over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Organon Sustanon

Obscured78

Registered
Newbies
These were the first aas I ever used and did several cycles of them back in early 2000s. Great stuff. As far as I know not made under the organon name now for pretty long time. Was it Aspen that purchased Organon? Does Aspen make sustanon? Also, how do I still see organon sustanon on some current lists? I’d love to get some but how legit could it really be?

I think those are pretty regularly faked. I have seen them on some sites and thought the same thing. I got a few of those a long time ago that we’re glass amps. Those worked well. Then I started getting plastic amps and the dust was bunk. I couldn’t tell the difference between them other than that

I use to get Omnidrens from Poland if I remember correctly. Great stuff and then they started faking them.

It sucks these are faked so often.. This was the first steroid I ever took as well, and loved it! I know right now there are a ton of fakes going around, but many of them have legit 250mg sust mix in them, they are just not being made by the original manufacturer. Theres many others that have 0% testosterone on them too. It still kinda baffles me that people fake this stuff still? The amount of $ you would spend to create a decent fake Organon sustenon amp, let alone a pre load would cost you 10x more in just the materials, packaging, inserts, etc then it would to just put real 250mg sust in there? Its not a lucrative as it used to be in the late 90's and early 00's. Back then those things sold for $30 a preload and someone faking one could still pull in a good profit.

I use to get Omnidrens from Poland if I remember correctly. Great stuff and then they started faking them.
My first cyle was Omnadren from Jelfa, out of Poland. Fantastic shit! I then tried Organon Sus back when it was 100% legit in the mid 90's, also fantastic. Part of me misses the old days when things were a bit harder to come by but you were much more likely to get legit stuff if you were in the right gym. Of course I'm talking pre and early internet era.

The original formula (slightly diff than sostenon) were insanely strong

Organon was the truth .... Its hard to get any real ones now .... But damn was it awesome .... The good days 😂

There is a sponsor here (Marssel m4b.is) that has organon sustanon amps for $7.50/each and also Jelfa omnadren amps for $5/each. I wonder how legit they are. When was the last time amps were produced that actually said organon sustanon on them? You would think the last ones produced would be expired by now otherwise they are fakes. Thoughts? If legit I'd love to get a bunch...

i bet they are legit,
the big suppliers are good.
i got mine 'a shop' back in the early 2000s first cycle as well, i was 22
amazing i did 1 250 mg amp every 5th day.
i just remember the oil had a really good smell, i would have worn it as cologne, and probably got swarmed by women,

they are generally more expensive but id love to add just 250mg a week of those pharma to whatever else im doing, buy a few

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity