over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral recommendations with Sustanon 250 cycle

Ty

Registered
I’m hoping to get some insights on adding orals to a sustanon 250 cycle. Plan on running 500 a wk for 12 wks. I’ve been working out for 6 years and juicing for about 3 years now, I believe this will be my 6th test cycle. Never used an oral before. I am in my 30s. Currently 182 lbs, BF 10%. 5’8. Had blood work done recently and everything is within normal parameters. I”ve competed in 3 local BB shows. This will be a bulk cycle as I don’t plan on competing again until next March.

I understand that orals are normally used as a kick start. From my research, I see that for a 12 week test cycle, orals are used for normally 4-6 weeks then discontinued. Is that because with the test fully incorporated into your system that the orals are no longer providing additional impact? And also due to the inherent risk of orals?

I have access to dianabol, anadrol 50 and a Methylstenbolone/halodrol stack as the oral options.

I also have access to an oral Trenavar prohormone. I know “real tren” can be stacked with test, so wondered if it’s advantageous to run the trenavar for the whole cycle or just as a kickstart? Or just go with a tried and true oral like D-ball or A-bomb?

Appreciate any insights from you vets.

Thank you.

Ty

personally, id go with dbol.. but at 58, im not sure I would be running orals at all.

can't go wrong with something tried and true like good old dbol though. make sure you have a sufficient dose of AI in there

He's in his 30s. He's 5 feet 8 inches, not 58.

Anyway, either a bombs or d bol would work. I stopped using oral as they just threw my lipids out to much. My test cycles do tend to last longer than yours though.

If i had to pick, I would choose abombs. For strength, best cycle I ever ran was test tren and abombs. that wasy late 20s. I'm 39 now

5'8 182 10%

is pretty big

I would run the dbol at 50-100mg ed for the first 6 weeks
you wana dose every 3-4 hours so 20mg , 5x a day would be optimal

then id run the anadrols at 50-100mg ed last 4-6 weeks

anadrol is run clinically at similar doses for 3-6 months at a time
there is no danger

but after 4-6 weeks you wont be getting that much out of it

the four to six week standard is due to the hepatoxicty of orals.. in plain words they are toxic to your liver and so running them for extended periods at elevated doses is not recommended

I would add a bit of deca if you're not gyno prone with dbol. Test deca and dbol are the tried and true bread and butter mass cycle.

I would add a bit of deca if you're not gyno prone with dbol. Test deca and dbol are the tried and true bread and butter mass cycle.

Bump that.

6th test cycle and never tried anything else? I'd personally up the test to 750 if your not using any other injectable. But adding deca, even at 400mg would do amazing things for you. For you oral I'd stick with dbol for the first time. I wouldn't go past 25mg day until you get a feel for it. I only use 40mg now and I think I've taken it close to 2 dozen cycles. Tried it as high as 75mg but I don't think it's worth the risk. I personally don't see much improvement in gains after 40-50mg. I do however see an increase in side effects, BP mostly.

Bump that.

6th test cycle and never tried anything else? I'd personally up the test to 750 if your not using any other injectable. But adding deca, even at 400mg would do amazing things for you. For you oral I'd stick with dbol for the first time. I wouldn't go past 25mg day until you get a feel for it. I only use 40mg now and I think I've taken it close to 2 dozen cycles. Tried it as high as 75mg but I don't think it's worth the risk. I personally don't see much improvement in gains after 40-50mg. I do however see an increase in side effects, BP mostly.
Great ideas. I would do the sust eod which is 875mg a week 400 deca and dbol at 25 mg ed. At week three, bump the dbol to 50 week 7 75 drop it at week 10. Get a good liver protectant like synthergine and run exemestane at 12.5 eod. I think you'll be very pleased OP. I would also take taurine and a good electrolyte supplement to avoid back pumps, etc.

Last edited:
Great ideas. I would do the sust eod which is 875mg a week 400 deca and dbol at 25 mg ed. At week three, bump the dbol to 50 week 7 75 drop it at week 10. Get a good liver protectant like synthergine and run exemestane at 12.5 eod. I think you'll be very pleased OP. I would also take taurine and a good electrolyte supplement to avoid back pumps, etc.

Now that's a decent bulking cycle. He'd see some good gains no doubt. Taurine helps with back pumps? Didnt know that, but I like it.

Many Thanks Gents.

Great insights. Really appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Many Thanks Gents.

Great insights. Really appreciate you taking the time to reply.
My pleasure man. Try to make sure your diet and training are 100%, cause supps will make it great but can't make a poor diet and training good. Good luck and kill it!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131