over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oscar Pistorius/Steroids found

Wesley Inman

Banned
As you guys are probably aware, (blade runner) the Olympic sprinter who has two metal blades for running feet, has recently been charged with murdering his girlfriend.

As of tonight, the Police are demanding a blood sample, and on the National News tonight, they are saying that "steroids were found in the home and the murder may be a result of Steroid use"..but they have yet to release what 'steroids' were found.

Other news casts represent that Oscar's defense wants to use "roid rage" as a defense as to why he committed the crime...

Oscar Pistorius murder charge: 'steroids found at athlete?s home? - Telegraph

This somehow has not only sparked the witch hunt on steroids to re-surface but once again ignited gun control issues...

Thoughts??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDHdw4_l9WU]Katt Williams Poor Lil Tink Tink - YouTube[/ame]

All athletes that commit murder are the result of steroid use. All athletes take steroids, ergo steroids cause them to commit murder. It's pretty easy to swallow if you don't think about it. Except the athletes that take steroids and don't commit murder... and the people that commit murder and don't take steroids....

mind=blown

I was gonna create a thread about this so thanks for saving me the time :D A national newspaper in my country used the heading 'road rage?' Just reading the article was annoying. The media (and most normal people) would actually think steroids are a legitimate reason why he killed his girlfriend. Like it's possible he took a few steroids and suddenly these evil drugs enraged him and he killed due to the roid rage. These articles are getting more silly everytime.

Want to know something even more ridiculous. An actual doctor writes a tiny piece about steroids (on same page) and one quote from that is ' they can also shrink testicles - a source of huge anxiety and anger for anyone taking them.

Well my balls are the size of peanuts right now but no I am nothing walking round in a rage :banghead::eek: Actually I am giving myself an injustice as I have been off for abit and there more like grapes now :D

News is the news unfortunately. It's worthless. I'm sure he had his demons but it's easier to blame it on some magical potion, in our case steroids....

Just came across this quote in the investigation...

The Sun quoted "a source close to the investigation" as saying: “Steroid drugs were found at Pistorius’ home together with evidence of heavy drinking. That’s why police have specifically ordered that he be tested for steroids.”

So let me translate..."he was completely intoxicated, that is why the police are testing for steroids"

Because large amounts of alcohol are not known to show impaired thinking and violence..Had to be the steroids:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What about the thousands of homicides every year not due to any substances. If your capable of cold blooded murder you dont need any help.

The Sun quoted "a source close to the investigation" as saying: “Steroid drugs were found at Pistorius’ home together with evidence of heavy drinking. That’s why police have specifically ordered that he be tested for steroids.”

So let me translate..."he was completely intoxicated, that is why the police are testing for steroids"

Because large amounts of alcohol are not known to show impaired thinking and violence..Had to be the steroids:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So true.
Steroids+Alcohol abuse=murder
maybe.
People kill each other all the time. We got to stop blaming substances and environment etc. Killets will be killers.
People are phuckin crazy.....

Here we go again. Media and LE blaming aas for all the world's problems. :rolleyes:

The media blows everything out of proportion. They will make it sound like he was running an underground lab by the end of the week.

Sounds like he was trying to murder his liver.

Let's hope this doesn't become another Chris Benoit scandal. At least this time the user is there to answer for himself. Although considering he (allegedly) killed his girlfriend, I doubt he'd hesitate to try and save himself by crying "steroids made me do it."

It will probably be something like clenbuterol or EPO, so there is no possible way it could cause any agressive side effects... but thats still labelled as "steroids" to the media and general public.

Go pick on alcohol or cocaine for a while leave the steroids users alone!

She was texting a rugby player with legs on valentines day (potential affair) when she was shot...I'd say it was a "crime of passion"

Funny because in the same article it said it the murder was "premeditated" but then they said it was "roid rage" which they describe as an instantaneous reaction caused by steroids...

Who else is allowed to contradict themselves in the same paragraph and keep their jobs...Politicians!! ding-ding-ding-ding

Just remember, as with Benoit... even when the medical professionals rule out AAS as a culprit...it will still and always be, the culprit.. LOL

Good luck to you, Tink Tink!!! LOL

Last edited:
I take steroids sometimes but never wanted to kill anyone... Ever.

i saw this earlier, there was a yahoo headline at the #3 most searched that said "pistorius, roid rage?" the media will eat this up

yeah I posted this earlier and it got deleted for some reason,anyway when I got home from work it was on the news, with the news caster posing the question about what it would mean for his defense/prosecution if roid rage was involved,haha,funny

What's really going to be a kicker is he's probably going to claim temporary insanity due to steroids in order to work out a lesser sentence. Obviously this will work in the hands of a lot of politicians. Then again I hear it's already pretty bad in Australia as far as PEDs go.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws