over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ORALS, whats the point?

cant use any orals they all give me the feeling of being unwell.if your not a pro why push your luck.

ive only used t-bol, and d-bol, with great results. The only neg. i found was the extreme pumps on d-bol. You get pumped brushing your teeth....

Hmm... strange. To anyone who says they don't get much from orals must not have had authentic compounds because anadrol and dianabol mg/mg are some of the most powerful AAS in the world. Yes, there are hazardous sides to orals but in the years I've been around, I've heard more tales of abscesses or infections from injections than I have about liver probs from orals. There have been some I realize, a notable few, but I wonder how much genetic predisposition there was in those cases and what dosages were involved?

Personally, I think you just have to use common sense. I know guys who love them and they have better blood work than me I can assure you.

The problem is that 99% of people don't even get regular bloodwork. That's the sad part. People will spend thousands on a single cycle and not a couple hundred on a few blood workups.

Great post OTH!

Hmm... strange. To anyone who says they don't get much from orals must not have had authentic compounds because anadrol and dianabol mg/mg are some of the most powerful AAS in the world. Yes, there are hazardous sides to orals but in the years I've been around, I've heard more tales of abscesses or infections from injections than I have about liver probs from orals. There have been some I realize, a notable few, but I wonder how much genetic predisposition there was in those cases and what dosages were involved?

Personally, I think you just have to use common sense. I know guys who love them and they have better blood work than me I can assure you.

The problem is that 99% of people don't even get regular bloodwork. That's the sad part. People will spend thousands on a single cycle and not a couple hundred on a few blood workups.

EXACTLY...
If your taking Drol and seeing nothing but High BP then it aint Drol...alnd if D-ball just makes you constipated....not d-ball

If you don't like orals you haven't had quality orals...
tell Larry Scott, Arnold and all those guys in the early 70's orals don't work....PLEASE

Can you also say dialysis machine every night!
You simply have no clue what your talking about...
Do any of the guys like Arnold Franco or Scott have Kidney Damage????
Don't make comments about things you no nothing about.
People that do use a dialysis machine only use it once or twice a week.
And 97% of those people are Diabetics.
The adverse sides of roids are reversible

Last edited:
You might find kidney damage from steroids as a result of the increase in blood pressure that axiomatizing steroids cause. And tren, which causes an increase in BP via another pathway.

On a good note

One good thing is, the drol did seem to make my weenie get fatter.

You simply have no clue what your talking about...
Do any of the guys like Arnold Franco or Scott have Kidney Damage????
Don't make comments about things you no nothing about.
People that do use a dialysis machine only use it once or twice a week.
And 97% of those people are Diabetics.
The adverse sides of roids are reversible

Thank you for the sanity check. The shit people believe and then spit out as gospel with no real insight, fact or research is amazing.

I agree about dbol/drol being fake gains. If you trying put on as much muscle as possible and lets say you were on 500mg test, wouldnt it be smarted to just up the test to 600mg opposed to adding 80mg var into the cycle. Your probably gonna add just as much muscle.

Different compounds work differently in the body so just increasing the dose of test might not work as well as two different compounds in combination.

I've had great success with d-bol, Var, Winny, and T-bol.

I can see how the gains from dbol/drol could be benefital b/c the super strengh increase is gonna lead to lifting much heavier weights which will lead to more muscle growth. So even though you lose the lbs which are mainly water, i presume you still would keep the muscle gains. I guess I should have rephrased my ? Is there a point in using orals like var or winny if your main goal is to add muscle? In this case I would think test/deca is all you need and the addition of var or tbol or winny wouldnt contribute enough in muscle gains to be worth the sides.

If you are doing tested events, orals are pretty much the only thing apart from prop and suspension that you can use nowadays...

I never got a huge benefit off orals and wonder why everyone uses them so much. Many people use orals to kickstart a cycle. Why? Why not just wait the 2weeks for your test and deca to kick in? ITs gonna stay in your system for 2weeks after your last shot so its the same thing. I can only understand orals if your at the finals weeks before a show, but other than that, do the muscle building effects really outweigh the negatives? I love tbol but it kills my appetite just like many other orals, and that right there wastes a cycle b/c if you cant eat then you mine as well not be on cycle. So other than a contest, what benefits do you oral guys really see opposed to just adding a bit more oil?

cause it beats being a pin cushion for the most part lol... i am a fan of t bol Luving it right nowwww........

I only use orals when I am a sticking point in my cycle.

people respond different to different things...although we are similar our physiologies are different, some orals and injects work better for some than others...you may find that d-bol works awesome for you, but a-var not...same with injects...

I can honestly say ...WTF

I'm 50 yrs old and my primary orals were d-bol and anadrol...I'm talking Rugby and Syntex.....

I've had some yellow eye's and no doubt begining stages of jaundice from doing as many as 7 Syntex from the pharmacy anadrol.....YES 350 MG'S E/D and chew D-bol like they tic tacs....

I have no ill affects from 25 yrs or so of use..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear