over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

orals-Pressed tablets or Capsules

Ironman 580

Registered
Newbies
is it possible that pressed tabs are more likely to be legit as opossed to capsules or makes no difference?

There's a degree of professionalism and investment it takes to get a pill press and do it nicely (no crumbly pills etc). Doesn't matter tho Tbh tabs caps solutions just the amount of hormone they put in it and the quality of it.

There's a degree of professionalism and investment it takes to get a pill press and do it nicely (no crumbly pills etc). Doesn't matter tho Tbh tabs caps solutions just the amount of hormone they put in it and the quality of it.
I would agree. Anyone can make caps and its really inexpensive to do it. I used to make my own. Making tablets requires a significant cash investment. I would trust tablets the most. Liquid and capsules take about the same investment.

I personally would not feel comfortable with caps...just my opinion.

If it's something in MGs like Var 50mg you are probably fine with caps. If they are off +/- 25% its not a big deal.
If it's something in MCGs like Clen 40mcg I would never use caps, tabs only. 40mcgs is like 1-2 grains of salt and caps have way too much variance in them for that.

I would agree. Anyone can make caps and its really inexpensive to do it. I used to make my own. Making tablets requires a significant cash investment. I would trust tablets the most. Liquid and capsules take about the same investment.

This, id trust a guy who invests in his product over someone who makes liquids. They can be legit but the pill press shows the guy plans on being around for a while and takes pride in his product, good signs.

I find this an interesting subject. Capsules in my opinion will dissolve faster than a tablet. Will a tablet be better quality than a capsule, no sir. If your dealing with a company that takes pride in quality then it won't matter how its made. Now perception is everything. In this business not only does the quality need to be 100% but also the presentation has to be tip top as well.
Let's talk about legit or not legit. I have been in business a over a decade. It would be absolutely the dumbest thing I could to my customers, my business and my reputation. Not only would I lose the new customers, but anyone they talk to as well. I am pretty sure the rest of the Sponsors in this forum feel the same.
But I am sure there is exceptions to the rule. I have seen packaging that was the top of the pack. Then to find out it was under dosed. Again, that only hurts the company. There is so much competition out there, you can easily find another one to try.

The issue with caps is that you cannot break up the dose. There is too much filler to start emptying them out and messing around with the powder like you're cutting up lines. At least if you buy tabs from a reputable source you know you can split them in half or even quarters if they are large enough. Just my 2 cents...

I'm sorry but their is nothing "accurate" about shaking up filler and powder in a ziploc bag and manually putting it in capsules. lol

I am sorry but I disagree with your opinion. I am not sure where the Ziploc example comes into play. If you mix filler and your compound in a machine. There is no difference whether it's a capsule or tablet....let's say your going for weight. The tablet weighs 38 milligrams and the capsule weighs 40 milligrams then you have the same dosage for both. The reason that capsule would weigh more is you have to add the weight of the empty capsule to be accurate with the tablet.

Yes, it does take a little "work" to get a pill press. However I always prefer caps for orals when I do use them (which is maybe 6 weeks a year). The reason being is absorbability. In fact, all of my health supplements I use capsules or gel caps.

You'll notice a capsule will start to dissolve in your mouth and get mushy. It will def break apart and open up the material somewhere in the digestive tract for sure. I will use pharrm grade tablets for: clen, nolva, caber, etc. But- I will say that a pharm grade pressed tablet has had much more research when it comes to digestability/absorption than a UGL guy with a pill press. During the R&D phase, there's a lot of testing of how the tablet breaks up and is absorbed. There's no way a UGL has access to this kind of testing/R&D.

I'm sorry but their is nothing "accurate" about shaking up filler and powder in a ziploc bag and manually putting it in capsules. lol
If you use a serial dilution method, it can be mixed very evenly. It takes a lot more time though, and you can't cut corners. If done properly it will be accurate. My feeling overall though is that if someone spent all the money to buy a good press then they are a big player and take their job seriously.

Even with tablets, you still have to use serial dilution i think, since the pill volume would be too small.

Here is a short version. All powders are different. Some are very easy to work with ( Anavar ) and some require more work ( more additives in the filler ). Anavar is similar to salt, where Winstrol is similar to baking power. If your using capsules there is no need for the additives for Winstrol. If your using a press machine then the additives are necessary to get good flow and a consistent tablet/ tablet weight.
Now it really doesn't matter whether you use a powder mixing machine or you use a bowl and stir the ingredients. The determining factor of that is simple. If your a business and do a lot of quantity the a mix machine comes in play.
If your at home making capsules, then mixing it for yourself, then a bowl/whisk or a protein shaker will work . Remember, the ingredients just need to be mixed. No different than cooking a food recipe and mixing it together.

Article here about the dillution method I mentioned.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws