over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ORALS, whats the point?

I can honestly say ...WTF

I'm 50 yrs old and my primary orals were d-bol and anadrol...I'm talking Rugby and Syntex.....

I've had some yellow eye's and no doubt begining stages of jaundice from doing as many as 7 Syntex from the pharmacy anadrol.....YES 350 MG'S E/D and chew D-bol like they tic tacs....

I have no ill affects from 25 yrs or so of use..

Syntex??? That's the old skool 2902 tabs. Used to get 100 of em for $50. lol Most of the gus on hear would crap their pants if they knew how cheap gear was in the 80's.

If you don't compete, would there even be a point of adding in an oral with a short cycle maybe 4 on 4 off, or should you just stick to test?
I'm sure the orals would only enhance the gains, but why fix something that's not broken.

You might find kidney damage from steroids as a result of the increase in blood pressure that axiomatizing steroids cause. And tren, which causes an increase in BP via another pathway.
LOL... this is a kind of funny post. "axiomatizing"?? Steroid-induced axioms? Like, "I think. Therefore, I juice." LOL

Your spell checker did you wrong brother!

True high BP is not kidney friendly, but trenbolone is normally an injected androgen and would be no more unfriendly to the kidneys than any other androgen which all will usually cause elevated blood volume which = higher blood pressure. Also elevated HCT numbers due to to increased RBC volume.

Syntex??? That's the old skool 2902 tabs. Used to get 100 of em for $50. lol Most of the gus on hear would crap their pants if they knew how cheap gear was in the 80's.

I remember those never went higher than 150mg (and then only for a week), but nothing nothing made me stronger or thicker. I went from 365 to 425x6 on the incline bench in 4 weeks and had the upper pecs to prove it.

One good thing is, the drol did seem to make my weenie get fatter.

8=======D~~

look at me, i got oral weenie!! yippie!!!!

OLD SCHOOL

Those were the days when I had scripts for everything and 5 refills...

Drol was around $50 for Syntex
Rugby D-Bol by the 500 was around 60 I think
Rugby Test C & E $12 p/10ml
Up John Test was around $35 p/10ml

I would do the drol the last 5-6 weeks of a 16 week cycle and it would add another 30-50 lbs on my lifts....

I'm only 5'9" and I've gone up as high as 285 after I found Finaject in the 50cc bottle and added 50-60 lbs on my squats easy....

I think methylated steroids such as Superdrol is what caused me to go on HRT. Never recovered from it, and it crashed me hard.

But as far as any other orals go, I love Var.

A question for the old-schoolers, was T-Bol popular back then? What dosages if so?

I feel its best to just stick with oils and growth and peptides, orals i would use only during a strength phase of training or pre contest.

Adding D-bol for planned overtraining periods works well.

Take a 2 to 3 week period and lift in am and in pm, Monday-Friday with weekends off. Taking 25mg D-bol 1 hour before each training session helps with recovery and anabolism and you can really benefit from the 2 to 3 week planned overtraining.

So if you are going to do a 3 week planned overtraining period, you would continue the d-bol for 1 more week afterwards for a total of 4 weeks on the d-bol.

I never got a huge benefit off orals and wonder why everyone uses them so much. Many people use orals to kickstart a cycle. Why? Why not just wait the 2weeks for your test and deca to kick in? ITs gonna stay in your system for 2weeks after your last shot so its the same thing. I can only understand orals if your at the finals weeks before a show, but other than that, do the muscle building effects really outweigh the negatives? I love tbol but it kills my appetite just like many other orals, and that right there wastes a cycle b/c if you cant eat then you mine as well not be on cycle. So other than a contest, what benefits do you oral guys really see opposed to just adding a bit more oil?

What works for you might not work for me everyone is different orals work good for me.

Adding D-bol for planned overtraining periods works well.

Take a 2 to 3 week period and lift in am and in pm, Monday-Friday with weekends off. Taking 25mg D-bol 1 hour before each training session helps with recovery and anabolism and you can really benefit from the 2 to 3 week planned overtraining.

So if you are going to do a 3 week planned overtraining period, you would continue the d-bol for 1 more week afterwards for a total of 4 weeks on the d-bol.

interesting witefall. maybe ill try that

I can honestly say ...WTF

I'm 50 yrs old and my primary orals were d-bol and anadrol...I'm talking Rugby and Syntex.....

I've had some yellow eye's and no doubt begining stages of jaundice from doing as many as 7 Syntex from the pharmacy anadrol.....YES 350 MG'S E/D and chew D-bol like they tic tacs....

I have no ill affects from 25 yrs or so of use..

Great post Squater. I'd love to hear what your cycle consisted of, how you spread the dosages, and what your training routine was like as well.

Hmm... strange. To anyone who says they don't get much from orals must not have had authentic compounds because anadrol and dianabol mg/mg are some of the most powerful AAS in the world. Yes, there are hazardous sides to orals but in the years I've been around, I've heard more tales of abscesses or infections from injections than I have about liver probs from orals. There have been some I realize, a notable few, but I wonder how much genetic predisposition there was in those cases and what dosages were involved?

Personally, I think you just have to use common sense. I know guys who love them and they have better blood work than me I can assure you.

The problem is that 99% of people don't even get regular bloodwork. That's the sad part. People will spend thousands on a single cycle and not a couple hundred on a few blood workups.

Bumped for truth! Props OTH! ::ction-sm

I never got a huge benefit off orals and wonder why everyone uses them so much. Many people use orals to kickstart a cycle. Why? Why not just wait the 2weeks for your test and deca to kick in? ITs gonna stay in your system for 2weeks after your last shot so its the same thing. I can only understand orals if your at the finals weeks before a show, but other than that, do the muscle building effects really outweigh the negatives? I love tbol but it kills my appetite just like many other orals, and that right there wastes a cycle b/c if you cant eat then you mine as well not be on cycle. So other than a contest, what benefits do you oral guys really see opposed to just adding a bit more oil?

Try some anidrol. You won't ba asking why anymore.

needles

some of us are really afraid of needles-
I almost pass out when I have to get bloodwork-

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws