over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ordering powders

Fullybuilt

Banned
So, I was just about to order like 15bottles of proviron at 25mg/20ct made by shering, but then I just noticed our board sponsor SCCL, sells 5grams for only $5.00 This is crazy. Can I just swallow like a fraction of a teaspoon or bigger/smaller to get 25mg's out of the 5gram powder, or does it not work that way. If its that easy im gonna order all my orals that way for now on.

Last edited:
One approach is to pre-mix 10 protein shakes. Take 10 big dixie cups and add the protein powder, the creatine, glutamine, etc.

Then get a scale (good to .01 grams at least) and them measure out 10 doses (.25 grams). I just toss 1/10th of this into each shake (I divide it in half then eyeball it). Then put each pre-mixed shake into a ziplock bag, and you are good to go for ten days.

You can also use this to add other powders. But add plenty of sugar and/or nutrasweet as the flavor can get a bit weird as the amount of shit in the shake increases.

This approach is a bit less precise, but it is VERY easy to do and you save a mint. It makes using var or primo orals reasonable.

so for the math guys on here, if I ordered 6grams of proviron, how would I measure out 25mg?

make a liduid solution...

Fullybuilt said:
So, I was just about to order like 15bottles of proviron at 25mg/20ct made by shering, but then I just noticed our board sponsor SCCL, sells 5grams for only $5.00 This is crazy. Can I just swallow like a fraction of a teaspoon or bigger/smaller to get 25mg's out of the 5gram powder, or does it not work that way. If its that easy im gonna order all my orals that way for now on.
it would be hard to swallow 25mg or just powder...you could try to mix it with some protien powder or something...think about it like this: in 5g of powder you have 400 25mg doses...you probably couldnt get out 1/400th of the powder each time right? if you try to mix it with protien powder they need to be about the same wieght, or you need a mortar and pestle to mix it together good, to get an accurate dose.

the easiest, and most accurate way to do this would be to dissolve the powder in oil, peg300 or 400, pg, or some alcohol (everclear might work)...you can get them from our sponsors for cheap. i dont know what dosage to suggest, i havent ever made liquid prov...but i would imagine you could get it into solution at 25mg/ml with just some type of high proof alcohol. im sure someone else here has made it.

also, make sure he9the source) doesnt have a minumum order, and take into account that you will have to pay for shipping and probably a western union fee. last time i used WU i think it was a 45$ fee for sending anything less than 200$ to china..i could be wrong but that sounds about right.

*edit*: im sorry for my mistake, instead of 400 doses its 200 doses in 5 g. oops.lol

Last edited:
peg tastes like horse ass. everclear (grain alcohol) burns going down. try hot damn 100 proof cinnamon schnapps, completely suspends about everything but var powder..........atleast that is what a friend told me;)

Ok, I was just told from a reputable person that if I add 2.5grams of proviron in a vial with 48ml of peg, that yeilds 50ml total @ 50mg/ml? Sound right? Seems pretty easy. All I need is a vial or old research chem bottle, PEG and the powder. Doesnt have to be sterile b/c its oral right?

Last edited:
what i do

I did the same thing. Saved a bundle. Buy a scale that goes down to .02g
Take a cap (I just empty half a B-complex) and put 50-100mg in each.

In other words, just accurately measure the mg's and then cap 'em.

I got 10g's which is equal to 400 x 25mg tabs for $50 (how can you beat that?).

Oh, and it's $5/gm not for 5 grams.

If you're going to do the liquid, not only do you need an accurate scale but make sure you have graduated cylinder as well to accurately measure your solvent.

Im just gonna go the liquid route. Seems much cheaper. My ? is, will PEG400 work for everything I plan on using: And will 2.5grams of each substance with 48ml of the PEG400 all yeild 50ml @50mg/ml?? Thanks
anavar
proviron
tbol
aromasin

Fullybuilt said:
Im just gonna go the liquid route. Seems much cheaper. My ? is, will PEG400 work for everything I plan on using: And will 2.5grams of each substance with 48ml of the PEG400 all yeild 50ml @50mg/ml?? Thanks
anavar
proviron
tbol
aromasin
Yes. It will. Although you could do 20% PEG/80% grain alcohol (Everclear) for all of those and add some flavoring and recalc. Even the var. You can go 100% PEG300 or 400. Either way, it's going to taste like shit but straight PEG... yuck.

Ok, there are like 100 jelewry scales on ebay for dirt cheap. They weigh up to 100grams and as low as .01gram. Do you just weigh out like .025grams on the scale and thats 25mg proviron? Is it that simple. I don't mind weighing out each .025 measurment taking it 2x a day, or maybe just capping 2 per day? Is it really that simple. Same with aromasin, each .01 on the scale is 10grams?

Fullybuilt said:
Ok, there are like 100 jelewry scales on ebay for dirt cheap. They weigh up to 100grams and as low as .01gram. Do you just weigh out like .025grams on the scale and thats 25mg proviron? Is it that simple. I don't mind weighing out each .025 measurment taking it 2x a day, or maybe just capping 2 per day? Is it really that simple. Same with aromasin, each .01 on the scale is 10grams?
that is way too much work, you will not like doing this 2x a day trust me. make an oral solution, 25mg/ml and you will not regret it. it would take maybe 20 min to make. if you're using some nasty tasting stuff (sometimes the powders themselves taste HORRIBLE, clomid for example) chase it with some OJ and you're golden.

Its easy. For every gram of powder, use 10 ml of Glycerine. This will give you 100mg/ml. If you want 50mg/ml just double the Glycerine the 20 ml. If you want 25mg/ml then use 40ml Glycerine per gram of powder. Simple!! Then just draw out with a 20 guage pin, and squirt in your favorite drink or directly into your mouth. So if you made a 25mg/ml solution, draw out 1 ml and you are getting 25mg. If you made it 100mg/ml and you wanted 25mg, just draw up .25 of a ml in the pin. Glycerine has a sweet taste too so you won't mind it as much as PEG or Alcohol.

Mac

Is vegetable glycerine the same as just glycerine?

Macdaddy said:
Its easy. For every gram of powder, use 10 ml of Glycerine. This will give you 100mg/ml. If you want 50mg/ml just double the Glycerine the 20 ml. If you want 25mg/ml then use 40ml Glycerine per gram of powder. Simple!! Then just draw out with a 20 guage pin, and squirt in your favorite drink or directly into your mouth. So if you made a 25mg/ml solution, draw out 1 ml and you are getting 25mg. If you made it 100mg/ml and you wanted 25mg, just draw up .25 of a ml in the pin. Glycerine has a sweet taste too so you won't mind it as much as PEG or Alcohol.

Mac

Will glycerine work for all compounds. For example, aromasin and anavar and tbol?

LiLSaVaGe said:
Is vegetable glycerine the same as just glycerine?
i believe veg. glycerine is more or less just coconut or palm oil...so you would need a solvent along with it.

Here is a good cheap place to get your scales, PEG and other liqui chem supplies. Everclear and tamoxifen hold ok at 40mg/ml but if your going to mix up a big batch of liqui-var, probably best to do it right.

http://www.lemelange.com/

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner