over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Orgasms Better off TRT

nwiron

Banned
I have been off TRT for a few months now. Currently using HG clomid at 12.5mgs eod and HG adex at .25mg 2xs/wk. I know that clomid helps the volume of the orgasm so I have noticed a larger amount of liquid. However, I have noticed, that even before clomid, orgasms were WAY better than while shut down on TRT. They seem to last about a second longer and are also more intense. The biggest difference for me seems to be the length of the orgasm. Thoughts? Experiences?

NW

did you use HCG during your HRT course?

The only part I used to like about coming off cycle was the orgasms. 10x the amount and I could shoot it clear across a room.

I'm just thinking out loud here, but prostate heavily influences volume and intensity right? Connection here? I haven't read up much on it really. :confused:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

R u able to keep any of your gains while on clomid. I'm considering going off trt. Quite frankly it's not all that and like u I think orgasms r better when off. I honestly believe I was Hornier before going on trt.

In most cases orgasms and sex in general is/was better natural. TRT has detrimental effects on sex. In a way, TRT imporves sex because due to the nature of testosterone, it raises libido, promotes better erections and frequency of sex. HOWEVER, exogenous testosterone shuts down the HPTA. Some doctors will advice to use hcg while others will do it on their own reseaerch. But the story does not end there. The pituitary gland is not only responsible for producing LH and FSH. The pituitary gland also controls through sectretion of hormones, the thyroid function, the adrenal glans function. But even more important, the pituitary gland also control the secretion of several neurotransmitters. Hormones that work in the brain, that the body keep in balance for different situations. Stress, relaxation, sex, depression. When the HPTA is shutdown due to the use of hormones, everything goes out of whack in the brain. Nothing will ever replace a healthy normal brain function.

So if you're feeling better during sex while off TRT, is an excellent sign that your brain is secreting the right neurotransmitters to cause that intense pleasure feeling in your body. We try to play to be like The Gods with chemicals but we are very far away from what they created.

R u able to keep any of your gains while on clomid. I'm considering going off trt. Quite frankly it's not all that and like u I think orgasms r better when off. I honestly believe I was Hornier before going on trt.

Great post Eagle! That is right on the money. Yes, I was able to keep gains on clomid though I did have a slump with about 6lbs of fat gain after TRT because I had 200 test levels for about a month without knowing it (Long story). I quickly jumped on HCG at around 500 eod tapering down to 200 2xs wk over the course of a month or so and adex at .25mgs eod. The HCG/adex alone had my test, lh, e3, and FSH all in mid normal range. T was around 540 or something. Now I dropped the HCG all together and have been running the clomid at 12.5 ed w/ the adex but I just lowered the clomid to 12.5 eod. Will get BW in about two weeks to see where I'm at. I feel really good. The bardest part about coming off TRT was the lack of concentration and focus. That sucked. But it's honestly not that bad. I don't know if I will bounce back but at least I know I can become "semi" functional again w/ clomid/hcg. On TRT my libido was unpredictable even when levels were perfect. I never quite settled into it. Sucked.

NW

Never hurts to try a lil lr3 and or GH when coming off to hold on to what you have.

NW

I have been off TRT for a few months now. Currently using HG clomid at 12.5mgs eod and HG adex at .25mg 2xs/wk. I know that clomid helps the volume of the orgasm so I have noticed a larger amount of liquid. However, I have noticed, that even before clomid, orgasms were WAY better than while shut down on TRT. They seem to last about a second longer and are also more intense. The biggest difference for me seems to be the length of the orgasm. Thoughts? Experiences?

NW
What was your dose and meds on the TRT?

What was your dose and meds on the TRT?

I started at around 135mg Test Cyp wk. Went up to as high as 180mgs and ended up around 100-120. I actually felt better on the lower side. Experimented with 2xs wk and 1x wk shots. adex .25mgs eod had my e2 in the 20s. I also ran nolva for a good portion because I was having gyno issues.

NW

I started at around 135mg Test Cyp wk. Went up to as high as 180mgs and ended up around 100-120. I actually felt better on the lower side. Experimented with 2xs wk and 1x wk shots. adex .25mgs eod had my e2 in the 20s. I also ran nolva for a good portion because I was having gyno issues.

NW

Probably needed to do adex at 1mg 3xwk or 0.50mg ed. Seems to work real good with the client I deal with everyday they feel really good on that does and the bloodwork proves that estradiol is at a good level

Probably needed to do adex at 1mg 3xwk or 0.50mg ed. Seems to work real good with the client I deal with everyday they feel really good on that does and the bloodwork proves that estradiol is at a good level

That would floor my E2 levels and would be AWFUL in every way. Estrogen plays an important role in the male body. 20-30 is a good measurement. And no, to the other guy, my e2 wasn't to low. People don't understand that even when all your hormones are in check, like mine were, you still can have problems from TRT. In my case, gyno, unreliable sex drive, flushing, weak orgasms, sterility, etc....all with perfect numbers (except LH and FSH of course).

NW

This is a good thread man. Thanks for starting it.

I'm thinking about adding clomid in w trt. I wonder if that would help or make things worse

This is a good thread man. Thanks for starting it.

I'm thinking about adding clomid in w trt. I wonder if that would help or make things worse

That is an interesting idea. I think it would help your LH #s and possibly promote fertility. Keep us posted. What are your TRT stats?

NW

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke