over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

orchiectomy surgery(anyone have it?

cooper250

Registered
just had rt. nut removed on mon.just curious how long till one can hit the gym hard again?i know everyones diff. but was told its alot like hernia surgery.so if any have had either one pls. lmk how long u were out of gym.thx

I had 3 hernias fixed once and its been a long while so I really cant remember how long I was out. The pain for me was terrible, much worse than when I had my heart attack or that surgery.

I want to say I took off 3 weeks from the gym, and then when I returned I didnt do anything that stressed the core too much. You have to start light weight and slowly work your way back up and then eventually add in the exercises you dropped.

What did the docs say about your testosterone levels? IM wondering if your one testicle can now output enough so that your levels will be the same as before. I think ive read that, but I am unsure. I am curious to know how that will be for you. We all know Lance Armstrong had the same surgery and is doing great now.

maldorf, i was told u only need one teste but sperm count and t levels could change slightly. but im already on hrt so not much concern there.the docs around me only want to prescribe me gels so ive been using rejuvination clinics for my hrt.i take 100mg every week for hrt even though they recomend much more. that puts me at total test of 665.

I had the same surgery, right testicle removed about 13 years ago. I did light workouts for about 3-4 weeks if I can remember right. I have used AAS for about 16 years and with one testicle and using AAS still able to have 2 children (I did get off AAS while trying to get the wife pregnant). It is a hard surgery mentally. Best of luck to you brother.

mr stick thx for for the support.u know i really didnt think it would bother me much being left with 1 nut ect. :) but damn already little depressed.lot extra bagage now........but hey better than haveing cancer spread through whole body u know.plus already have my one son and thats enough for me but doc.. says its still possible to have kids just might alittle harder.but u already know that.r u on hrt now?? later

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131