over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

oral tren ? Methyltrienolone

My mt finally came in. I cant wait to start it on monday.hopefully geneza.is good

My mt finally came in. I cant wait to start it on monday.hopefully geneza.is good

Just a quick reply as going the gym now. I am made up with the Geneza stuff. Last few days have been great. I am up another 3 pounds or so but feel hard. Makes me feel great. Horny as hell now and everything is spot on. Sleep is the only think negatively effected but nothing major. Just go with 3 tabs a day like me and you should be made up. Gonna do another week or so. I will know when to come off. Not going beyond 3 weeks. It's strong stuff so should be treated that way.

more than 1mg bro im embarassed to post.

WOW.. you crazy mofo ;)

how much MORE then 1mg? like 1.5? 2? 2.5? 20mg? haha.. Hope you feel better dude.

I was thinking about maybe just 250mcg a day.. play it as safe as possible at first.. run it 2 0r 3 weeks.. if need be, next time bump it to 500mcg

i ran the gauls at 5mg a day and im ok

for how long?

I was running it also but then i got really sick. Had to cut it short.

Maybe again down the road.
I was at @ 3mg a day, its too hard to keep doses small since its such a potent consentration. Sapposedly(?spelling?).....

Also its a liquid version.

It was trialled using a variery of doses (up to 5mg) and a dose of 750mcg was suppose to be the best (sides vs benefits). Of course everyone is different. I am doing 3 250mcg tabs per day split up. I always have one before training and it's going great. I was gonna up to 1mg but don't see the need. I have put on about 7 pounds in 2 weeks. My eyes are still white... not the best indication... but I feel fine. I am fully aware of all the possible sides of the liver being stressed out too much. I have developed jaundice when using adrol in the past. I had my liver tested 6 weeks ago and it was in top condition.

It is strong stuff though so 3 weeks is my max. No need in risking health any further. By the way in the trials every individual who used high doses or stayed on for a long time developed jaundice or severe liver damage (one even had liver failure). People using doses over 1mg for extended periods are asking for trouble. Keep your cycles 3 weeks max and take all the necessary precautions.

i ran the gauls at 5mg a day and im ok

Haven't tried it yet but looking forward to running it for 3 weeks along with some test in a few months.

Last edited:
been using it for a month

gained a few lbs
got veinier
strength went up
agressivity has been horrible : I tend to be agressive on gears so I know I have to control myself and am able to do it, but with oral tren it was very hard to control the anger, this is only bad point I would report

very good stuff even if I dont think it blows up injectible tren

Mike 1107

How much have you been taking? If you dont mind sharing with us. Peace.

How much have you been taking? If you dont mind sharing with us. Peace.

started at 1mg a day, not impressed at all so up the doses to 2mg a day

was much more impressed then

followed big A advice and added synthetine at twice the recommended dosage
methyltri is a nasty shit for your liver

started at 1mg a day, not impressed at all so up the doses to 2mg a day

was much more impressed then

followed big A advice and added synthetine at twice the recommended dosage
methyltri is a nasty shit for your liver

how long are you planning on staying on it?? also, if you dont mind sharing, what brand are you using?? thanks

for how long?

I was running it also but then i got really sick. Had to cut it short.

Maybe again down the road.
I was at @ 3mg a day, its too hard to keep doses small since its such a potent consentration. Sapposedly(?spelling?).....

Also its a liquid version.

about 2.5mg for two weeks the i upped the dose to 5mg for two more weeks but i think the gauls not so good many here used the geneza tabs with much better results even with 750 mcg its stronger than gauls at 5 mg. im not saying gauls is bunk but have not get the efekt that supose to get

about 2.5mg for two weeks the i upped the dose to 5mg for two more weeks but i think the gauls not so good many here used the geneza tabs with much better results even with 750 mcg its stronger than gauls at 5 mg. im not saying gauls is bunk but have not get the efekt that supose to get

i was thinking the same thing. I didn't think that the gauls brand was dosed like it says it is.

how long are you planning on staying on it?? also, if you dont mind sharing, what brand are you using?? thanks

8 weeks

same feeling for me

measuring liquid methyl tren

For all of you having difficulty dosing with the liquid, use a 100 unit insulin needle. 100 units is 1 cc. 500 units is 1/2 cc so on so forth. Easy to measure out that way.

i simply preload a regular syringe with,say 1-1.5ml or liquid oral tren.using a slin to withdraw mine is difficult,it'a a tad thick.then i pull out the plunger to a 1cc slin pin and backload it to the 20 hashmark,place the tip just into the hole of the slin syringe,turn upside down and wait for all the liquid to fall to the top and at the same time gently push in the plunger till i get to my desired mark and squirt away under the tongue,let it sit for a few minutes then drink some warm water about 1.5 hours before my workout and holy shit!better then the ugl caps i had and far surpasses the GP tabs.i was tryin 8 of them at once and didn't feel shit .

Well I am getting better results from my 750mcg (with 250mg test) then I did on my last cycle (alot of gear). I have put on another 5 pounds. I don't experience any bad sides apart from insane pumps which can effect my workouts. I didn't expect it to be this good (although I love tren a and e). If your using Geneza then I don't see the need in going too high. Sure some may not like it at all. But it's been great for me. I don't see the harm though in going up to 2mg as long as you keep it very very short. I am gonna stay on for another 5 days or so.

Well I am getting better results from my 750mcg (with 250mg test) then I did on my last cycle (alot of gear). I have put on another 5 pounds. I don't experience any bad sides apart from insane pumps which can effect my workouts. I didn't expect it to be this good (although I love tren a and e). If your using Geneza then I don't see the need in going too high. Sure some may not like it at all. But it's been great for me. I don't see the harm though in going up to 2mg as long as you keep it very very short. I am gonna stay on for another 5 days or so.

elvia, please keep us updated asap buddy. would love to hear how the next 5 days go!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws