over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral steroids vs Prohormones.

bruiser

Banned
Is it just me or did anyone elses lab animal gain more quality muscle while using a prohormone with their testosterone?

Even the newer prohormones I'm realizing the lbm is more so than DBol,drol,winny,anadrol, etc....

Besides Halo and Cheque drops, Superdrol and M1T are the strongest orals out there. And that is period, not just strongest PH's.

they are not prohormones they are designer steroids, at least most of them...ther are more designers and prohormones out now then all the old school anabolics..even the prohormones have intrinsic anabolic activity b4 they convert to the parent cpd

Methylstenbolone worked amazingly for i thought.

Thinking about experimenting with the Methylstenbolone/Dymethazine stack,I wonder if results would be better than that of m-sten.

The stack below seems a bit to strong but I'm sure it would cause some major weight gain. lean mass as well as water from the LMG

Stack:
Methylstenbolone
Methoxygonadiene (aka Max LMG)
Dymethazine

they are not prohormones they are designer steroids, at least most of them...ther are more designers and prohormones out now then all the old school anabolics..even the prohormones have intrinsic anabolic activity b4 they convert to the parent cpd

Agreed but regardless they seem to give better LBM than other stuff i've experimented with. Maybe one would have to experiment with a higher mg amount of (for example) dbol to get same effects.

not to disagree with current or recent PH/DS possibly being more potent than original AAS used for decades but the fact the originals have been used for so long with proven track record along with results and sides and how safe they can be if used moderately....

unfortunately the new junk has no track record or history of other than being discovered back in the day along with the original basics with limited testing done regarding their effects and potency before the originals like dbol drols winny etc where ultimately chosen over them for the extensive use... there obviously has to be a reason pharm comps and scientists chose the original AAS over the PH/DS and there is a possibility those reasons will never be known as it is confidential patient information from the studies they were tested in but for all we know it could have been something health related they were chosen which mean all the extensive usage now is no bueno for all those who rely so heavily on them...

in any case, the designers work amazingly well esp for dry gains...ther a:a profiles are very high and prices are rite..i even switched from old school hormones to these new designers and my physique speaks for itself..i really dont care about why pharm companies decided to go w/ dbol, anadrol, anavar, winstrol, tbol..all I know are real world results and they are quite amazing that's why I choose new school anabolics now...spend some time studying these cpds and you will want to give them a shot, guaranteed...

the latest one is MENT im sure u old school guys have heard of it, its what makes bbers drool..im using the oral version TRESTOBOL and am getting great results..it replaces test as a base inc libido and is anti-lethargy, gives great energy..don't judge till you spend some time studying these new cpds (around 30 now!) on some of the prohormone forums

Epistane, MSten, DMZ, and alpha 1 are all strong otc's. Superdrol, m1t, and pheraplex were extremely strong but are banned now.

I hate that they haven't been researched. The only one off that list I like is epistane. I never tried super or m1t because the sides didn't seem to warrant the gains. I tried the stack of msten and dmz that the op referred to and it felt extremely toxic so I stopped after a week. Alpha 1 seems interesting since it aromatizes and I may give it a go one day.

Is it just me or did anyone elses lab animal gain more quality muscle while using a prohormone with their testosterone?

Even the newer prohormones I'm realizing the lbm is more so than DBol,drol,winny,anadrol, etc....

Why are you surprised? This is common knowledge

this misinformed part is thinking that they are 'prohormones'...these are designer steroids.

this misinformed part is thinking that they are 'prohormones'...these are designer steroids.

Im glad they're called prohormones. I know better aswell as anyone else does.
If something brings better muscle then dbol/androl and you can get it easy, they could call it poop tabs for all I care lol.
its pretty funny though when u hear guys saying natural, yet on "prohormones" 4x per year.

not to disagree with current or recent PH/DS possibly being more potent than original AAS used for decades but the fact the originals have been used for so long with proven track record along with results and sides and how safe they can be if used moderately....

unfortunately the new junk has no track record or history of other than being discovered back in the day along with the original basics with limited testing done regarding their effects and potency before the originals like dbol drols winny etc where ultimately chosen over them for the extensive use... there obviously has to be a reason pharm comps and scientists chose the original AAS over the PH/DS and there is a possibility those reasons will never be known as it is confidential patient information from the studies they were tested in but for all we know it could have been something health related they were chosen which mean all the extensive usage now is no bueno for all those who rely so heavily on them...

:yeahthat:

Nothing I have ever taken has effected me as strongly as Superdrol. Strength through the roof, lean mass fast, and dry as a desert. Nothing came close, not Drol, Dbol, tbol, anavar, test or deca. Amazing gains, but the sides were horrible.

My piss smelled like battery acid, constant insomnia, low back pain (for obvious reasons), and just generally not feeling good at all. In a strange way my appetite went through the roof. I could not get enough food in me. I was constantly hungry and feeling sick to my stomach because I was constantly hungry.

But the sides killed it. Made it not worth it.

Nothing I have ever taken has effected me as strongly as Superdrol. Strength through the roof, lean mass fast, and dry as a desert. Nothing came close, not Drol, Dbol, tbol, anavar, test or deca. Amazing gains, but the sides were horrible.

My piss smelled like battery acid, constant insomnia, low back pain (for obvious reasons), and just generally not feeling good at all. In a strange way my appetite went through the roof. I could not get enough food in me. I was constantly hungry and feeling sick to my stomach because I was constantly hungry.

For anybody with a similar "success" story as far as gains.. how do you feel your health would fair in long run if you decided to use these for blast purposes for but for long term use like how AAS has, is, and will continue to be used.... would it really be worth it? and lets say its the typical few blasts a year for however many years you decided your physique and conditioning was that important to you??? just food for thought guys.. vanity comes at a cost I know, which is why I am moderate with my AAS usage to somewhat provide damage control with my health, but again its with the tried and trued drugs...

and speaking from my experience since my cat was curious over the years... most effective I used were the norandro's of the last 90s/early 2000s... never seen anything super incredible from M1T and used a lot since when was legal it was everywhere for dirt cheap to remain sales competitive. Sdrol did notice some decent size put on nothing noticably killer though for strength like a hefty run with tren ace would, but as mentioned aboved for the kind of sides, for me like back pumps, headaches/nausea and lowered appetite... no thanks... and I can actually thank it for some mild gyno, letro later cleared it up years down the road... as for most others I used them all to experimenting multiple times, both at the "play it safe label dose" as well as the lets see what the double and triple dose amount can do and all and all I would have just rather put my money towards AAS, but thats just me.... just hope to god, one day my liver of other organs don't decide to just say "fuck you" one day years from now and just fall out from my asshole due to whatever damage the DS/PH usage did that labs I had in recent years werent able to show/confirm..

Last edited:

My experience exactly

Didnt have all the sides you got, but its the only streroid that made me feel like shit.

Felt like a wreck 24/7, didnt matter how much I slept. Gains and strenght were good thou. Had high anxiety and for the record I was rushed to the hostipal with severe chestpain and headache.

Maybe not something that has to do with superdrol, but havent experienced anything like it ever before or since. Been off them for a week and a half by now and I feel amazing compared to then. Lost some strenght but feeling good and being healthy is what matter, or it could be the last ride in the bicycle.

I like most of the prohormones and sometimes use them along with test

Sent from my HYUNDAI T10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

For me to feel good on a PH, its a must to use a cycle support.

Bp sups
Liver stuff including tudca month before cycle and during/after
I like kidney support stuff as well even though many say useless.

My gains from 1gram test plus Ph were similar to 1gram test/700mg. Tren but less psycho feeling

i actually did a run with super DMZ recently and had awesome results. Only reason i tried it was bc i feel alotta the orals out right now r severly underdosed. so i tried something new and different and it worked out. but i must say nuttin beats legitly dosed drol and dbol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131