over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral Masteron, Mike S please respond

Mr_Magoo

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
ad the rest of u who have tried it, I know Mike u told me already but since the board (i forgot the name) u posted it on i forgot what u said, something with more vascularity. anyone else with any experice with it please chime in.

It seems to work on par with the winny, but general concensus
is that it will enable you to be more hard and vascular. About as good for strength and size as the winny. Hope that helps!

i assume less joint pain the with winny though, so probably a littl ebetter strength as a result of that, anyways thanx for the reply, anyone else with experience feel free to drop a line

how many mg are you thinkin of throwin in Magoo??

I have used and think it does help a bit with hardness at 100/day--it's a low BF AAS

Presonally I use 2-3ED of either. I personally didnt have joint pain on the winny, but many folks do. Never heard of that being reported from the mastanelone/masterone.

thinking about three tabs a day, its all i can use, i dont wanna get into details

2-methyl dht, the stuff would rock ass pre contest, but it is very harsh stuff! for some individuals may feel their prostate rotting LOL! also i hope that your born without the 5-ar in your scalp. cause your hair may jump off your head!i took it for 3 weeks and it was not for me!

DTO, i those short 3 weeks what did u notice from it?, also MIke S how was it on ur hair?

well after i stopped using the stuff i shed quite a bit of hair,alot more than usual...but again this comes down to your predisposition of hairloss! i am sure alot of guys could take 5 a day with 2 grams of test and not lose shit,the bastards ..but for me i lost hair on it! one thing i did not like about it was i felt it affecting my prostate.. it would take me like twice as long to piss,plus i would leak out after i was finsihed"all sign of enlarged prostrate"
so i said enough, as now i really only take legit var to cut on... for me it works better than winny or anything for that matter~!and chinese var may be legit but i am warning you guys who take it that it has mystery expedients in it that may or may not aromatise! i wish we could just get a straight answer from the man to what these expedients are!

I've heard nothing but good reports on the Masteron tabs. Have some coming my way here soon. I plan to take 2 a day along with my Fina (150mg EOD), Winny (50mg/day), Test Prop. (Only 100mg EOD), and towards the end I might throw in some Halo @ 20mg/day for about 2 weeks.

I'd like to see just how freaky hard, and veiny i can get. :D

I used the Masteron tabs.. now alot of people get confused about what its really for.. I only began to take it when my B/F went down. I was able to get more vasucular and my strenght went up a bit.. not too noticeable. But I got very very veiny. Its a good summer stack for hobbiest or finishing polishing stack for pros..

Exactly

I used it at 5-10tabs per day(50-100mg).It's great stuff.It helped me a lot while dieting.It's comparable to winstrol.Mesanolon help you to mantain a bigger volume,bigger veins.But winstrol makes your muscles "harder".

the actual ingredient is 17 methyl-dht, does anyone know if they test for this? or does anyone have the drug test list not the one that says they test for T/Epitest ratios but the ones that include the banned ones like nandrolone, boldenone, etc

Don't know if this is what your looking for, but this is the IOC's banned drug list. (Not all 7 pages i have, but the AAS parts.)

ANABOLIC AGENTS :
androstenediol, androstenedione, bambuterol, boldenone, clenbuterol,
clostebol, danazol, dehydrochlormethyltestosterone,
dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), dihydrotestosterone, drostanolone,
fenoterol, fluoxymesterone, formebolone, formoterol, gestrinone,
mesterolone, metandienone, metenolone, methandriol, methyltestosterone,
mibolerone, nandrolone, 19-norandrostenediol, 19-norandrostenedione,
norethandrolone, oxandrolone, oxymesterone, oxymetholone, reproterol,
salbutamol, salmeterol, stanozolol, terbutaline, testosterone,
trenbolone.

C. Anabolic agents
Prohibited substances in class (C) include the following examples:
1. Anabolic androgenic steroids
a.
clostebol, fluoxymesterone, metandienone, metenolone,
nandrolone,
19-norandrostenediol, 19-norandrostenedione, oxandrolone,
stanozolol,
... and related substances.

b.
androstenediol, androstenedione, dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA),
dihydrotestosterone, testosterone*,
... and related substances.
Evidence obtained from metabolic profiles and/or isotopic ratio measurements may be
used to draw definitive conclusions.
* The presence of a testosterone (T) to epitestostrone (E) ratio greater than six (6) to
one (1) in the urine of a competitor constitutes an offence unless there is evidence that this
ratio is due to a physiological or pathological condition, e.g. low epitestosterone excretion,
androgen producing tumour, enzyme deficiencies.
In the case of T/E greater than 6, it is mandatory that the relevant medical authority
conducts an investigation before the sample is declared positive. A full report will be written
and will include a review of previous tests, subsequent tests and any results of endocrine
investigations. In the event that previous tests are not available, the athlete should be tested
unannounced at least once per month for three months. The results of these investigations
should be included in the report. Failure to co-operate in the investigations will result in
declaring the sample positive.

E. Peptide hormones, mimetics and analogues
Prohibited substances in class (E) include the following examples and their analogues and
mimetics:
1. Chorionic Gonadotrophin (hCG) prohibited in males only;
2. Pituitary and synthetic gonadotrophins (LH) prohibited in males only;
3. Corticotrophins (ACTH, tetracosactide);
4. Growth hormone (hGH);
5. Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1);
and all the respective releasing factors and their analogues;
6. Erythropoietin (EPO);
7. Insulin;
permitted only to treat athletes with certified insulin-dependent diabetes. Written
certification of insulin-dependent diabetes must be obtained from an endocrinologist or team
physician.
The presence of an abnormal concentration of an endogenous hormone in class (E)or
its diagnostic marker(s) in the urine of a competitor constitutes an offence unless it has been
proven to be due to a physiological or pathological condition.

whered u get this? just curious, also i did not see 17-methyl dht so i hope this is the real list

dpsquat, what kind of resluts did u get? list as much as possible

MR MAGOO,sorry but since 17-methyl-dht is the main methabolite of drugs like dianabol and anadrol,I belive it can be found in a drug test for those drugs.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws