over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral VS injectable L-Carnitine

Ivanko

Registered
In your opinion, how much regular oral L-carnitine would you need to take to get the same benefits of 500mg of the injectable?

In your opinion, how much regular oral L-carnitine would you need to take to get the same benefits of 500mg of the injectable?

Don't even bother.

Injectable is far, far suppirior to oral. Not even close. In fact (not that I know exaclty) but I am sure you would have swallow a couple dozend pills just to make up 1ml.

Oral is useless. Suck it up and go to Synthetek

Chip

Can l-cartinine be injected subQ or only IM?

I curious as to what most people are dosing at and the results they are getting. Do most people stick to the 1ml per 55lbs (25kg) of bodyweight per day?

The carnitine is fine either way. IM or SQ.

Regular dosing protocol is fine. But you won't hurt yourself if you want to do
more. I have tried both, but the extra volume is a little annoying so i just
use 1ml per 55lbs.

..and like others have said, don't waste your time or money with oral carnitine, it doesn't do much at all.

Any chance of a brief explanation of what the benefits of injectable L carnite are?

Inectable is by far better, more bio-available, better uptake. Especially when there is insulin present.

L-carnitine will help transport free fatty acids to mitochondria to be oxidized.

Bloody iPad. Double post

Last edited:
I probably will try the injectable stuff to see. But I can get L-car for free (dont ask how) so I take pretty much as much as I want. I do about 10g a day now. Just wondering if 500mg or a gram of injectable would actually trump it.

My experience is that injectable does trump it. I've used oral at 6g per day. Injectable 2-3g eod to e3d. All things else equal, injectable produced better results.

Where the hell do you guys fit 1ml per 55lbs into your muscles? That would be 4ccs a day for me. I could see myself doing 1cc/day of it tops

Where the hell do you guys fit 1ml per 55lbs into your muscles? That would be 4ccs a day for me. I could see myself doing 1cc/day of it tops

Not sure what you mean by 1ml per 55lbs.

The injecatble l-carnitine is get is either 500mg/ml or 750mg/ml.

So yeah it is 3-4ml, but water based. Can hit the same spot frequently, and only eod to e3d.

Not sure what you mean by 1ml per 55lbs.

The injecatble l-carnitine is get is either 500mg/ml or 750mg/ml.

So yeah it is 3-4ml, but water based. Can hit the same spot frequently, and only eod to e3d.

Syntheteks stuff is 200mg/ml. 500-750/ml I could do. But syntheteks says ED dosing too. But from what I understand is you take it with slin and once it gets into the cells it stays there so EOD or E3D is ok.

DAT posted an article, you need to read it. I believe its on synthetiks site. Oral carnatine doesnt work, your body seems to get all it wants from meat so it wont utilize it. Injectable (along with insulin present) will saturate the muscle full of carnatine allowing it to perform like the sience says. The 1ml per 55kg is actually what i read on a vet selling the same stuff for horses. So that should be plenty enough of a dose. Synthetik really does have some amazing products. Oral Carnatine wont do anything unless you are defficient in your diet.

DAT posted an article, you need to read it. I believe its on synthetiks site. Oral carnatine doesnt work, your body seems to get all it wants from meat so it wont utilize it. Injectable (along with insulin present) will saturate the muscle full of carnatine allowing it to perform like the sience says. The 1ml per 55kg is actually what i read on a vet selling the same stuff for horses. So that should be plenty enough of a dose. Synthetik really does have some amazing products. Oral Carnatine wont do anything unless you are defficient in your diet.

Yes I was recalling Dats research on carnitine as I wrote that post. I do need to re-read it tho.

i must have skipped that part, but the article does say your body wont respond to an excess of oral carnatine. Unless you do the 90gram dextrose and load for 3 months was it? i wasent sure if your talking about that way or not.

i must have skipped that part, but the article does say your body wont respond to an excess of oral carnatine. Unless you do the 90gram dextrose and load for 3 months was it? i wasent sure if your talking about that way or not.

Yea I'm only talking about inject. That's the only way I would take it if I decided to.

hey oats my post was meant for the original guy who started thread i mixed you two up sorry!

I could have sworn dat said that he uses oral carnitine pre-cardio and any time insulin is present. He of course did say injectable would lead to better uptake, especially in the presence of insulin.

Anyhow, the only time I inject l-carnitine ed is when I am not using insulin or eating carbs. Any other time, eod or e3d. I never tried it ed when using insulin/carbs, but never felt I needed to either.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131