over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Orals tummy ache

csb123

Registered
Looking if any one has a solution to tummy aches caused by orals , at least I am thinking its the orals, started dbol/abombs pre workout combo yesterday , it went ok, today did the same but have a tummy ache and my appetite has gone to hell.

Now I am used to my appetite disappearing on a-bombs before, I am on eq but only 3 weeks in so the hunger from eq not in full force yet, was hoping that this could counter the usual appetite suppression from a-bombs, but the tummy ache is very off putting. any remedies or solutions?

One added thing, I have started egg whites from a carton, I have never done this before as it was never available in this country .i started it exctly the same time as the orals, having 12oz yesterday pre workout added to my shake in place of a scoop whey , and did the same today . So was also wondering if maybe its contributing to the tummy aches?

I actually digest the eggwhites better than any protein powder but you may be differant.

So you are stacking d-bol AND anadrol?? At what dose and why

i have a great response to the combo, and i can keep my doses sane on both as they have a synergistic effect and dont compete with each other from what i have researched.

i have fantastic strength gains and some water retention but nothing extreme.

i cant tolerate anything over 50mg abombs, i have gone as high as 150mg and feel like shit .

current dose is 50mg dbol / 50mg abombs pre workout 1.5 to 2 hours before :cool:

Did you say "tummy"? Really? LOL!

YEs he did , by the hair of his chinny chin chin.:D

I've never stacked two orals like that , i catualy only take orals anymore the last few weeks before a show.

Im sure that it could have somthing to do with stomach issues , 50mg D-bol tears up my gut if i dont take it after a meal

Hahaha I did say it.the price of having small kids lol

Your right I had to take it on empty stomach because it was at 3.45 am my pre workout meal I have a bit later to time it right.will eat a small snack with it tomz and see if it helps

Not as bad as the guy who referred to his penis as "lil pee pee" the other week. I thought you had to be over 18 to post here???

As long as I eat before I take Anadrol I dont have any stomach problems. Its the lethergy that bothers me the most, but I love the strength increase!

Thanks.will have a bit of cheese or aomething with it.think the egg whites also played a role.think everyone in the office hates me now lol

I always have Tummy isssues on orals. i started putting the dboll under my tongue. It works and my stomach doesnt bother me much when i do it like that. It takes a while to dissolve though.

Looking if any one has a solution to tummy aches caused by orals , at least I am thinking its the orals, started dbol/abombs pre workout combo yesterday , it went ok, today did the same but have a tummy ache and my appetite has gone to hell.

Are you running liquid orals or tabs ?

I can't take any orals with grapefruit juice on an empty stomach like a lot do suggest because it does give me an upset stomach.

I take all my orals now(all liquid) with a glass of juice after I eat. and if I have any stomach issues I just take some tums.

So you are stacking d-bol AND anadrol?? At what dose and why

Really? Dbol+Drol is a great combo. There was a thread dedicated to that decision not too long ago. Also, gavin kane, wrote about both drugs synergy when used together.

Just an update .I had a tablespoon macnut butter and a few chunks freshpinapple at 3.45 am with my dbol and abombs and no stomach issues at all

Still zero appetite sighhhhh

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity