over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral tren

Hi Joker good to see you here !!!!

I have a bunch of it from SXript (sponsor here). Can I say that? Sorry new here, not to boards but some have specific rules that others don’t. If I can’t I apologize and delete...BUT, I love it! Mtren used at 1.5mg is all you need IMO.

Anymore than that and I feel like shit! But that 1.5mg is great as a PWo. You feel like Thor, shits light, great energy and pumps and you could workout forever.

usually it’s used when cutting for a contest the last 4wks to stay tight, full, hard and to have while
Working out.

There was only one time when I ran it for 3wks with test Cyp at 1mg 3 on 1 off. Solid gains with mass and strength. But I also pinned 100mg glutathione ED.

Mtren for short.

You want to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight...try Halo!

You know, not to bash you OP but you sound like a 20 year old kid looking for the magic substance of what’s going to build the most muscle etc.... It sounds like you don’t have much experience at all, which is fine and at least you’re asking questions...

You want to know what builds muscle? Heavy weights and food, lots of food... If you’re serious about putting on as much muscle as possible it’s not going to happen in 3-4 weeks... And you’re not going to do it while having a 6 pack the whole time... You need to give up that lean look (assuming you are lean and have decent muscle base) to seriously pack on the mass... You’re not going to go from 180lbs to 220lbs lean in 4 weeks.. And if all you’re trying to do is put on 10-15lbs then don’t even bother looking for the next best, crazy and exotic drug.. There’s plenty of things that are easier in the body/health and with proper diet and training that will get you those 15lbs or even that 40lb jump you might be looking for..

And I don’t recommend playing with high doses and fucking yourself up as I’m a lot more into health and functional fitness now but if you’re going to do it anyway, might as well throw a bit of advice that’s asked for..

If I was going that route of putting on as much muscle as possible I’d simply play with these;

Decent dose of Test (600mg+/-)

NPP/Deca - With Test has been tried and true method for real mass guys for decades, cant argue with it.

Trestolone - I hear is very anabolic and builds amazing muscle mass beyond the norm etc but I have yet to see anyone post a before/after pic or any proof but might be worth the try.

Superdrol Injectable - Again, supposedly this really does build some crazy muscle, some allegedly say a real 10-15lbs of solid muscle mass in 4-6 weeks but have yet to see anyone post before/after proof but Mike Arnold has a great detailed log and is a known guy to rave about this drug.. It’s not super expensive and id believe a guy like Mike.

If pure muscle mass is what you’re looking for I wouldn’t really bother with anything else, honestly I’d probably just do Test/NPP and MAYBE try the Superdrol but that should be enough with some heavy weights and A LOT OF FOOD to pack on some serious mass and not be crazy unhealthy in the process...

Of course I also recommend blood work during the blast and health supplements just to be extra cautious

I ran Mike Arnold's protocol on this stuff and it damn near drove me crazy, anxiety, couldn't sleep. But i should have known better i can't run tren ace or enanthate w/o the same effects

I have a bunch of it from SXript (sponsor here). Can I say that? Sorry new here, not to boards but some have specific rules that others don’t. If I can’t I apologize and delete...BUT, I love it! Mtren used at 1.5mg is all you need IMO.

Anymore than that and I feel like shit! But that 1.5mg is great as a PWo. You feel like Thor, shits light, great energy and pumps and you could workout forever.

usually it’s used when cutting for a contest the last 4wks to stay tight, full, hard and to have while
Working out.

There was only one time when I ran it for 3wks with test Cyp at 1mg 3 on 1 off. Solid gains with mass and strength. But I also pinned 100mg glutathione ED.

Mtren for short.

You want to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight...try Halo!
Aren’t you his rep?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner