over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

oral winstrol in oil base

mslmn

Registered
Verified Customer
Some one stated in the beginner forum that winny can't be taken orally if it is in oil base. Now there is a sponser here that has oral winny, which you can smell the alcohol by the way, that has a light oil consistancy. I just wanted to know if what is said by this individual is valid.

Me and 3 other friends are using it. No prob. Good to go.

Some one stated in the beginner forum that winny can't be taken orally if it is in oil base. Now there is a sponser here that has oral winny, which you can smell the alcohol by the way, that has a light oil consistancy. I just wanted to know if what is said by this individual is valid.

That is absolutely false. I'm pretty sure I know who your talking about, and their oral winny is def gtg. No worries.

Exactly what i fiquired. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

All their Oil Products

I have used their Winny and a few other of the oral oil products and love them all. I am very sceptical at first but also had others try and we all agree the products are great

Is it actually oil based or just in bac water, which would have some alchohol oder to it. But the logic is that if it's winny and in oil, hte oil is probably some type that can be used for nutritional purposes. So, why not drink it? I don't like injecting winny anyway. It hurts worse than T prop.

For real tho- why not pin it- stomache acids will definately kill a good part of absorbsion.

What is SHBG? Thought oral is oral inject is pin. If ya want oral W then get oral W with the alpah whatever 17 keto whatever that protects from stomach degradation.

Exactly. SHBG is produced in the liver...oral winny does a great job of binding it. This frees more bound test (keeps SHBG from binding to Test, rather)

I've used that oral Winny from a sponsor and it's excellent. But are you sure it's oil? Doesn't taste like oil. It may be in EO.

From Wiki:
Ethyl oleate is the ester formed by the condensation of the fatty acid oleic acid and ethanol. It is a colorless to light yellow liquid. Ethyl oleate is produced by the body during ethanol intoxication.[1]

Ethyl oleate is used as a solvent for pharmaceutical drug preparations involving lipophilic substances such as steroids.[2] It also finds use as a lubricant and a plasticizer.

Ethyl oleate is regulated as a food additive by the Food and Drug Administration under "Food Additives Permitted for Direct Addition to Food for Human Consumption", 21CFR172.515.

The oral ingestion of ethyl oleate has been carefully studied and due to rapid degradation in the digestive tract it appears safe for oral ingestion. [8] Ethyl oleate is not currently approved by the FDA for any injectable use. However, it is used by compounding pharmacies as a vehicle for intramuscular drug delivery.

Like i said, light oil texture. The first thing i thought was probably e.o. as whell.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131