over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Orange County Choppers Founder on Steroid List

C'mon this guy is suing his own son. Enough said. Id die for my kids in a second. Karma comes in different forms.

THis family has many issues.

Your statement rings true unless its all for the ratings. I would give my life for my daughters and if he trully is going that route then shame on him. I have a feeling they will kiss and make up before it all said and done and then the ratings and revenue are back to where they used to be 5 years ago. Dysfunctional America all in the publics eye.
C'mon this guy is suing his own son. Enough said. Id die for my kids in a second. Karma comes in different forms.

Last edited:
would he had any problems in the US to get legit HRT in his age??

if he trully is going that route then shame on him. I have a feeling they will kiss and make up before it all said and done and then the ratings and revenue are back to where they used to be 5 years ago. Dysfunctional America all in the publics eye.

I would not be surprised if half the drama in their lives is scripted for the show....

And remember its not "approved" for anti aging etc in our wonderful free country where you can gamble, buy booze and cigarettes. Only for those deficient and dwarfism so it cannot be liberaly scripted thus the scrutiny all the AA clinics are under.

I posted this on another site I frequently visit and was warned of a "time out". Can you fuckin believe that? Apparently it's "untrue" and "the DA leaked names which is against the law" so it shouldn't be posted. The character went on to note it could possibly threaten peoples views on TRt. The board is nothing in comparison to this but well known and has been around for a long time. I won't name names but it's pathetic... Apparently although it could be disproven and wasn't true it was removed instead of being disproven.

Oh I forgot to mention their one real sponsor is for HRT. Hmmmmm...?

That's one of many reasons I love this board. Aside from the number of vets and people with valuable info & frequent contributiOns, there are also enough quality sponsors that nobody needs to warn anyone with a "time out" for doing nothing but trying to get a quality discussion. Mind you this board used to have lots of informed guys with lots of valuable insight but now consists of nothing but 18 year old assholes using tren for their first cycles and crying about how much their I injection sites hurt. It shows why well managed sites like this has the types of members it does and why some seem to only exist to milk members wallets dry for fake overpriced products like "Winstral" or "Tranbolone" or "Anadrall". Fuckin makes me sick...

If this is breaking any of the rules I apologize, please remove the post.

I love this site. Ok my rant is done. Goodnight.

Last edited:
i never saw SR on leno so i went on u tube to check it out and wow! he really did lose some weight he doesn't look as thick as he used to not even close. he's still a big guy but at 60 and aging he needs to be on to stay big. as far as the show is concerned i don't think he would sue for ratings i think these guys really are going at it and it's sad. i don't know anyone who wouldn't die for there kids and this family is so torn, over what? ratings money? i don't get it.

I posted this on another site I frequently visit and was warned of a "time out". Can you fuckin believe that? Apparently it's "untrue" and "the DA leaked names which is against the law" so it shouldn't be posted. The character went on to note it could possibly threaten peoples views on TRt. The board is nothing in comparison to this but well known and has been around for a long time. I won't name names but it's pathetic... Apparently although it could be disproven and wasn't true it was removed instead of being disproven.

Oh I forgot to mention their one real sponsor is for HRT. Hmmmmm...?

That's one of many reasons I love this board. Aside from the number of vets and people with valuable info & frequent contributiOns, there are also enough quality sponsors that nobody needs to warn anyone with a "time out" for doing nothing but trying to get a quality discussion. Mind you this board used to have lots of informed guys with lots of valuable insight but now consists of nothing but 18 year old assholes using tren for their first cycles and crying about how much their I injection sites hurt. It shows why well managed sites like this has the types of members it does and why some seem to only exist to milk members wallets dry for fake overpriced products like "Winstral" or "Tranbolone" or "Anadrall". Fuckin makes me sick...

If this is breaking any of the rules I apologize, please remove the post.

I love this site. Ok my rant is done. Goodnight.

Yeah ,I don't understand how the DEA,FBI etc..have put the names of the patients out in this whole bust.They made the names available within hours of signature pharmacy being taken down,
They listed holyfield,Kurt angle all kinds of people.
These were prescribed by licensed physicians and filled by licensed pharmacies.

As a chiropractor I have been to courses on patient confidentiality and HIPPA laws etc..And you can't divulge anything to anybody!!

If anybody is wrong it is the licensed doctors and licensed pharmacies.How is this the patients fault? they gave the required medical history and had bloodwork done.I have had a relationship with an HRT clinic which was shut down years ago.But I was under the impression I was doing everything legal.

The feds just do their own thing and suffer no repercussions!!:mad:

The problem is too many people are afraid to sue the dea,fbi,media,etc.. and think their lawyers are more powerful. Doesnt matter, if they did something wrong their lawyers cant protect them from shit. A public defender should be able to sue and win if what they did was illegal. Also more people need to sue the media for leaking names as well.

I would not be surprised if half the drama in their lives is scripted for the show....

Its too bad its not scripted. I lived about 5 mins from these guys. i just moved to sc about a month ago. The old man is a total doushe bag. Nothing that comes from that mans mouth is scripted. I was in ny the last two days to see my doc, and stopped in to occ today as a matter of fact, and there was not much going on in the shop. Vinny was doing some welding. I also wentt to stop by pjd, but they wouldnt let me in because they were filming there today.

Most celebs juice

I don't know why anyone is surprised at him juicing. But I find it even more annoying that many people don't realize that pretty much all celebs, including the women, are juicing in some way. Like that Taylor Lautner guy from the Twilight movies, he was doing all these talk shows where the women were going crazy asking him what his secret was (for bulking up so quickly) and all that. But it is so obvious his secret is juicing. Look at guys like Hugh Jackman, or Will Smith, or even Robert Downey Jr. (check him out in Ironman), all juice for movies where they are supposed to look buff.

Furthermore, most high powered businessmen and execs also juice. I'd say probably half of the electronics industry guys I work with juice.

I'd really wish that everyone would just come out of the closet and support juicing as a legitimate personal choice. Why can people friggin smoke cigarettes (which have no redeeming value) but aren't allowed to take something that makes us feel, look and perform better? Why can teenage girls go get silicone bags placed in their bodies and yet guys aren't allowed to juice? We have pills that can make you look like Superman and somehow instead of being celebrated they are villified.

Anyway, I wish people in entertainment just admitted that their bodies are juiced so that it would gain mainstream acceptance.

The main thing that mainstream has to understand is that just like with alcohol there is "use" and there is "abuse". You can't hold up the steroid abusers (who do indeed wreck their livers and hearts) as examples, rather you have to consider all the extremely successful people who use juice to good effect.

Sorry for the rant, but I can't stand all this "shock" when someone in entertainment is found to use 'roids -- I'm willing to bet that all the celebs, both male and female, with good bodies are using enhancement meds.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner