over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

oral tren ? Methyltrienolone

i felt beyond juiced out belief

i felt like there was a war going on in my lower back and lower abs (kidneys, liver)

i was too amazed with the results to want to stop bros

yes i realize that i was foolish very foolish

im going to wait till summer to cycle any form of tren again

right now im just coasting on 20mg var ed since im healing still and hrt test dose

what dosage and length of time would you recommend??

I ran this stuff at 500 mcgs for 3 weeks in November. Thinking about giving it another go. I don't know if it was the methly tren that did this but a black dot had appeared on my nipple nd it still hasn't gone away. Took clomid and prami for pct

who used it and who did love it ? supposed to be a tren base or something ? what dosage did you guys use ?

I get tren cough all the time now so Im done with tren injections, problem is that Im a tren addict :D

Mike you the biggest non competive bodybuilder on this forum.We should be asking you questions.

who used it and who did love it ? supposed to be a tren base or something ? what dosage did you guys use ?

I get tren cough all the time now so Im done with tren injections, problem is that Im a tren addict :D

I stopped getting tren cough no clue why?

I started running methyl tren last month at around 1mg a day. It was a liquid form so it was very hard to dose it corectly.(low dosing 500-750mcgs)is what i was shooting for but as i said it was too hard to dose accuratly.

Anyway, i was on it for about 2 weaks and then i came down with pneumonia. I was coughing up blood in my mucuse and all.(pretty scairy shit).... So i stopped running it all together.

I 've been out of 5the gym for a few weaks now. i 'm going back tonight for the 1st time.(cant wait)....

The thing is , is that i dont know if the tren caused the pneumonia or not. I did like the results i was getting a lot....

I'll save the rest for some other time....

be safe with this stuff....

Dosing is hard, as the methyltren I have is dosed at 5mg per ml. To do 500mcg is a pain in the.... If the product was lower concentration, it would be easier to dose, and people would probably be less inclined to use large damaging doses

I was thinking about runing this with winny or clen. Anyone tried this?

why winny is toxic bro

oral tren is only oral you sohuld be running

How about clen? I have a good amount of muscle but no definition whatsoever. I was looking for something light I can run with this to maximize it's vascular effects.

How about clen? I have a good amount of muscle but no definition whatsoever. I was looking for something light I can run with this to maximize it's vascular effects.

Diet and cardio, maybe?

Mike you the biggest non competive bodybuilder on this forum.We should be asking you questions.

He has an amazing physique but the fact he asks questions shows intelligence. Everyone regardless what they look like needs to ask questions at times to learn.

I will keep you posted on my results. After a few days I feel great. I feel harder and am already slightly more vascular. You can tell they are really strong cos it feels like my body is struggling to digest each tab. I will let you know more in the next few weeks. I am on 750mcg per day (250 x 3) Geneza brand.

He has an amazing physique but the fact he asks questions shows intelligence. Everyone regardless what they look like needs to ask questions at times to learn.

I will keep you posted on my results. After a few days I feel great. I feel harder and am already slightly more vascular. You can tell they are really strong cos it feels like my body is struggling to digest each tab. I will let you know more in the next few weeks. I am on 750mcg per day (250 x 3) Geneza brand.

it will probably get better and better. unless u get lethargy

Dosing is hard, as the methyltren I have is dosed at 5mg per ml. To do 500mcg is a pain in the.... If the product was lower concentration, it would be easier to dose, and people would probably be less inclined to use large damaging doses

i think ihave the same stuff you have.....

GAULS?.?.?.

Elvia hows the strength incress going and how long are you going to take the tren for i got some coming same brand as you.thanks southpaw

I have a ton of it and i've been too scared to use it. I cant handle inject tren at over 50mg ED so who knows how this stuff is. I have heard its just insane though.

Elvia hows the strength incress going and how long are you going to take the tren for i got some coming same brand as you.thanks southpaw

Strength as gone up slightly. Need to give it more time. But things are good so far. Aggression is up too. One thing that has gone down though... libido... fuck it's fading away. I wouldn't be taking this stuff before honeymoons etc. I expected it though. Good thing I split up with my gf 2 weeks ago! It's still there but a few days as made a massive difference. Things would be different if I was on my 1g test per week. A common side with tren but I never experienced it witrh inj tren e or a (I was on a small amount of test with tren e). I will keep you posted. By the way put on about 3 pounds and body appearance has improved.

Strength as gone up slightly. Need to give it more time. But things are good so far. Aggression is up too. One thing that has gone down though... libido... fuck it's fading away. I wouldn't be taking this stuff before honeymoons etc. I expected it though. Good thing I split up with my gf 2 weeks ago! It's still there but a few days as made a massive difference. Things would be different if I was on my 1g test per week. A common side with tren but I never experienced it witrh inj tren e or a (I was on a small amount of test with tren e). I will keep you posted. By the way put on about 3 pounds and body appearance has improved.

damn thanks for the update. tren makes my libido improve for some reason. have not tried this mt yet tho lol

damn thanks for the update. tren makes my libido improve for some reason. have not tried this mt yet tho lol

I am up and down. Today and yesterday I couldn't be more horny. I usually take my last dose a few hours before bed. But the 1 night I took it just before I woke up about 10 times in the night. I am more emotional too (fucked up dreams). Back with gf but after I cum I lose sexual interest which should be a prolactin issue. But all in all things are fine. I expected to be abit up and down. It's fine as it's not like I am gonna be on it for a prolonged time. I defo rec it but only for peoplw with experience with other compounds first.

Yeah tren usually makes my libido improve too. All the androgens and aggression me thinks :)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws