over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral DMSO as a cure all

My rotator cuff is healing by using BPC-157, and pentosan polysulphate. With pentosan be careful to keep dose as recommended. It is a powerful blood thinner. I got stupid and did very high doses and almost bled to death from a 5 hour nose bleed. It scared the piss out of me. I took a month break from pentosan then went back on at the recommended dose of 3mg/kg of body weight injected once a week and my injury is improving fast.
With BPC-157 I inject 250mcg daily at the injury site.

MSM has definitely helped my Hemmroids. It also smooths out the skin helping you look younger and it makes membranes more permeable allowing for liver detoxification. It is a very useful supplement. It's basically sulphur which is known as the beauty mineral.

Are you still drinking dmso?

I'm going to pick up some 1000mg MSM caps source naturals brand. Whats the consensus on dosing?

Thanks for all the info in the thread especially to JJ!

My DMSO adventures

Used it several times but my breath smelled so bad my wife wanted me to move out of the house! Maybe take a month and go to the mountains while using it....? Great stuff though!

If your going use an oral MSM I would suggest Google search for Kala Health - MSM (OptiMSM) Coarse Flakes.

I picked up some roll on DMSO 70% ub 30% aloe and planned on using it on my face for acne scars. Has anyone used it in this manner?

Are you still drinking dmso?

No. Unfortunately it produces a chemical reaction in the body that causes you to smell hideous to everyone around you. It's great for your skin but the odor is repulsive to others. You can't smell it if you are the one ingesting the DMSO.

I picked up some liquid dmso from amazon, I placed it several times on a post inject knot in my glute. Didn't notice anything at all, no pain relief, nothing. I kind of jumped the gun and just ordered it because I needed to add 10$ more for free shipping so I got some. I didn't research dmso enough prior, I saw this thread and just ordered it.

Anyone have an idea what the max/optimal dosing is? Been doing maybe 10ml a day or so and it seems like the body odor goes away after a little while or only comes back with a dose increase. You can also couple with chlorophyll to help negate it.

Been using the role on 70/30 dmso its been one of the best things I ever bought. Complete pain relief for sciatica I use it on acne and other aches and pains. I go between that and msm gel so i don't stink. I tried the msm pills the vivid dreams became too much after awhile. All night long super bad nightmares feels like my mind couldn't rest.

Last edited:
Had to drag this back to the front to see if anyone still uses it orally???

I’ve been plagued with constant sinus infections , constantly having issues with tendinitis and was thinking that maybe taking a oral shot a few times a week

I tried the chlorophyll thing while on it, and while I may have smelled the stench less, everyone else said I still stunk. Sucks because it does work well on the joints.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear