over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Orals in off season

I was running 60 mg var a day... About 6 weeks I had bloods done... I had been on 20 mg GW for months as well as 80 mg atorvastatin for a year... Never miss a dose. Was also on an OTC HDL booster and ubiquinol... LDL came back 197, HDL was 4...

Var destroys lipids...

I immediately got on niacin too but doubt that did much... I'll never run var again

Dam that sucks to hear. Any chance the GW was fake? Some people have said it helped not lower HDL on cycle but the problem is there aren't enough people who had blood work on it and you never know if you're getting real GW or not. Var definitely is horrible for lipids though.

Dam that sucks to hear. Any chance the GW was fake? Some people have said it helped not lower HDL on cycle but the problem is there aren't enough people who had blood work on it and you never know if you're getting real GW or not. Var definitely is horrible for lipids though.

I was getting all the usual benefits I've always gotten from GW... Increased endurance, sense of well-being... As well as sides like occasional hypoglycemia... I'm pretty positive it was legit GW.

Recently I've tried SR-9009 (there are some more cost-friendly options out now) and I have to say that stuff is the shit! Likin it way better than GW plus it has no cancer issues... Running it at 40 mg a day, gives me a ton of freedom with diet, better fat loss than GW, and better stamina/endurance than GW.

More frequent dosing schedule is only downside and I've noticed if I take too much too quickly and don't space dosages out I get a temporary "crash"

I was getting all the usual benefits I've always gotten from GW... Increased endurance, sense of well-being... As well as sides like occasional hypoglycemia... I'm pretty positive it was legit GW.

Recently I've tried SR-9009 (there are some more cost-friendly options out now) and I have to say that stuff is the shit! Likin it way better than GW plus it has no cancer issues... Running it at 40 mg a day, gives me a ton of freedom with diet, better fat loss than GW, and better stamina/endurance than GW.

More frequent dosing schedule is only downside and I've noticed if I take too much too quickly and don't space dosages out I get a temporary "crash"

Dam, thanks for sharing that information. And now I'm going to look into SR as I'm not familiar with it.

Side note, I had no idea GW made anyone go hypo but lately, I've had a few episodes where I've felt mild hypo symptoms and wasn't sure why. I was asking myself if metformin without carbs was causing it but now I'm thinking the GW may have played a role.

Last edited:
I have not thought about inj orals. I had heard winstrol hurt like a mofo though. How does drol/dbol feel? Thats good about no issues appetite wise! Might have to look into it, thank you :)

I don't think the winstrol is painful, unless you get it from someone who does not know how to make it. I know a lot of guys were making oil based inject win. we used to carry a micronized water based version, but it didn't really hurt much.

Ya, the Inject dbol and drol are great. if you have issues with appetite on other orals, then this would be a good way to go man. I need to get some on our list sooner then later.

g

I agree on the Injectable dbol feeling much more potent oral. Var gave me the worst heart burn at 75-100mg. It wasn't really all that worth it. Most orals I have used seem useless to me honestly. I can see using them precontest for various effects but how can you grow with an appetite in the toilet? I like sdrol or dbol preworkout cuz I get a nice kick in the gym where I can use it to my advantage to push the limits to grow.

I tend to agree with you personally, but thats personally preference for me as they give me the appetite issues. I know we sell a ton of them to guys who can really load up on em. I don't know how they do this/ and I am honestly jealous! I wish I could handle them in the higher doses like that.

Some of the best growth I ever had was when I was using inject Dbol and Test suspension about 30 min before I trained. I thought I was going to burst my skin through!. A lot of guys don't like the daily injections, and I cant say I enjoyed them myself, but the benefit was well worth it IMO. I am not a pre workout ephedra or caffeine kind of guy, but I must say this was the best pre workout I ever used ;)

Side note, I had no idea GW made anyone go hypo but lately, I've had a few episodes where I've felt mild hypo symptoms and wasn't sure why. I was asking myself if metformin without carbs was causing it but now I'm thinking the GW may have played a role.

Buddy of mine goes hypo as shit every single time he doses GW. No idea why though.

Buddy of mine goes hypo as shit every single time he doses GW. No idea why though.

After looking it up, it looks possible because the GW is probably lowering blood glucose levels (which is a good thing)

I tend to agree with you personally, but thats personally preference for me as they give me the appetite issues. I know we sell a ton of them to guys who can really load up on em. I don't know how they do this/ and I am honestly jealous! I wish I could handle them in the higher doses like that.

Some of the best growth I ever had was when I was using inject Dbol and Test suspension about 30 min before I trained. I thought I was going to burst my skin through!. A lot of guys don't like the daily injections, and I cant say I enjoyed them myself, but the benefit was well worth it IMO. I am not a pre workout ephedra or caffeine kind of guy, but I must say this was the best pre workout I ever used ;)
I try to inject the muscle I am going to train. That way I can pump that muscle and avoid any PIP by keeping blood flow high to the area. Tren base is crazy though, the stuff burns bad for me on initial injection I keep that one to 1/2 ml tops.

Yea I personally like it for the same reasons. Stomach issues and with certain ones consistent use kills my lipids.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws