over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral vs Injectable Masteron

EFShadow

Registered
For those who have experience with both:

Which gave better results, and what were the corresponding dosages?

if you want to compare oral masteron (superdrol) with masteron you should probably do some research first.

no comparison AT ALL. inj masteron barely does anything besides improving libido. some people say it lowers SHBG a bit or gives a bit strength or more dryness. for me it doesnt seem to do anything at all.

oral masteron (superdrol) on the other hand is said to be one of the strongest AAS (no, its not a prohormone) out there. never tried it but people claim it puts a great amount of dry mass on them but most users admitted to feeling like sh*t while on it.

They are nothing alike. Just because Superdol is the 17aa dimethyl of masteron it hardly qualifies as being the oral version of masteron. They have totally different mechanisms of action. Proviron is more like masteron than Superdol is.

Dianabol is the 'oral version' of EQ and they are completely different steroids. Same story. Superdrol is more like anadrol with less bloat and you feel worse on it. Superdrol gyno is one hell of a bitch as well.

if you want to compare oral masteron (superdrol) with masteron you should probably do some research first.

no comparison AT ALL. inj masteron barely does anything besides improving libido. some people say it lowers SHBG a bit or gives a bit strength or more dryness. for me it doesnt seem to do anything at all.

oral masteron (superdrol) on the other hand is said to be one of the strongest AAS (no, its not a prohormone) out there. never tried it but people claim it puts a great amount of dry mass on them but most users admitted to feeling like sh*t while on it.

I have done research and I am referring to the following compound:
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methasterone"]Methasterone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Most feel that injectable Masteron is unbeatable for its physique hardening, while most "oral masteron" tabs are actually proviron which is quite weak in comparison....they are not referring to the TRUE oral Masteron - hence the initial question.

They have totally different mechanisms of action. Proviron is more like masteron than Superdol is.

Is it similar to proviron(other than structure) given its Q-ratio of 20?

Are we talking about superdrol vs masteron or just taking masteron orally?

Most of it has already been covered, but masteron, like proviron, is methylated (2a and 1a respectively). Putting methyls in this group does not change the compound much from its parent (DHT in this case), and increases the oral bioavailabilty slightly - both have a 3% or so oral bioavilabilty rate. So while you can take them both orally, they are far less efficient.

Throwing a 17a methylation on it changes the compound completely, as stated before. 17a-dht is mest in this case. You can dimethyl it, and turn it into 17a,2a-dht, superdrol, which is similar to mest since as stated, throwing a 2a or 1a does not change the compound much. I'm surprised I haven't seen 17a,1a-dht yet (dimethyl proviron) since it would be almost identical to superdrol. Maybe my biochemistry is off and you can't even synthesize this, idk or maybe I'm just dumb and haven't heard of it yet.

So in that, while proviron and masteron are almost identical, in both effects and chemical composition, they are used differently and for different applications (some even used to or even still use proviron for pct which is stupid imo) but since their mode of delivery is different, their perceived effects are usually misconstrued.

Ah ok, no, methasteron (superdrol) is completely different from proviron or masteron. If you look at previous posts you can see some examples of how 17-methylation completely changes the compound.

dbol is 17a-eq
m1t is 17a-dhb (or 17a-primo minus the 1a, if you want to look at it like that)
methy-tren is 17a-tren
dmz/methylsten is 17a,2a-dhb, similar to m1t
nilevar is 17a-deca (iirc)
methyltest is 17a-testosterone
et. al.

Ah ok, no, methasteron (superdrol) is completely different from proviron or masteron. If you look at previous posts you can see some examples of how 17-methylation completely changes the compound.

dbol is 17a-eq
m1t is 17a-dhb (or 17a-primo minus the 1a, if you want to look at it like that)
methy-tren is 17a-tren
dmz/methylsten is 17a,2a-dhb, similar to m1t
nilevar is 17a-deca (iirc)
methyltest is 17a-testosterone
et. al.

I am referring to this:

17β-Hydroxy-2α,17α-dimethyl-5α-androstane-3-one

And I get how the conversion happens....how EQ is "nearly" D-bol...but lets not forget that there was/IS an injectable version of D-bol. So that is not the best analogy.l

So - back to the question....is Oral Masteron SuperDrol or something different?

The answer - as you alluded to, is NO.
Here is the reference in case anyone doubts:

"Methasterone was never a commercially available prescription drug. Its non-17α-alkylated counterpart, drostanolone, was commercialized by Syntex Corporation under the brand name Masteron."

So - back to my original post.....has anyone tried both injectable Masteron and TRUE oral(Liquid) Masteron?

IS the Liquid Masteron that is being repped on this site by board sponsors, TRUE liquid Masteron, or as I suspect, Superdrol?

Everyone responds to stuff different but....Injectable Mast makes Me HARD as HELL....oral Mast makes Me SICK as HELL...complete opposites

I have tried masteron (2a-dht) injected and methasteron/superdrol (17a,2a-dht) orally. They are different compounds with different effects.

Masteron seems to have more pronounced androgenic effects, it is good for strength, hardness, along with androgenic sides, oily skin, bph, etc. It has done better than any SERM or AI ever did at eliminating my gyno that i've had since puberty.

methasteron put on more mass, did slightly better for strength, threw my bp through the roof, mild gyno flare up, cholesterol was wrecked; overall not as bad for the bph and oily skin. I'm sorry for any confusion I caused. If you need any more clarification let me know.

I have tried masteron (2a-dht) injected and methasteron/superdrol (17a,2a-dht) orally. They are different compounds with different effects.

Masteron seems to have more pronounced androgenic effects, it is good for strength, hardness, along with androgenic sides, oily skin, bph, etc. It has done better than any SERM or AI ever did at eliminating my gyno that i've had since puberty.

methasteron put on more mass, did slightly better for strength, threw my bp through the roof, mild gyno flare up, cholesterol was wrecked; overall not as bad for the bph and oily skin. I'm sorry for any confusion I caused. If you need any more clarification let me know.[/QUOTE

THAT was the type of response I was looking for.

Thank you.

Superdrol oral mast? No way...

it chemically is. thats a fact :banghead:
just like dbol is oral EQ.

doesnt mean the effects have to be ANYWHERE close.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131