over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Orals on Blast Cruise

Sugashane

Registered
Last night my buddy and I were talking about the different steroid protocols - from the normal 8-12 week test cycles, the blast and cruise from CFP (yes many have said it is outdated), long low dose cycles, etc. But while talking about doing longer cycles and blasts the use of orals came up. Most use orals as a kick starter or in a long cycle might add them if they stall a bit, but has anyone ever used them in brief spurts throughout their cycle.

For example
Test E - Weeks 1-20
Deca - Weeks 1-16
Dbol - Weeks 1-2, 6-7, 11-12, and 16-17

This uses Dbol for brief periods with a 2 weeks on 3 weeks off approach throughout the cycle.

Same could be used for blast/cruise protocols, where they use orals for the first 2 weeks of the blast, which I have heard plenty of.

But has anyone here ever tried orals in the above fashion? If so, how did you like it?

This isn't a new protocol.

Some were touting this as the next best thing a few years ago and some internet guru's were stating stuff like 3 days on, 2 days off, etc... For 10 weeks.

You have to look at the total amount of mg used over a spcofic time frame. This is how drug and pharmaceutical companies often determine how health will be compromised and the level of carcinogenic activity in some drugs (Tamoxifen).

I'm not a fan of 17aa orals anymore. Nothing will fuck up lipids, liver and kidney values like orals will in a short time frame - not in my experience anyway.

Keep too using them for 4-8 week blasts and take adequate support supplements for health too.

Good information, I just wasn't sure about it, and have not heard much on it either so I thought it was worth asking. I figured the brief nature of that kind of protocol could actually make the drug less effective in long cycles. Thank you.

Last night my buddy and I were talking about the different steroid protocols - from the normal 8-12 week test cycles, the blast and cruise from CFP (yes many have said it is outdated), long low dose cycles, etc. But while talking about doing longer cycles and blasts the use of orals came up. Most use orals as a kick starter or in a long cycle might add them if they stall a bit, but has anyone ever used them in brief spurts throughout their cycle.

For example
Test E - Weeks 1-20
Deca - Weeks 1-16
Dbol - Weeks 1-2, 6-7, 11-12, and 16-17

This uses Dbol for brief periods with a 2 weeks on 3 weeks off approach throughout the cycle.

Same could be used for blast/cruise protocols, where they use orals for the first 2 weeks of the blast, which I have heard plenty of.

But has anyone here ever tried orals in the above fashion? If so, how did you like it?

I feel like the best approach would be to alternate orals. I'm thinking that weeks 11-12 and 16-17 are going to be significantly less effective if you keep the same oral throughout.

It's been my experience that orals work best in low doses for longer periods of time. 20 mg of dbol a day is only 140mg per week.

I feel like the best approach would be to alternate orals. I'm thinking that weeks 11-12 and 16-17 are going to be significantly less effective if you keep the same oral throughout.

That was another point we discussed. I personally love Superdrol, he loves Dbol.

I prefer to blast and cruise, so I might eventually try this just to see how it fares over a 4-5 month go. And then after that I might try a longer approach with lower dosages like Asteelz suggested.

It's been my experience that orals work best in low doses for longer periods of time. 20 mg of dbol a day is only 140mg per week.

With something like 20mg of dbol a day, how long do you run low dosages like that?

I like a moderate amount for 4-6 wks on and 6-8 weeks off.

With something like 20mg of dbol a day, how long do you run low dosages like that?

Dbol I like at 20mg for 8 weeks, or drol at 50 for 8. Generally I keep my total dose below 1500mg so I don't see any real adverse blood work.

I was just reading somewhere that as little as 6mg/day of oral Winstrol will mess up your lipids more than 200mg/week injection of testosterone

There have been many that suggest Orals on a eod routine or 2 days on 1 day off... Not letting the side effects accumulate , so to speak.. Many swear by it..

I like training 3 times a week (mon, wed, fri) and take my orals pre workout. Usually dbol, about 8 weeks on 8 weeks off. Low dose test year round.

There have been many that suggest Orals on a eod routine or 2 days on 1 day off... Not letting the side effects accumulate , so to speak.. Many swear by it..

Lats, have you seen it confirmed that the negative 'blood work' side effects ( liver values, cholesterol) also stay at bay with an approach like this? Not questioning the strategy, I'm genuinely curious. I can see how it could keep the noticeable side effects down, just wondering about the stuff that only shows up on blood work...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131