kinda taste like synthetic garlic; weird taste. the taste lasts about 2 hours.

I have been using msm powder at a Dose of 1 tablespoon twice daily and I will report it has cured me of my hemmoroids. I love the energy I feel from it and I can attest to the glow it gives your skiN.

Thank you for the pm today. I started back up on MSM after reading it. Hopefully it helps my hemmoroids. I'm bleeding like a girl on her period which is kind of scary.

Junk Science!

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but DMSO as a cure-all (or cure anything, really...) is pseudo science.

-TM

I have a partially torn rotator cuff wit assorted -itis', been using dmso topically for three weeks 2x daily and it hasnt helped pain still present with certain movements and achey at night...switched back to naproxen

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws