advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OS and Inflammation in bodybuilders and how to fix!

BTW I have been using T and HGH on pts for 20 years, also heavy duty curcumin, antioxidants and lot things you BROS talk about.

As I just said you can check out anything I say on pubmed.gov

using/prescribing:confused:

I and many here actually try this ALL on ourselves.

I can eat a bunch a curc n try it other ways n compare. after I did that for several years I talked about it.

out of curiosity what products that you sell do you use and how did they change your life?

thebigone
lets please not talk bout im or other forms of curc here.
;)

For the guys that wanted references to the curcuminoideh

HI!
I looked up a few places regarding the strong curcuminoid not found in most supplements. So here you go:

Jäger R, Lowery RP, Calvanese AV, Joy JM, Purpura M, Wilson JM. Comparative absorption of curcumin formulations.Nutrition Journal. 2014;13:11. doi:10.1186/1475-2891-13-11.
• Osawa, T. et al. (1995) Antioxidative activity of the Tetrahydrocurcuminoids. Biosci. Biotechnol. Biochem. 59(9): 1609-12.
• Sugiyama, Y. (1996) Involvement of the beta-diketone moiety in the antioxidative mechanism of Tetrahydrocurcumin. Biochem Pharmacol, 52(4):519-25 Aug 23
• Nakamura, Y. et al. (1998) Inhibitory effects of curcumin and Tetrahydrocurcuminoids on the tumor- promoter-induced reactive oxygen species generation in leukocytes, in vitro and in vivo. Jpn J Cancer Res, 89(4):361-70

You weren't asking me what I took and how it changed my life,that was for someone else? I take tons of things but while I share everything with in person patients I am not comfortable sharing on a public forum . But I'm on lots of good stuff. Everything in my bodybuilder kit,I for sure take. And more.

Nighty nite!
Dr.Kim

HI!
I looked up a few places regarding the strong curcuminoid not found in most supplements. So here you go:

Jäger R, Lowery RP, Calvanese AV, Joy JM, Purpura M, Wilson JM. Comparative absorption of curcumin formulations.Nutrition Journal. 2014;13:11. doi:10.1186/1475-2891-13-11.
• Osawa, T. et al. (1995) Antioxidative activity of the Tetrahydrocurcuminoids. Biosci. Biotechnol. Biochem. 59(9): 1609-12.
• Sugiyama, Y. (1996) Involvement of the beta-diketone moiety in the antioxidative mechanism of Tetrahydrocurcumin. Biochem Pharmacol, 52(4):519-25 Aug 23
• Nakamura, Y. et al. (1998) Inhibitory effects of curcumin and Tetrahydrocurcuminoids on the tumor- promoter-induced reactive oxygen species generation in leukocytes, in vitro and in vivo. Jpn J Cancer Res, 89(4):361-70

You weren't asking me what I took and how it changed my life,that was for someone else? I take tons of things but while I share everything with in person patients I am not comfortable sharing on a public forum . But I'm on lots of good stuff. Everything in my bodybuilder kit,I for sure take. And more.

Nighty nite!
Dr.Kim

no I was asking you...

many of us put a lot of work not only into researching what we take but fine tuning it.

to say I take lots.. well that's relative.

you talk about love for bb but why... are you a bber? do you train? I think it might help lots of us to know more about you and why bb/sups/drugs are important and meaningful to you. I think that would be a much nice way to get to know you n chat about all this.

testosterone changed my life...

curcumin not sure if im quite ready to say life changing but it is most def a game changer if done right, I have detailed the hows n whys for myself. dante has too.

sod I would have to say changed my life as it opened the door to all the rest of the next level antiox.

it would be nice for us to hear some of the personal side from you.

we are all on here spilling our guys out on all kinds of weird issues dont be shy, we talk about pooping, sex/libio/masturbation... all kinds of embarrassing things. share some of what ails you so we know your in the boat with us!

thc curcs not new been heavily discussed (not sure if here, but) n not really novel ;)

LK3

HI LK3,
Have you ever noticed how fast these threads index to google to be viewed by "anyone"? You are anonymous but I'm not so I'm limited in what I can make public. I am all over google-check. On the other hand if anyone wants to eme I'm [email protected] and can be totally transparent.

Yes of course I train. I'm 5'7,120,12-14% BF and I have my 1 set to failure,high load w/o down to 22 mins in/out total body with parts I never have to train like calves (I ran track). Otherwise do cardio daily from paddleboarding (I can go out my back door) to swimming laps (same) to walking dogs on the beach to windsurfing.More but don't want to bore you.

I have tons of pts where T changed their lives but I have always been healthy,althletic and lean. I just added supplements needed for OS,INflammation, adrenal stress (high AM cortisols and you guys need to address your cortisols too), as well as many brain health-Alzheimer's prevention supplements (one of my real specialties), and other odds and ends. Hormones yes. That's all I can say here. AAS-never ever. EVER.

I would say adrenal support was life changing because I am so busy, and take care of two elderly parents, seem to be responsible for "everyone" and feel overly responsible (like they are family) for all patients. I read so much that I was waking up 2-3x in the middle of the night thinking OH so and so could use some X. My sleep got really messed up and sleep is super important for health. So re-setting adrenals and adding 5-OH tryptophan at night and large HUGE doses of liquid melatonin all straightened that out.

And when I talk about products,I take what I sell on my site because it's really good GMP certified, toxin free non GMO potent stuff. I take the BCAA-glutamine product, mixed with the NO enhancer as soon as I get up. Great for health and keeping bodyfat off. I take this pre-weight training too. When I do cardio endurance I take some ribose. I'm on acetyl-l-carnitine for many benes-not just muscles-is great for energy,neuroprotection,more. GPC for brain and more. Love GPC-can feel the brain zoom. Especially when I add PPS and decaf green tea. Focus is much better during workouts and more.

Another reason I love bodybuilding is I O/O 12 fitness centers-not franchises and consulted,still do for the largest fitness consulting firm in the world so I KNOW a lot of BB's-know and love. And they always have trusted me with advice and shared openly.

I ALSO know what I know not just from reading but from taking care of famous movie people who you see get all pumped and lean for roles. I am not saying I have prescribed anabolics for anyone. I did TV for 15-20 years so know lots of the LA crowd is why plus my good rep does get around.

I have 3 rescue collies and do "collie rescue" and am a real animal lover.

I hope that wasn't TMI.
EEK,LOL.

Dr.Kim , is the body building kit that you put together a 1 money supply ? I'm an older guy and have been abusing my body for years and if these products really do what you claim then I am very much interested

Same here, I bought it today, I'm curious and have the money, so why not?:p

YES!

Hi Doug,
Appreciate the purchase and never misrepresent myself and TAKE everything in the kit. The company that makes these products has all sorts of amazing studies....the most I've ever seen from a company.

IDK how much you'll "feel" other than with the NOx and the BCAA's but the OS solution works,the inflammation solution works (this I know due to measurements of OS with pts via raman spec and measurement of inflammation via blood tests)...the liver protectant works.....and the adrenal support brings down cortisols.....everything is pharma grade NSF cert non GMO and I TAKE it and my pts take it (what's in there)....so I think you'll feel the bcaa-glut powder and the Nox enhancer-I definitely do.

It's a one month supply if that was the question which I think it was, but if you take extra bcaa/glut or Nox you'll need more. For most people it's a one month supply,yes.

Nighty night!
Dr.Kim

Edit (posted after my original post): I should have read through the thread before commenting, as I see you guys got the matter resolved)

Kim, I think LK3 was just trying to say that there are guys here that know about the connection between inflammation and health issues (cardiovascular health, etc).

It's actually been talked about quite a bit here, with tons of good information being presented by guys like Dante. Dante aside, myself, Stewie, and many other guys have also spoken about it, to varying degrees, many times.

The point is that there are a lot of guys/girls here that are indeed aware of this...and I would venture to say that a very large number of people here supplement specifically to help deal with it (curcumin, for example).

It may seem like this is just a "dumb bodybuilding board", but this sport...and all related sciences as they apply specifically to bodybuilding, have advanced so much in recent years its crazy. There are a LOT of very intelligent men/women that are connected to the bodybuilding industry in some way or another, and anything relevant to the community is usually shared (or the subject matter at least breached) soon after it becomes known in the medical/scientific community.

I do appreciate the info you provide, however.

Regarding you sticking around, you can continue to post here--answer questions, etc--as long as you don' promote your business either directly or indirectly. Anyone is free to post and contribute.

Its been talked about here since 2005. It actually was in a thread regarding inflammation and cardiovascular health. We were ahead of the game on this board as you already mentioned there are some smart guys on this board interested in research of ones health just not getting bigger.;)

Its been talked about here since 2005. It actually was in a thread regarding inflammation and cardiovascular health. We were ahead of the game on this board as you already mentioned there are some smart guys on this board interested in research of ones health just not getting bigger.;)

I feel like most, if not all, of these topics have already been covered by vets, such as Dante and Mike.

Have learned that/BUT.....

Didn't realize Inflammation and OS were covered so much as I've received lots of PM's and no one who has written to me is ON anything for either...and I have only been here little over a month...with MANY guys on the OS/INFLAM thread asking me questions...and I THOUGHT that any topic I could cover to help everyone's health was just plain my medical duty to cover.

Actually I'm still a sponsor (note my banner) so I'm allowed to post and if I want, to advertise. Note that, unlike other sponsors I get FLAK when I post about products so I'm rarely if ever doing that on threads.

Have a super weekend! :love:
Dr.Kim

I see your clinic has a 772 area code... thats martin/st lucie county florida... i was going to see if u have amy samples of any of your products... was also going to see if u are who u say you are bc im in that area atleast once a week..... i sent a pm, but surprisingly no reply in a week...

I see your clinic has a 772 area code... thats martin/st lucie county florida... i was going to see if u have amy samples of any of your products... was also going to see if u are who u say you are bc im in that area atleast once a week..... i sent a pm, but surprisingly no reply in a week...

I checked her license on Florida medical board. She is real fwiw.. I don't agree with everything she says but she is a real MD. (And her license is clean) no malpractices etc.

Last edited:

I sent one as well over a week ago no response. My doc relocated that I see locally so I figure I give Dr Kim a try. Never got a reply so I couldn't wait so had to go with another anti-aging doc in Fl.

PM's

I am getting and answering all PM's and haven't gotten to PM's from vendors. If people need me to analyze something personal I have created a $50 email consult where you can send labs, questions, whatever and it's filled with perks. On WebMD you can ask an IDIOT one question and it's $50 . I can no longer tend to a zillion PMS's day-I'm usually OFF Sundays but am cleaning up the PMS's and post answers.

If you are not a vendor and I haven't answered you that means I didn't get a PM from you.

To the person checking out my liscensing do you honestly think someone would say they were an M.D in a state, something really easy to check...and have several websites and NOT really be a doctor? Or have litigation against them? I think that would be incredibly stupid personally.

Anyway if you need personal advice from me please click below my sig on quick guide to services and I will give you better guidance than your own doctor.

Happy Sunday all,'Dr.Kim
PS To the vendor asking me about collaboration and samples the answer would be that I am just fine on my own and hope you will be too! (I don't have a clinic I have an office.)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131