over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Organon Deca (Yellow tops) Fake?

Nosmas,

I believe what he is trying to say is that you cannot necessarily trust the board sponsors themselves - not the board, the mods or BigA. In the event that something occurs with a board sponsor, you can bet that the mods and BigA will take care of it justly, but the actions of the sponsors themselves are totally out of their hands. I think what he is saying is that it has been proven time and time again that ANYONE can turn scammer, sell fake products (whether knowingly or unknowingly), etc. regardless of the board in which they are sponsors of, so putting 100% of your trust in anyone is in a sense being naive.

With that said, I know you are just defending your 'home' and for that I give you respect.

This is a very good post and I appreciate your respect. Thank you.

*I hope that my statements do not imply that I blindly trust any particular sponsor*

Nice try !!! Did anyone else hear me question PM or Big A???? No, of course not, because I clearly did not. Quit trying to put words in my mouth, it is not working , I am not your wife!!! If Big A has a problem with my posts I am sure he will let me know. You are the only one in this whole thread who is taking this out of context. I am beginning to wonder if Nosmas is the souce in question?

A back and forth conversation is one thing, but you just mentioned my wife.

Im Done.

guys.. now it has gotten childish.. how did a thread that was addressing possible fake gear go down this route? we are not children here.. lets stick to the subject of the possible fakes and nothing else.. THERE IS NEVER A NEED TO GET PERSONAL ON MATTERS LIKE THIS..PERIOD.. stick to the subject or stop posting.. this is how threads get locked.. we need this subject addressed, not locked.. everyone agree??

guys.. now it has gotten childish.. how did a thread that was addressing possible fake gear go down this route? we are not children here.. lets stick to the subject of the possible fakes and nothing else.. THERE IS NEVER A NEED TO GET PERSONAL ON MATTERS LIKE THIS..PERIOD.. stick to the subject or stop posting.. this is how threads get locked.. we need this subject addressed, not locked.. everyone agree??

Agree 100%

I bought them years ago from a source that went bad. I wouldn't buy them anymore just on knowing that they are one of the most counterfeited steroids out there along with Omnadrens. I would expose the guy if he doesn't make good. I got a feeling I know who it is.

I would never ever buy yellow top decas. I know a guy who is making them in his kitchen. Hell, you can even return empty vials to him and get some money, just like you recycle bottles.

Can all you guys STOP bitching back and forth??? Take your personal vendetta's somewhere else; this is starting to become a DAMN soap-opera!

Hey Fergie, I saw your post over on OLM and was hoping you would chime in over here! We constantly hear how we should "support or board sponsors" and I'm ALL for that. However, IF there is bogus gear being sold, it needs to be brought to light and If you DID purchase bogus gear, I'm very sorry to hear that!

I'm curious to see whether or not the "sponsors" response will mirror the one he left over at OLM! I BET IT WON'T

STEEDA~

guys, we are on it.. we want to get both sides.. we have to be fair.. i know you understand that.. but, i can tell ya that fakes are not allowed.. no , if , ands or buts..:cool:

guys, we are on it.. we want to get both sides.. we have to be fair.. i know you understand that.. but, i can tell ya that fakes are not allowed.. no , if , ands or buts..:cool:

This is why communities like Professional Muscle function as regulatory mechanisms. It is NOT in the source's best financial interest to SCAM, as they lose the ability to advertise on these great forums, where the vast majority of their business is derived from.

In this regard, Professional Muscle acts as the check and balance, and everyone should feel generally SAFER when purchasing via international SPONSORS here at Professional Muscle.

Remember, it is ILLEGAL for anyone in the USA to order steroids. Very frequently I see members from the USA who openly admit to purchasing and using these drugs, which endangers the community as a whole. People need to be more aware of what they say openly on the forums.

There is an attitude in some circles that fakes are ok as long as they produce some results.:mad: I question the ability of many sources to even obtain legit human grade products. This is the sad reality..

There is an attitude in some circles that fakes are ok as long as they produce some results.:mad: I question the ability of many sources to even obtain legit human grade products. This is the sad reality..

Yeah it is and I'm sure in alot of cases they may not even know their fakes unless the labels or amp sizes are blatantly obvious. I won't buy them myself, I go for other alternatives.

Yeah it is and I'm sure in alot of cases they may not even know their fakes unless the labels or amp sizes are blatantly obvious. I won't buy them myself, I go for other alternatives.

Yeah and that's understandable as well BUT when a source openly admits that his gear is NOT Pharm grade because "Pharm grade gear is counterfeited so often", it basically renders him (the source) a LIAR when he claims to sell Pharm Grade products on his banner! That is what infuriates me about this particular case!

I STILL don't know why the person who started this thread (the initial complaint) has yet to identify the source! He's revealed it on every other board!

STEEDA~

Yeah and that's understandable as well BUT when a source openly admits that his gear is NOT Pharm grade because "Pharm grade gear is counterfeited so often", it basically renders him (the source) a LIAR when he claims to sell Pharm Grade products on his banner! That is what infuriates me about this particular case!

I STILL don't know why the person who started this thread (the initial complaint) has yet to identify the source! He's revealed it on every other board!

STEEDA~

Everyone knows who it is anyway and hes not fergie's favorite UNCLE now. A respected member over at BOS said his british dragon were knock offs too.

What I don't get is how sources can accidentally sell fake gear. It's not like its hard to identify the fakes if you know what your doing, with the exception of schering primo. Nonbody has duplicated other pharm products perfectly yet except that one.

Please dont fall for this crap. Its the lamest excuse there is, believe me, big sources will know what they're getting simply based on the price of said product. (As they too, buy from someone obviously).

uncle z

Neither I nor anyone I know has not gotten an order from Z. However, myself, being new to multiple esters, do question the Omnas I've recieved through a family member. I have to believe that 90% of them were, at least to some extent, authentic. I have had some cause a very small amount of discomfort ( due to the prop in them) which is to be expected and others to have no discomfort whatsoever, which I thought to be strange but whatever.... I am no expert. I have not been in the game for that long. I have limited experience to base my opinions on, but I can say that what has been ordered has been delivered. As far as authenticity, I can not prove nor disprove without a shadow of a doubt. This is a chance we take. Fake, real, UG, pharma grade..... we all know what we're up against. You trust in your source that what you're ordering IS in fact what you're ordering. If it is not..... order from someone else or cut your losses and get out...... sorry guys, but that's just how I see it.

Bubba

Neither I nor anyone I know has not gotten an order from Z. However, myself, being new to multiple esters, do question the Omnas I've recieved through a family member. I have to believe that 90% of them were, at least to some extent, authentic. I have had some cause a very small amount of discomfort ( due to the prop in them) which is to be expected and others to have no discomfort whatsoever, which I thought to be strange but whatever.... I am no expert. I have not been in the game for that long. I have limited experience to base my opinions on, but I can say that what has been ordered has been delivered. As far as authenticity, I can not prove nor disprove without a shadow of a doubt. This is a chance we take. Fake, real, UG, pharma grade..... we all know what we're up against. You trust in your source that what you're ordering IS in fact what you're ordering. If it is not..... order from someone else or cut your losses and get out...... sorry guys, but that's just how I see it.

Bubba

Omnas are probably the most faked steroids out there besides yellow tops, that's why their so cheap. I bought a bunch awhile back that had different amp sizes. I knew they were fake. The source was good enough to send my money back after I returned the stuff. I wouldn't buy them again, not worth the risk.

Please dont fall for this crap. Its the lamest excuse there is, believe me, big sources will know what they're getting simply based on the price of said product. (As they too, buy from someone obviously).

Yeah I know their not stupid but I'm sure its next to impossible to inspect every amp or vial they get since they buy in such large quantities. They put alot of trust in their sources but simply don't have the time to check everything. On the other hand of course, they may know their fake, that's the chance you take with buying gear that's supposed to be human grade.

OMNAS may very well be faked.. but, why?.. i know a guy in europe that buys them so cheap (legit) that to make them yourself (counterfeited) makes little sense..

OMNAS may very well be faked.. but, why?.. i know a guy in europe that buys them so cheap (legit) that to make them yourself (counterfeited) makes little sense..

Yep why fake such a cheap product? It's like galenika...the company is so cheap they use a marker for design on the amp.

Everyone knows who it is anyway and hes not fergie's favorite UNCLE now. A respected member over at BOS said his british dragon were knock offs too.

What I don't get is how sources can accidentally sell fake gear. It's not like its hard to identify the fakes if you know what your doing, with the exception of schering primo. Nonbody has duplicated other pharm products perfectly yet except that one.

That's my whole point! It's not so much WHO the source is but rather their response to selling them! He (the source), admitted they were fake and tried to convince everyone that his counterfeit Deca vials had real Nandrolone in them and that the Legit Pharmaceutical vials did NOT!

How's that for justification!!!

STEEDA~

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads