over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Original TN LBA

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
are the original LBAs still available anywhere or is there a decent alternative available?
it’s one of the few supplements I’ve ever used because it caused zero gi issues for me.

I know a board member here bought the equipment off of TN. I am not sure if he is still around. He sold it for a while.

That was pitbulltank we spoke on ig for awhile he’s not active in here anymore and I’m not on IG anymore. He sold his line from what I remember or someone else acquired it. Really good guy

That was pitbulltank we spoke on ig for awhile he’s not active in here anymore and I’m not on IG anymore. He sold his line from what I remember or someone else acquired it. Really good guy
Last his company posted they were working on releasing something big so would be closed down for awhile. That was a long time ago!
Doubt we'll see them back.

Last his company posted they were working on releasing something big so would be closed down for awhile. That was a long time ago!
Doubt we'll see them back.
Yeah a long time ago lol, Yeah he was selling jewelry in south Florida back when we were talking last summer. He told me the issues I can’t quite remember. That was awhile ago and being off IG i can’t look back on convo

I'm sure for the limited income he'd make from it the cost to produce and get proper inspections and permitting was cost prohibitive.

I don't think there are anymore vested interests involved with it here, so here was the recipe that DC put up here a long time ago. I took out the TN links so that it follows board rules. But that is where i would get my supplies from if following this.

LBA'S YOU WANTED THEM, HERE IS YOUR LAST CHANCE, here is the recipe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am going to show you how to make your own LBA's and the price will incredibly low. We did inventory and we are clearing out a slew of things we aren't using anymore. Again after these LBA materials run out, thats it....gone. But some of you could set yourself up for LBA's for years and years if you want to.

This is first come first serve until this runs out. Also I will pack 12 empty 16oz LBA bottles in everyone's order so you can store your batch ....up until those bottles run out also

To make each gallon/128 ounces of LBA's you only need to do the following

1) Buy 1kg/2.2lbs of hydrolyzed beef collagen

under Going Going Gone... (there are only a couple hundred kilos left...when that's gone, that's it!)

2) Buy 2lbs of BPI (Beef Pro Isol.)

3) Also buy 2 chocolate flavor packs (or any flavor you want to make LBA's in, chocolate is usually everyone's favorite)
True Nutrition | True Nutrition Premium Flavor Packs (50g)

4) Buy 2lbs of glycerin/glycerol from Bulk Vegetable Glycerin | Bulk Apothecary or a similar place

5) Filtered water, or purified water or any high quality water that you drink

Here are the directions to make 1 gallon of LBA's for yourself (3632 grams)

934 grams of hydrolyzed beef collagen
934 grams of beef protein isolate
2 (100g) chocolate flavor packs
846 grams of glycerin
817 grams to 1000 grams of filtered water (start with 817 grams of water and if you have trouble getting the ingredients in solution add some water)

DIRECTIONS: Basically take the water and glycerin and put it in a large blender, or a large bowl using a hand held stick blender. Start the blender or stick blender on low to start the liquid whirl, after that...then slowly start added hydrolyzed beef collagen, slowly sprinkling the powder in, not all at once, this should take a minute or so, then add the flavor slowly, then add the beef protein isolate slowly. Blend for about 2 minutes or until consistent, pour the liquid into appropriate containers (like the ones we are giving you) and store in refrigerator. It's as easy as that... The only hard part of LBA's is getting them to mix into solution and if you have any trouble at all with that (you shouldn't) just slowly add more water and mix. Refrigerate anything you are not using currently and put it at room temperature if you are using it right now.

That's it. For you guys who have been upset LBA's are discontinued, here is your chance. You can make gallons and gallons of this stuff for yourself...but once we run out of raw ingredients, I am 95% sure we wont restock a material for something we don't make anymore.

So there you go...jump on it now because I know a lot of people on this site are going to buy kg's up fast.

We are going to be liquidating a boatload of raw ingredients we made in products for other companies or that we no longer produce (should be a tremendous amount on the facebook outlet center by the end of the day....stuff like leucine malate for 50% off <----that's a ridiculous price for leucine that will be instantized and go into solution and like I said a bunch of other stuff.

But if you want LBA's for now and the future, I would get on it now.

Last time I heard from Pitbull he said it was the FDA (I think it was the FDA) and how the were saying it was considered a "food" item and how the inspection process would make it almost impossible due to the amount of money you'd have to spend to get it "approved". I hate it too cause I loved it!!!!!!!

Last time I heard from Pitbull he said it was the FDA (I think it was the FDA) and how the were saying it was considered a "food" item and how the inspection process would make it almost impossible due to the amount of money you'd have to spend to get it "approved". I hate it too cause I loved it!!!!!!!
They’re still pretty easy to make on your own. I’ve done it a few times. Costco sells a good beef collagen in a 2.2 pound tub for like 25 dollars. Then get on TN and get some beef protein iso....or I’ve even used whey iso and 2 packs of TN flavor, and I buy a gallon of glycerin from Amazon for 24.99

I don't think there are anymore vested interests involved with it here, so here was the recipe that DC put up here a long time ago. I took out the TN links so that it follows board rules. But that is where i would get my supplies from if following this.
Thanks for posting that!!!!! How is TN these days? Anybody still using them here? I used to love them. Not sure why I stopped.

Thanks for posting that!!!!! How is TN these days? Anybody still using them here? I used to love them. Not sure why I stopped.
Ive been using TN for 18 years now and will never buy my supps anywhere else. They’re new whey isolate ultra cfm is fucking amazing

I follow Dante's directions with slight moderations and have been making them every 3-4 weeks for 10 years or so.

Boil 1/2 Gallon distilled water in microwave then whisk in:
Add some glycerine (from Walmart or Amazon)
Add 5-6 scoops beef protein isolate (from TN or whatever chocolate brand)
SF Torani Syrup
Cocoa powder
3 or 4 scoops GF Beef Gelatin (Great Lakes)
Refrigerate... Some come out more gelatinous based on the products and quantity.

Love it. Mix it in yogurt, protein shakes, oatmeal, straight, baked items.

This is awesome! Thanks for the recipes. LBAs are one thing that doesn’t bother my stomach. It looks like I can make it pretty inexpensively in bulk and use it like a shake.

I may add in some unflavored EAA or BCAA as well.

This thread got me looking but I can only find places in Europe that sell them.

Oh, and I've tried Whey and Casein, but it just doesn't work the same, not even close. They're usually chunky or they separate.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws