over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral that works the fastest

ajpt

Registered
Hey guys,
My friend bought a bunch of different types of orals from a new source (will not say the name out of respect for the source). He bought t3, adex, drol, tbol, letro, noval, dnp, anavar, superdrol. He is "off" right now and doesnt want to official begin a cycle but wants to determine if the orals are legit. He wants to take one of these orals to determine if there legit- which one would definitely tell him the soonest if its legit? I told him a high dose of T3, but im not positive

no he didn't buy the oral tab wow so he cant test that one... anyone else

I'd say either drol, SD, or dnp would give the quickest results. Prob dnp being the fastest

I tried explaining to him that just because one of the orals is not legit, does not mean they ALL are not legit (vice-versa) but you know how it is with people....they want the easy answer. thanks for your suggestion

If his DNP is crystal version then it would only take a few hours in order to feel the side effects.

If his DNP is crystal version then it would only take a few hours in order to feel the side effects.

He said the DNP are caps. Im not sure if it would be crystal or not. Do any of you know?

taking t-3 for 5 days and blood test will show up with TSH of zero. dnp powder, just smelling the caps... smells like poison! dnp crystal a couple days of some sweating, faster heart rate. anti-estrogens...dunno

There are two kinds of DNP (crystal and powder). If you open the cap, it powder will be yellow and it can stain everything in site. The only only way to find it is by taking it. Normally it takes 3-6 to feel the shortness of breathe, sweating and all other good sides.

He said the DNP are caps. Im not sure if it would be crystal or not. Do any of you know?

Last edited:
There are two kinds of DNP (crystal and powder). If you open the cap, it powder will be yellow and it can stain everything in site. The only only way to find it is by taking it. Normally it takes 3-6 to feel the shortness of breathe, sweating and all other good sides.

And he means 3-6 days...not 3-6 capsules at once!

I missed the word "hours" on that sentence :p. From his option of orals, DNP is the fastest to kick in.

Hahahaha....I knew what you meant.
I could just picture someone not knowing any better popping that much DNP at once and then wondering what the hell was going on!

lol at running t3, adex, nolva etc and thinking it will give you "gains"

Do your research man.

To answer your question, superdrol is very strong and will give you fast gains if its legit. I got gains by day 5 from it. Then I had to stop because I projectile vomited my lunch up. Stuff is very toxic.

The Drol is also up there too. But in all honesty I think SD is stronger than Drol.

Last edited:
lol at running t3, adex, nolva etc and thinking it will give you "gains"

Do your research man.

To answer your question, superdrol is very strong and will give you fast gains if its legit. I got gains by day 5 from it. Then I had to stop because I projectile vomited my lunch up. Stuff is very toxic.

The Drol is also up there too. But in all honesty I think SD is stronger than Drol.

haha when did I say t3, adex, and noval would produce gains? Im pretty sure he is not planning on taking everything he bought at once...if he does, ill have to explain to him the damage it would have on his liver. ALSO, he mentioned the DNP caps were yellow... ill tell him to give the SD a go for 3-5 days. Personally im not ready for DNP, that stuff scares me, so im tying to steer him away from using it

Hey guys,
My friend bought a bunch of different types of orals from a new source (will not say the name out of respect for the source). He bought t3, adex, drol, tbol, letro, noval, dnp, anavar, superdrol. He is "off" right now and doesnt want to official begin a cycle but wants to determine if the orals are legit. He wants to take one of these orals to determine if there legit- which one would definitely tell him the soonest if its legit? I told him a high dose of T3, but im not positive

I think i have a good idea of the source he used and if I'm right they should be all good why did he buy all them anti estrogens lol

Last edited:
Drol or Dbol get in to the system super quick...i can normally feel dbol the day i take it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws