over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Organon Deca (Yellow tops) Fake?

I count on it. Every time. If the gear is fake and you did get it from a sponsor than if you handled it correctly... The matter will be straightened out. If you doubt this board and its ability to look after us than go somewhere else. Dont tell me "dont count on it" because it slaps me in my face to hear you talk about the people I trust like that.

I count on it. Every time. If the gear is fake and you did get it from a sponsor than if you handled it correctly... The matter will be straightened out. If you doubt this board and its ability to look after us than go somewhere else. Dont tell me "dont count on it" because it slaps me in my face to hear you talk about the people I trust like that.
Trust huh? The source is on this very board and is no doubt well respected here. He responded to the claim on OLM alright but he came across as being arrogant. In fact he didn't own up.In these days I trust no one.

I think he was simply saying that the source in QUESTION is a source HERE at Professional Muscle.

Unless you are dealing wth legal businesses with Tax ID's, nothing is "GOLDEN".

Shoestring, could you please go into detail and expand on your comment. I would like to know exactly why you think I cannot count on my friends and this board to keep me from being taken advantage of or being offered something that it is not.
I take that comment as an insult and DEMAND you clarify it with your reasoning. You tell me why I am in any danger of being ripped off? You OWE me an explanation! ASAP!

I think he was simply saying that the source in QUESTION is a source HERE at Professional Muscle.

Unless you are dealing wth legal businesses with Tax ID's, nothing is "GOLDEN".

You are the last person who should be telling me about what is up and up. However legal your products may be... your whole dealings on this board stinks to high heaven and from what I can see of your products, like the "Vicodene" bull shit... just dont even come on here and justify what he is saying because you have zero credibility and I hope you take your logs and offers somewhere else. Unless you are a board sponsor yourself, I will never pay any attention or credit to anything you have to offer. Period.

Last edited:
You are the last person who should be telling me about what is up and up. However legal your products may be... your whole dealings on this board stinks to high heaven and from what I can see of your products, like the "Vicodene" bull shit... just dont even come on here and justify what he is saying because you have zero credibility and I hope you take your logs and offers somewhere else. Unless you are a board sponsor yourself, I will never pay any attention or credit to anything you have to offer. Period.
YGPM

Trust huh? The source is on this very board and is no doubt well respected here. He responded to the claim on OLM alright but he came across as being arrogant. In fact he didn't own up.In these days I trust no one.

Unless I hear from an administrator nothing you say will make me differ from my loyalty to this board.

I got it, thank you.

Something is way out of control here and I am walking away from here until I hear from people I know from the board. This is between PM administration and whoever is the sponsor and the answers will come from them. I am getting private messages from you people I dont even know. I am done with this until I hear from the someone I know.

Shoestring, could you please go into detail and expand on your comment. I would like to know exactly why you think I cannot count on my friends and this board to keep me from being taken advantage of or being offered something that it is not.
I take that comment as an insult and DEMAND you clarify it with your reasoning. You tell me why I am in any danger of being ripped off? You OWE me an explanation! ASAP!

If you honestly think that because a source is a sponsor of a certain board that means you are somehow getting a guarantee of legit gear only you are living in a dreamworld & have a lot to learn about this whole subject. Oh, & by the way, I don't take orders from you.

The guarantee I have is if a sponsor on THIS board (I don’t speak for any others because I only do business with this board) scams a customer and the customer takes his complaint to the proper officials and through the right channels the situation will be investigated and handled.
All I read in this thread are accusations and assumptions. I have the choice of believing someone with next to no post counts coming on and claiming his product came from a source from this board or the choice of standing by a sponsor (who I have never used) that at this time has the endorsement of the ProMuscle administration then I choose to say the sponsor is innocent until proven guilty.
As far as my living in a dreamland and your laphing at me for my previous post and your thinking that I don’t know how this game works etc... Etc... That’s fine. I am confident in the fact I am informed enough about my “dream world” and intelligent enough to make the posts I have made.
I have been trying so hard to be better than this. I have really tried, but I just couldn’t help what I felt in my heart regarding your “LOL” at my faith and trust in ProMuscle.

Last edited:
If you honestly think that because a source is a sponsor of a certain board that means you are somehow getting a guarantee of legit gear only you are living in a dreamworld & have a lot to learn about this whole subject. Oh, & by the way, I don't take orders from you.

RESPECT

The guarantee I have is if a sponsor on THIS board (I don’t speak for any others because I only do business with this board) scams a customer and the customer takes his complaint to the proper officials and through the right channels the situation will be investigated and handled.
All I read in this thread are accusations and assumptions. I have the choice of believing someone with next to no post counts coming on and claiming his product came from a source from this board or the choice of standing by a sponsor (who I have never used) that at this time has the endorsement of the ProMuscle administration and I choose to say the sponsor is innocent until proven guilty.
As far as my living in a dreamland and your laphing at me for my previous post and your thinking that I don’t know how this game works etc... Etc... That’s fine. I am confident in that fact that I am informed enough about my “dream world” and intelligent enough to make the posts I have made.
I have been trying so hard to be better than this. I have really tried, but I just couldn’t help what I felt in my heart regarding your “LOL” at my faith and trust in ProMuscle.

No one is saying it won't be handled accordingly, he is simply stating that problems do occur, and he had a problem. I am sure it will be handled.

The market is flooded with counterfiet gear, does anyone actually think that Organon Greece can supply the whole world with Deca Durabolan? This product is on every sources list and available in bulk quanities, I just can see a legit pharmaceutical manufaturer allowing that much product out the back door. Most people dont even know they have fake gear.

The market is flooded with counterfiet gear, does anyone actually think that Organon Greece can supply the whole world with Deca Durabolan? This product is on every sources list and available in bulk quanities, I just can see a legit pharmaceutical manufaturer allowing that much product out the back door. Most people dont even know they have fake gear.

100% Correct!! People need to wake up.

RESPECT

No one is saying it won't be handled accordingly, he is simply stating that problems do occur, and he had a problem. I am sure it will be handled.

Again, I do appreciate you translating for me what I seem to not be able to understand but shoestring is not the one claming he was cheated. Believe me I am not an uneducated individual. I am surrounded on this board by my mentors who have decades of dealing with shady practices and countless counterfeiting issues. I realize that fakes are common and scams occur. I even admit that there is for all I know, a possibility the sponsor in question is guilty. I concede that with no argument Ross. Shoestring raised my bp because he beyond insulting my intelligence... insults this board… Professional Muscle... by saying (and still not defending) that I can not “count on it” i.e. the board, to do the absolute best they can to try and prevent this kind of situation from happening to the best of their power. He still has yet to produce one statement of reasoning as to why Big A can not be “counted upon” to do the best he can to keep this from happening.

Last edited:
Again, I do appreciate you translating for me what I seem to not be able to understand but shoestring is not the one claming he was cheated. Believe me I am not an uneducated individual. I am surrounded on this board by my mentors who have decades of dealing with shady practices and countless counterfeiting issues. I realize that fakes are common and scams occur. I even admit that there is for all I know, a possibility that the sponsor in question is guilty. I concede that with no argument Ross. Shoestring raised my bp because he beyond insulting my intelligence he insults this board… Professional Muscle by saying (and still not defending) that I cant not “count on it” i.e. the board, to do the absolute best they can to try and prevent this kind of situation from happening to the best of their power. He still has yet to produce one statement of reasoning as to why Big A can not be “counted upon” to do the best he can to keep this from happening.

Nosmas,

I believe what he is trying to say is that you cannot necessarily trust the board sponsors themselves - not the board, the mods or BigA. In the event that something occurs with a board sponsor, you can bet that the mods and BigA will take care of it justly, but the actions of the sponsors themselves are totally out of their hands. I think what he is saying is that it has been proven time and time again that ANYONE can turn scammer, sell fake products (whether knowingly or unknowingly), etc. regardless of the board in which they are sponsors of, so putting 100% of your trust in anyone is in a sense being naive.

With that said, I know you are just defending your 'home' and for that I give you respect.

All I read in this thread are accusations and assumptions. I have the choice of believing someone with next to no post counts coming on and claiming his product came from a source from this board or the choice of standing by a sponsor (who I have never used) that at this time has the endorsement of the ProMuscle administration then I choose to say the sponsor is innocent until proven guilty.
As far as my living in a dreamland and your laphing at me for my previous post and your thinking that I don’t know how this game works etc... Etc... That’s fine. I am confident in the fact I am informed enough about my “dream world” and intelligent enough to make the posts I have made.

Listen nosmas, we are all on the same team here. Sorry, but I was not trying to belittle you with my "LOL" . I am sure you are 100% right about Pro Muscle being trust worthy. But you need to remember that we are not questioning PM here. This also is not a slam on all the sources here either. But the fact is that this does happen more than we would like to believe. Most of the victims never know either. Remember even good sources get scammed too by fake stuff & may have sold things they didn't know were fakes. Unfortunatly some knowingly sell counterfeit stuff too. This is not my opinion , it is fact of the game. Again, I was not trying to put you down. But Assuming you are getting legit gear is a mistake, you must verify it, regardless were it came from. It is buyer beware... Trust me, good sources wont be insulted by my post cause they have nothing to hide.

can a source on this board pass off bad gear?.. sure.. we arent there when they ship the stuff.. but, if it is brough to our attention, it will be addressed.. as we are doing now.. but, it will take a little time.. if a source is knowingly passing bad gear, they are gone.. and we will make sure everyone knows about it..

Again, I do appreciate you translating for me what I seem to not be able to understand but shoestring is not the one claming he was cheated. Believe me I am not an uneducated individual. I am surrounded on this board by my mentors who have decades of dealing with shady practices and countless counterfeiting issues. I realize that fakes are common and scams occur. I even admit that there is for all I know, a possibility the sponsor in question is guilty. I concede that with no argument Ross. Shoestring raised my bp because he beyond insulting my intelligence... insults this board… Professional Muscle... by saying (and still not defending) that I can not “count on it” i.e. the board, to do the absolute best they can to try and prevent this kind of situation from happening to the best of their power. He still has yet to produce one statement of reasoning as to why Big A can not be “counted upon” to do the best he can to keep this from happening.

Nice try !!! Did anyone else hear me question PM or Big A???? No, of course not, because I clearly did not. Quit trying to put words in my mouth, it is not working , I am not your wife!!! If Big A has a problem with my posts I am sure he will let me know. You are the only one in this whole thread who is taking this out of context. I am beginning to wonder if Nosmas is the souce in question?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131