over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Organic only?

Almost all articles written praising organic are by people in the organic industry. Therefore following that logic what they say is just as invalid. Again, what was incorrect in what he stated? He simply showed how different cattle "both grass fed and traditional" are generally processed and what they are fed. This can all be proven pretty easy.

To be 100% honest I didn’t read that link lmao :eek:

I thought it was a post I read on here somewhere that stated that grass fed beef could have benefits but hasn’t been fully studied or something like that which I think is ridiculous considering there’s whole documentaries about it and I believe they documented how it was even proven in court I believe in another country (can’t remember exactly where)..

But I wasn’t paying attention it was an article poster directly above your post lol I’ll check it out now...

And although you’re right, going by that logic but it doesn’t take a scientist to figure out that a cow that’s been raised on free pastures and happy etc is way better than a cow that has been locked in a what, 8x5 cage being fed grains until it’s killed? Same goes for any other wild animals/foods.. Eggs from pasture raised hens have more protein and healthy fats and vitamins/minerals, same for farm raised salmon vs wild salmon... The proof is pretty out in the open...

But that’s what I thought was being discussed so that was my point lol I’m reading the article now..

Almost all articles written praising organic are by people in the organic industry. Therefore following that logic what they say is just as invalid. Again, what was incorrect in what he stated? He simply showed how different cattle "both grass fed and traditional" are generally processed and what they are fed. This can all be proven pretty easy.

Ok now that I’ve read it, my argument towards it is that they don’t care or talk about a healthier choice... They literally say it;

“It takes longer to produce a fully grass fed calf and grass fed cattle typically give less beef.”

Well that tells me they just want as much beef as quickly as possible to make as much money as possible... Hence why they also give them shit tons of hormones...

And I’m sorry but if you look at where any of those cattle come from they’re not foraging on any green pastures etc.. They’re in feed lots or in cages... That’s a complete lie.. Maybe SOME companies will do a 75% or whatever grass/pasture raised and finish on a feed lot but majority of that industry is what I stated...

And anyone with a mouth can taste the difference between the cheap meat and high end meat.. That marbling crap doesn’t mean anything, grab a ribeye with good marbling from cheap meat producers and it literally chews like a rubber sandal... A high end Wagyu Steak or Ribeye won’t do that, it literally melts in your mouth when cooked right...

Idk man, I’m not saying you’re wrong but I’m saying that some of the labels I’ve read also say “100% grass fed and finished” which to me also means the same thing you’re trying to tell me lol

Maybe they just word it different? :eek:

Point is we want happy, wild cows! :D Lol

your label just has extra words bro.
all they have to say is 100% grass fed. 100% is 100% is 100%
if the label only says grass finished then what i said before applies.
what you have is what you want.

To be 100% honest I didn’t read that link lmao :eek:

I thought it was a post I read on here somewhere that stated that grass fed beef could have benefits but hasn’t been fully studied or something like that which I think is ridiculous considering there’s whole documentaries about it and I believe they documented how it was even proven in court I believe in another country (can’t remember exactly where)..

But I wasn’t paying attention it was an article poster directly above your post lol I’ll check it out now...

And although you’re right, going by that logic but it doesn’t take a scientist to figure out that a cow that’s been raised on free pastures and happy etc is way better than a cow that has been locked in a what, 8x5 cage being fed grains until it’s killed? Same goes for any other wild animals/foods.. Eggs from pasture raised hens have more protein and healthy fats and vitamins/minerals, same for farm raised salmon vs wild salmon... The proof is pretty out in the open...

But that’s what I thought was being discussed so that was my point lol I’m reading the article now..

i saw you post in this thread
https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...t-reveals-what-natural-meat-really-means.html

but things liek this are super important to understand as documents like that are what leed to the labels that we were talking about.

over the last 50 years one of the biggest changes to population has been through farming and food production methods even more so if you look at the last 100 years.

big coroprations are putting small farms out of business in a big way. all these big companies are about money, not about health or quality or sustainability. it is really hard for natural small farms to exist. there are a bunch of great documentaires on this.

things like this should be hot topics for all here as the quality of our food does become important in ways that are very prominent to us here.

it becomes hard but things like this are where you have to speak with your wallet. avoid big chains and try to support small local businesses.

just as a fun survey...

who buys meat from a small local butcher?

I Buy grassfed ground beef 95% Lean.

and

Organic whole eggs

Because i eat those daily.

And because they are the most anabolic Food You can eat.

Most anabolic foods = Beef and Whole eggs

i saw you post in this thread
https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...t-reveals-what-natural-meat-really-means.html

but things liek this are super important to understand as documents like that are what leed to the labels that we were talking about.

over the last 50 years one of the biggest changes to population has been through farming and food production methods even more so if you look at the last 100 years.

big coroprations are putting small farms out of business in a big way. all these big companies are about money, not about health or quality or sustainability. it is really hard for natural small farms to exist. there are a bunch of great documentaires on this.

things like this should be hot topics for all here as the quality of our food does become important in ways that are very prominent to us here.

it becomes hard but things like this are where you have to speak with your wallet. avoid big chains and try to support small local businesses.

just as a fun survey...

who buys meat from a small local butcher?

I dont buy from a local butcher but here in Northern Virginia (Leesburg area) there are multiple farms that sell there own meats. One that O go to has the best red meat and raw milk I have ever came across!!!!!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws