over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Orals two days a week

M@NU

Registered
hey guys,

just a question i would like to have your opinion on:
lets say one wants to double split AM/PM their workouts on the weekend.
to help with cortisol, anabolic environment etc. he thinks about adding an oral on those 2 days,
lets say 50mg winstrol or 50mg tbol (or 25 of each)
how hard do you think would this be on the system/health?
thanks for your opinion!

How bad would it be if you added Cardarine for two days? PPAR-delta really is a trauma thing, upregulated with damage. Berberine, PPAR-gamma, is for during the rest.

TUDCA

Then something to mitigate all the calcium.

Of course people will be worried about their superficial test scores, so make sure all that stuff is in check. Someone will tell you about it.

hey guys,

just a question i would like to have your opinion on:
lets say one wants to double split AM/PM their workouts on the weekend.
to help with cortisol, anabolic environment etc. he thinks about adding an oral on those 2 days,
lets say 50mg winstrol or 50mg tbol (or 25 of each)
how hard do you think would this be on the system/health?
thanks for your opinion!

I truly don't think you will get much out of it but you can try and report back and let us know.

How bad would it be if you added Cardarine for two days? PPAR-delta really is a trauma thing, upregulated with damage. Berberine, PPAR-gamma, is for during the rest.

TUDCA

Then something to mitigate all the calcium.

Of course people will be worried about their superficial test scores, so make sure all that stuff is in check. Someone will tell you about it.

Hi cornelius,

Tudca i have on hand and would be no issue.
I take Cardarine 6weeks on / 8 weeks off year round.
Metformin 750mg daily
i am also on Trt and take GH (3-4.5iu daily)

@Ashop:
you dont think it would add some benefits for more excessive training days?

I don't think it would be that hard on the system or health however I don't think it would provide much benefit either. I don't believe there's a major issue with taking an oral inconstantly as a preworkout or what not but that's really only if you're on at least TRT or more as a base. If not you could experience a overall negative from two quick spikes of short half life anabolics throughout the week with no sustained test/anabolic base.

I don't think it would be that hard on the system or health however I don't think it would provide much benefit either. I don't believe there's a major issue with taking an oral inconstantly as a preworkout or what not but that's really only if you're on at least TRT or more as a base. If not you could experience a overall negative from two quick spikes of short half life anabolics throughout the week with no sustained test/anabolic base.

yes, i am on trt..
what orals do you think are suited here?
var/winstrol/tbol? or even something like halo or msten or DMZ?
health is prio number 1 so will stay away from things like sdrol i think

Doubt it would do much. Now eod, that may be better.

Only Oral I take intermittently is the Halo I have. (I've had it for a couple years but dont want to run it, very toxic).
I will take like 1 pill a week (just to use it) pre-workout on a PR day at end of a PL cycle or so.
Does a lot for strength on that day. Wouldnt buy it again, and sort of just using it for fun in that manner.
Who doesnt like seeing strength increases on a particular day? (Even at my age (54).

If you are that worried about your health then don't take any orals. Only two days a week is just throwing money away. Are you serious , asking this?

If you just running it 2 days it ain't going to do anything to your physic look.so why bother with it? It won't do much to your health either but if you not getting anything out of it why chance it+

If you are that worried about your health then don't take any orals. Only two days a week is just throwing money away. Are you serious , asking this?
why should i not be serious?
there are methods out there that work like pulsing on training days eod or something like this. Many did it with success.
This thread was just me asking if instead of eod pulsing one could also do 2 consecutive days and 5 off days with some kind of result

What you see is what you get, but you can't see much from the outside looking at an organ called skin. Microblasts are more of a method used for maintenance by the average hormone manipulator. These are powerful drugs more or less they are doing something.

This conversation is pretty much in line with the reasons which people continue to use preworkout pulses of Androgens, and it continues with discussions about periodization and circadian rythyms. The workout is a hard time. You have catabolism of protein structures and the apoptosis of cells. Resistance training to failure lowers your general apoptotic factors afterward, with the exception of immediately afterwards. At the workout, both apoptotic and proliferative factors are produced in significant amounts. Taking your GH, Insulin, and even pulsing Androgens capitalize on this period where your body produces MGF and other goodies while mitigating the negative factors.

yes, i am on trt..
what orals do you think are suited here?
var/winstrol/tbol? or even something like halo or msten or DMZ?
health is prio number 1 so will stay away from things like sdrol i think

It's good that you'll have that trt base but what you're looking for is a bit of a conundrum. The less healthy compounds are the ones that will act better for what is really the only benefit you'll be getting from twice a week or pre-workout dosing. Maybe anavar could be your best compromise giving a decent pump and a little bit of umphh but it certainly won't be like the much less healthy anadrol or halo.

Your experiment, give a try and tell us how it goes...when I run orals I only run them workout days(but that's 5x/wk)

I think it kind of probably depends on where you are already at and what you are already doing. If you have run some big cycles before and you are already near your peak and you are just maintaining, the orals probably wouldnt do too much. Now if you have never run any big cycles and you are far away from your limit, maybe they could help a bit. I think it's safe to say that if you had been completely natty your whole life and then took the approach you want to, you would definitely see some significant changes. But if you are on HRT anyways, it might be healthier and yeild better results to just run 300mg test instead of 200mg test instead of the orals.

Hi Biggerp,
i am not even running 200mg a week, i am on gel trt and my levels hover around 900 doing so.
so maybe the best option was to add an injectable test @ 150-200mg a week onto my trt? healthwise and performancewise?
thanks guys for your opinions!

With My One a week Workouts I through the Kitchen Sink at It...
Friday A.M. on top of My 175mg Test and 75 Deca HRT I'll hit 50 Tren A and 50 Mast P.
Pre workout Saturday I'll though in Winny, Var, Adrol and Tbol with maybe a Low dose Trest.
Post 50-100 mcgs LR3
P.M. another hit of Drol and Tbol.
Consuming around 400 protien and 400 carbs minimum. Leaving Your Anabolic and Jacked for the Weekend.
By Thursday your Pretty much back were you started Due to Lack of Anabolics during the Week!
Still !!! A Great Way to Maintain on TRT......

I take dbol 2-4x a week very low dose (12.5mg) along with carbs and sodium pre-workout great pumps 👍

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131