advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Orals causing gall bladder issues possible?

Excells

Registered
So as the title states have run winstrol and anavar a few different times and been perfectly fine. Just started taking Var again with test base and the first day starting getting middle stomach left pain feels like a dull stab. After some research seems it most likely the gall bladder. Has anyone experienced this before? and if so how did you deal with it. Thanks in advance

If you have gall bladder issues, I don't think it's anything you're using.

Gallbladder pain which is usually referred pain will be more to the right side and it will generally radiate upwards along your back causing tension and tightness in the trap muscles and along the neck and back of the head on the right side. I would stimulate gallbladder flow with juicing; beetroot, celery, apple & lemon juice + cinnamon, also increase your stomach acid if your bowel movements are not formed and aren't the right colour - these are the other signs of gallbladder stress. Obviously I'm not a doctor, let us know what they say

Gallbladder pain which is usually referred pain will be more to the right side and it will generally radiate upwards along your back causing tension and tightness in the trap muscles and along the neck and back of the head on the right side. I would stimulate gallbladder flow with juicing; beetroot, celery, apple & lemon juice + cinnamon, also increase your stomach acid if your bowel movements are not formed and aren't the right colour - these are the other signs of gallbladder stress. Obviously I'm not a doctor, let us know what they say
Hmm interesting yeah the pain is right under my ribcage on the left side but no pain radiating. Maybe it something different. thanks for the feedback. and ill try juicing a little bit. Ill
keep ya posted

It might just be gastritis

A PPI can help with it, but it's not good to take that long term

If you’re genuinely concerned about it go see a dr. There are no doctors here to give you advice. If had mine removed. If you’re having problems with your Gaul bladder it’s probably stones and has nothing to with aas. Go see a dr. That’s the only way you’re ever going to know. It would be easy enough to get it looked at and if you have a stone that’s large enough to get stuck in your urethra you’ll want to get lipotropsy before that happens. That puts you down believe me you’ll think you’re dying. Good luck

If you’re genuinely concerned about it go see a dr. There are no doctors here to give you advice. If had mine removed. If you’re having problems with your Gaul bladder it’s probably stones and has nothing to with aas. Go see a dr. That’s the only way you’re ever going to know. It would be easy enough to get it looked at and if you have a stone that’s large enough to get stuck in your urethra you’ll want to get lipotropsy before that happens. That puts you down believe me you’ll think you’re dying. Good luck
I had my gallbladder removed approximately a year ago. How has your digestion and diet been since getting yours removed?

I had my gallbladder removed approximately a year ago. How has your digestion and diet been since getting yours removed?
Worst thing th ya ever happened was getting mine removed

I have had my gall bladder removed as well and my digestion is perfect. No problems and since then I have had peace of mind.

It’s all pretty good most of the time. Not much different than before it was removed. I eat alot less fat most of the time. But I ate a few lbs of barbecue last night didn’t take enzymes and no issues whatsoever. I guess I got lucky. I know heavyhitter has had a rough go of it as have a lot of others.

I am a practitioner and he definitely needs to see someone and get lab work done. Problem with patients I see is that they’re not always 100% honest about what they take so it’s difficult for providers to know what to test for. Sometimes I just order everything and see what sticks.

My gall bladder was giving me pain in the solar plexus area. It was from eating spicy cajun food (I'm in Louisiana). I didn't realize what it was, I thought it was acid reflux.
Well, that was a mistake. I went to the emergency room when the pain was bad and they did a CT scan. Gall bladder had to come out. It was gangrenous. Falling apart and sticking to my organs. I got sepsis. I was in the hospital 6 weeks and lost 65 pounds. Not a fun time. Go to the doc and get it checked.

My gall bladder was giving me pain in the solar plexus area. It was from eating spicy cajun food (I'm in Louisiana). I didn't realize what it was, I thought it was acid reflux.
Well, that was a mistake. I went to the emergency room when the pain was bad and they did a CT scan. Gall bladder had to come out. It was gangrenous. Falling apart and sticking to my organs. I got sepsis. I was in the hospital 6 weeks and lost 65 pounds. Not a fun time. Go to the doc and get it checked.
Holy fuck man. You dodged the reaper on that one.

I had my gall bladder out when they did my liver surgery. I honestly haven’t noticed much difference but I don’t eat much greasy food.

I do consume a fair amount of animal fats, but that doesn’t seem to cause much bother.

OP, get checked mate. Organ pain is never good - and likely will only worsen unless you change something, which you can’t reasonably do without knowing the cause of the issue.

To use an analogy from my day job, this is like having an application error and not bothering to troubleshoot the servers, network, application code, or any other part of the architecture and simply hope it stops crashing on its own.

Holy fuck man. You dodged the reaper on that one.

I had my gall bladder out when they did my liver surgery. I honestly haven’t noticed much difference but I don’t eat much greasy food.

I do consume a fair amount of animal fats, but that doesn’t seem to cause much bother.

OP, get checked mate. Organ pain is never good - and likely will only worsen unless you change something, which you can’t reasonably do without knowing the cause of the issue.

To use an analogy from my day job, this is like having an application error and not bothering to troubleshoot the servers, network, application code, or any other part of the architecture and simply hope it stops crashing on its own.
My wife saved me. She was there the whole time draining the JP drain bags. The doctor showed her how to do it. The nurses didn't know how, my wife had to show them. And my wife isn't in the medical field. I don't have issues as far as shitting. I just try to limit the greasy food, which is hard to do in SW Louisiana. The whole ordeal sucked. So, OP, get to the doctor.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws