over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Orville Burke in serious trouble

Ivan

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Just got the news last night, I guess he underwent surgery for an elbow problem and because of his ashma they had to use a different method etc etc and his heart stopped....the doctors were able to get a pulse back but Orville has drifted into a lonely coma.....too bad, he is a great athlete.

GET BETTER Orville!

:(

Yea i read this somewhere else... apparently b/c of an enlarged heart, asthma and what was floating around his system... when they gave him an anesthetic he didnt come back.... now he's in a comma. Orville was a very humble and dedicated individual. If anyone finds anything out let us know.

that is terrible...

ORVILLE to me had the best back to waist in BBing. He also had a great personality.

thast messed up something like that happened to me when i had minor knee surgery i was suppose to be home in 4hrs it was 14 hrs later my ass woke up and they sent my girlfriend home after she was waiting for me after 8rs.they told me it was a problem from the anesthetic that because i had surgery when i had a cold there were complications. so make sure you dont even have a cold if your going under.

FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD, HE HAD MANY OTHER COMPLICATIONS. IT WAS RECOMMENDED TO HIM TO DO A SPINAL INSTEAD OF GOING UNDER. HE DECLINED. THE DOCS WARNED HIM OF HIS EXCESSIVE BLOOD PRESSURE AND ENLARGED HEART. HE APPARENTLY WENT TO ANOTHER DOC WHO GAVE HIM THE OK TO GO UNDER. DURING SURGERY HE HAD A NUMBER OF CARDIAC ARRESTS. WHEN THING FINALLY CALMED DOWN , HE WAS IN A COMA. THE DOCS ARE MORE AFRAID OF THE POSSIBLE BRAIN DAMAGE DONE THEN HIM NOT BEING ABLE TO COME OUT OF IT. IT IS ABOUT TIME WEIDER GOT RID OF THE IDIOT KNOWN AS LUND.

Damn Orville is huge hoeprfully he pulls through. To me the risks are worth it though. Hope he makes a full recovery passion can sometimes get the best of us. MM

aaaaah man...shit like that scares tha living shit outta me....is that what being a "pro" is all about???!!! :(

my prayers are out for him and his family. I hope he makes a full and safe recovery!
good luck and be safe...

bigger...

There was a post on Anabolex saying this whole story was blown way out of proportion-he is OK. He had an asthmatic reaction to
an anethestic during some med proceedure. That is good news if true.

Scared of Death???

Well If you're scared of Death then you need to find Jesus as your personal lord and Savior. The only thing you will fear then is GOD who you should fear at all times!!! Orville, my prayers are with you and your family. Give to HIM because HE gave it all for you!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws