over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Organon Deca-Durabolin VS UGL Nandrolone Deconate

GDADDYG8

Registered
Anyone have experience using both? Did you notice a difference?

Price difference between a cycle is huge. Trying to see if it’s justifiable to pay more for pharmaceutical grade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was really hoping a veteran would chime in who has ran both. Appreciate any input!

Anyone have experience using both? Did you notice a difference?

Price difference between a cycle is huge. Trying to see if it’s justifiable to pay more for pharmaceutical grade.

I've never run Organon Deca....but just think about this question for a second. It depends entirely on the UGL. Any time you compare Pharma to UGL you have to think about a trusted sponsor as well as cost. What is a bigger priority to you?
The good thing is that Deca is cheap to make and isn't faked very often so more than likely its just going to depend on HOW much deca you are actually getting in the UGL. Basically how accurate the mg/ml is.

Do you want to be safe and pay more?
Do you want to risk getting a little less and save $$$?
That's the question...

I've never run Organon Deca....but just think about this question for a second. It depends entirely on the UGL. Any time you compare Pharma to UGL you have to think about a trusted sponsor as well as cost. What is a bigger priority to you?
The good thing is that Deca is cheap to make and isn't faked very often so more than likely its just going to depend on HOW much deca you are actually getting in the UGL. Basically how accurate the mg/ml is.

That's the question...

I get where you’re coming from on the “Deca is cheap to make” theory but so is Test and Sponsors are ripping people off even on that...

I got bloodwork done on a sponsor here and came out pretty accurately dosed as a TRT and I’m happy but I think I’m going to start putting some money aside to stock up on Pharma Test..

My advice to OP is if you haven’t stocked up on any specific UGL I would spend a little more and be safe.. Yea Organon/Pharma Deca is usually 100mg/ml at the same cost Sponsors ADVERTISE 300mg/ml... But that’s just it, an advertisement... If people are faking/underdosing simple Test then be sure they’re going to fake/underdose Deca and everything else...

You might be surprised @ what a LEGIT 200mg of Deca per week can do when everyone THINKS they’re running 400mg+ etc..

But I personally have never run Deca, only UGL NPP in a blend from a sponsor that tested well...

That's the question...

:yeahthat:

I have used pharma grade deca. I really liked Norma Hellas deca and have posted about it before on here. It's exactly the same as 200mg deca from an UG if it's accurately dosed. 200mg deca is 200mg deca as long as it's sterile and contains no heavy metals etc.

Guys go out and buy pharma grade gear and run for a cycle and see for yourself. Everyone has solid opinions and they haven't even done stuff. Just do it and see for yourself. Although a lionshare of "pharm grade aas" on the net is not really "pharm grade" so beware of fakes. It's not even just a case of cheap pharm gear online being too good to be true. The stuff selling at $15 per amp is often faked as well. My mate's mate just bought $2000 worth of fake pharm grade hgh.

You don't need much deca for it to be effective so 2 amps per week so 20 amps isn't that bad to get an underdstanding of things. Then run the same dose of deca from a good UG and compare.

That's the question...

In bold above!

And that's why depends on the UGL.
If you use a new Sponsor with a few pages of reviews, I'd be very skeptical on "really good pricing." But if you are using a lab that you've researched, read reviews, is trusted and been around the block, maybe that could ease your mind.

Hell, I've PM'd trusted guys on here asking about sponsors and what they thought. If you choose your coach wisely, you should choose your gear and sponsor just as wisely.

I get where you’re coming from on the “Deca is cheap to make” theory but so is Test and Sponsors are ripping people off even on that...

I got bloodwork done on a sponsor here and came out pretty accurately dosed as a TRT and I’m happy but I think I’m going to start putting some money aside to stock up on Pharma Test..

My advice to OP is if you haven’t stocked up on any specific UGL I would spend a little more and be safe.. Yea Organon/Pharma Deca is usually 100mg/ml at the same cost Sponsors ADVERTISE 300mg/ml... But that’s just it, an advertisement... If people are faking/underdosing simple Test then be sure they’re going to fake/underdose Deca and everything else...

You might be surprised @ what a LEGIT 200mg of Deca per week can do when everyone THINKS they’re running 400mg+ etc..

But I personally have never run Deca, only UGL NPP in a blend from a sponsor that tested well...

And that's why depends on the UGL.
If you use a new Sponsor with a few pages of reviews, I'd be very skeptical on "really good pricing." But if you are using a lab that you've researched, read reviews, is trusted and been around the block, maybe that could ease your mind.

Hell, I've PM'd trusted guys on here asking about sponsors and what they thought. If you choose your coach wisely, you should choose your gear and sponsor just as wisely.

Have you seen the testing and some people’s independent tests??

There’s a few sources/sponsors on there with HUNDREDS of pages of good reviews and their gear was SEVERELY underdosed/fake...

Reviews and people’s word don’t mean anything anymore, unfortunately...

No one knows what they’re injecting “by feel” and even if you know a hormone and have taken it 100’s of times, you still can’t tell if you’re taking 150mg or 300mg...

Sooooooooooooo many have been exposed it’s honestly ridiculous...

"a guy i knew" at one time was a sponsor on a board. like the naive fool that he was, he dosed everything as accurately as possible. Reviews from guys started rolling in "its gotta be over dosed" "strongest stuff i ever used" tons and tons of comments like that. and all that was really goin on is it was accurately dosed. that said volumes to me bout how most UGL's operate.:lightbulb:
its unregulated and they can make waaaay more by under dosing or even using a diff compound altogether. why wouldnt they?
-F2S

"a guy i knew" at one time was a sponsor on a board. like the naive fool that he was, he dosed everything as accurately as possible. Reviews from guys started rolling in "its gotta be over dosed" "strongest stuff i ever used" tons and tons of comments like that. and all that was really goin on is it was accurately dosed. that said volumes to me bout how most UGL's operate.:lightbulb:
its unregulated and they can make waaaay more by under dosing or even using a diff compound altogether. why wouldnt they?
-F2S

True but I can also imagine with the lab testing now going on on several boards (which I applaud), that they don't want to be the one who got outted for selling underdosed crap. Once you get that label, it's goodbye to your image for good and goodbye to selling a lot for good as well.

UGl mans can’t create the patented Deca-Durabolin like the original manufacturer can. Having the same quality raw materials and lab controls.....not going to happen.

True but I can also imagine with the lab testing now going on on several boards (which I applaud), that they don't want to be the one who got outted for selling underdosed crap. Once you get that label, it's goodbye to your image for good and goodbye to selling a lot for good as well.

There’s been testing going on for a while from what I have seen; but not just that TOO MANY members aren’t paying attention to the testing and for whatever reason, Sponsors aren’t being banned if they fail 1 or multiple tests, it’s up to YOU to do the research and donate or get your stuff tested to see what you’re buying...

So by that, sponsors could be selling Olive Oil and only the ones who saw the tests won’t buy anymore but also can’t disclose what they saw...

Plenty of sources that have failed/faked/underdosed whatever you want to call it and plenty of people still buying like a sale on Amazon just going by reviews or because they’ve been on the board for a while.... Do you know how many people buy shit just because Joe Lunchbox said they felt “XYZ” while using a certain sponsor? Mind you; “Joe Lunchbox” is a nameless and picless nobody on a board who just have a bunch of posts at best... It’s all horse shit...

“There’s a sucker born every minute” isn’t a famous saying for no reason...

UGl mans can’t create the patented Deca-Durabolin like the original manufacturer can. Having the same quality raw materials and lab controls.....not going to happen.

Then I think you answered your own question bro....

Last edited:

FALSE. Provided the raws are pure and it's been properly made (solvents/filtration/dosed properly) I think little difference between pharm grade and UGL.

Where do you think the pharm companies get there raws from?

Plus you asked in the beginning that you were trying to decide but then reply that UGL can't compare so why ask?

So for the 3rd time....it depends on the UGL :rolleyes:

1. Go look at those tests.
2. Find the sponsor that has tested very well.
3. Use it.
:lightbulb:

Last edited:
FALSE. Provided the raws are pure and it's been properly made (solvents/filtration/dosed properly) I think little difference between pharm grade and UGL.

Where do you think the pharm companies get there raws from?

Plus you asked in the beginning that you were trying to decide but then reply that UGL can't compare so why ask?

I can agree to a certain extent but also I HIGHLY doubt that these raws so easily available to us are the same raws that Bayer Schering uses for example.. I’m sure there’s a lot more quality control among other things as I doubt those raw suppliers want to lose a multi-million or possibly billion dollar contract due to bad or under quality raws... Those aren’t Joe Chang schmoes selling raws out the back door of a UGL factory to Bayer Schering and Organon etc...

I can agree to a certain extent but also I HIGHLY doubt that these raws so easily available to us are the same raws that Bayer Schering uses for example.. I’m sure there’s a lot more quality control among other things as I doubt those raw suppliers want to lose a multi-million or possibly billion dollar contract due to bad or under quality raws... Those aren’t Joe Chang schmoes selling raws out the back door of a UGL factory to Bayer Schering and Organon etc...

I agree with you. My best guess with some searching I have done is that raws sold on the boards are ones that don't meet the strict quality that pharm companies require so probably a little less pure, more moisture, etc.

It makes sense that those "reject" raws get put put to secondary companies that sell them on the boards as some of the raw tests I have seen show 96%-98% pure.

Pharm companies that can legally obtain them have a right to be choosy and get the best stuff. I just think the OP's comment of no way due the "formula" that an UGL lab couldn't compare is a little far fetched.

Iv had Norma and organon Deca. Some of the first steroids I used. First Deca I used. I grew quite a bit from only 200 mg a week in the beginning. But as the guy mentioned earlier Deca is Deca. If properly dosed underground fucking lab is irrelevant.

Iv had Norma and organon Deca. Some of the first steroids I used. First Deca I used. I grew quite a bit from only 200 mg a week in the beginning. But as the guy mentioned earlier Deca is Deca. If properly dosed underground fucking lab is irrelevant.

We all grew easy in the beginning and I go back to the pharm era! If all cycles could be like the first cycle we would all be 400lbs of muscle! LOL!!

Thanks for the input everyone

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner