over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral DMSO as a cure all

I have a partially torn rotator cuff wit assorted -itis', been using dmso topically for three weeks 2x daily and it hasnt helped pain still present with certain movements and achey at night...switched back to naproxen

My rotator cuff is healing by using BPC-157, and pentosan polysulphate. With pentosan be careful to keep dose as recommended. It is a powerful blood thinner. I got stupid and did very high doses and almost bled to death from a 5 hour nose bleed. It scared the piss out of me. I took a month break from pentosan then went back on at the recommended dose of 3mg/kg of body weight injected once a week and my injury is improving fast.
With BPC-157 I inject 250mcg daily at the injury site.

MSM has definitely helped my Hemmroids. It also smooths out the skin helping you look younger and it makes membranes more permeable allowing for liver detoxification. It is a very useful supplement. It's basically sulphur which is known as the beauty mineral.

Read online how DMSO + PABA is used for Chemical PE along with PGE1. Supposedly both DMSO and PABA can soften collagen making it more elastic.

Which led me to think along these lines. Fascia is mostly collagen, correct? Why couldn't the same combination work for stretching your muscle fascia?

I didn't have time to plow through the whole thread but has anyone tried this?

I use topical DMSO from time to time with good results.

does dmso and topical testosterone do well together? how about all those chemicals with the testosterone absorbing?

DMSO is supposed to be very potent and some even say it amplifies any medication, drugs you have in your body like prescriptions. so wondering if it makes test shots stronger?

been using it quite a while for shoulder, elbow aches mainly and seems to work. stopped using it and elbow aches came back and I havent been pushing it last four weeks in the gym

I always knew it was a great topical because I've heard stories where injured race horses were bathed in DMSO and injuries healed over night.

I had no idea it could be used orally. I just started tonight an hour ago. I don't feel any stomach discomfort. I'm hoping it helps with my injuries all over, and detoxifies my body from all the wonderful poisons I put in it. ;)

Really stupid question... Are you ingesting the same DMSO that burns the skin?

If I ever considered drinking it I would only drink the one from Dr. Jacobs website diluted down to 50%.

Last edited:
Active ingredients: dimethyl sulfoxide 50% (500 mg/mL).
Inactive ingredients: deionized water.
Shelf life: 5 years at room temperature 15° - 30° C (59° - 86° F). Keep out of the reach of children. Protect from strong light.
Manufactured by: Jacob Laboratories, Inc.

does dmso and topical testosterone do well together? how about all those chemicals with the testosterone absorbing?

DMSO is supposed to be very potent and some even say it amplifies any medication, drugs you have in your body like prescriptions. so wondering if it makes test shots stronger?

been using it quite a while for shoulder, elbow aches mainly and seems to work. stopped using it and elbow aches came back and I havent been pushing it last four weeks in the gym

Do you just rub it directly on there full strength?

I have used DMSO for many years now, there was a time when we crushed up tren cattle pellets in a spoon added a little DMSO pate it on our forearms and bam it's in your blood stream.
Always pat it on never rub I use the full strength liguid. If the molecular weight of a compound is less than 400 DMSO will carry it through your skin! Something to keep in mind.

You can google the Merck index and find the molecular weight of anything.
Aspirin
Oxycodone
Dbol
Just saying!

Last edited:
I have used DMSO for many years now, there was a time when we crushed up tren cattle pellets in a spoon added a little DMSO pate it on our forearms and bam it's in your blood stream.
Always pat it on never rub I use the full strength liguid. If the molecular weight of a compound is less than 400 DMSO will carry it through your skin! Something to keep in mind.

Yeah, those pellets were "the shit", good stuff better than the tren you buy now underground. I guess those pellets are really hard to get now?

My wife always complained about how I smelled after putting on that DMSO and I just told her it was ketoacidosis. I think I did develop some of that later on too and the combo was a really sick smell.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131