over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Orals

kandaandm

Registered
Whenever I take orals....whether it be Winny, Anavar, Dbol or anadrol...I always feel bloated and uncomfortable. Short of not taking them...is there anything one can do to either eliminate or lessen these side effects?

My diet is clean...only chicken breast, potato's, oatmeal, eggwhites, protein shakes etc..etc.....only one cheat meal a week.

Give us a lil more info. Meal frequency, how much of what your eating, weight, etc. The only thing I saw on your list of orals that ever had me bloated was anadrol, but that makes you retain water anyway. What welse are you taking?

6'1" 250.8lbs a bit over a week ago I was 11.5% bf. I know it's not my diet because it's not just this time....it's whenever I take orals I feel the same way...bloated, uncomfortable...intermittent stomach cramps.

My meals are spaced out approximately every3 hours. Eggwhites and oatmeal in morning, shake and oatmeal next....chicken breast and potato's next three meals and shake at night...unsalted raw nutsto snack on....pre workout shake with waxy maise...

I'm not going to get into cycle info openly on the board...

Personally I would drop the taters and eat broccoli instead to see if that helps. Your diet and your orals together could be causing it. So Im not saying it is your diet but more a combination of your diet with the orals. Just a guess.

Dosage too high? Or to much all at once? Are you taking the oral with a meal?

50mg and 100mg both upset my stomach....now that I think of it....I think it could be worse at a 100mgs....taking it all at once before working out. I have triedon empty stomach and with meals, but since I take them before working out I'm not usually eating at that time.

50mg and 100mg both upset my stomach....now that I think of it....I think it could be worse at a 100mgs....taking it all at once before working out. I have triedon empty stomach and with meals, but since I take them before working out I'm not usually eating at that time.

When your saying 50 and 100 mgs i seriously hope your not talking about dbol. I hate it when dosages that high are used, i mean, ive known guys who use 125 mgs of dbol a day, get terrible sides, then drop to 25 mgs a day, get the same results with WAY less sides. No preworkout meal? Take the dose with a preworkout meal. If its dbol we're talking about, or any oral split the dosages up, right. And try to take with a meal.

Ohhh, okay. Ive found that A-bombs are really bad for giving you that bloated feeling. Still split up the dosages. take with a meal. etc.

I don't use d-bol or drol anymore just because they do make you feel bloated and winded. I get better results and dry gains from pro-hormones.

I don't use d-bol or drol anymore just because they do make you feel bloated and winded. I get better results and dry gains from pro-hormones.

Man really! I would love to know the names of the pro-hormones which are equal are better than drol! lol

divide the doses 25mg a dose 2-4x daily after meals...try that, should work

Well I just tried RPN's Havoc with great results. I think IBE's Epistane is the same formula. I was gonna try Sus 500 but they just pulled it off the shelves. I posted another thread before but didn't get any response on others that may be available.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131