over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OSTA-GAIN LOG

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
hows it goin fellas... this might be an important log....

im not on anything but OSTA..... started today

diet will be pretty much spot on and training has to be lite for personal reasons... but this also can be good to see how this stuff really works...

as of today i took a lil more then .5 mls this morning and my body knows something is different. thats all i can say at this time... just a lil woozy feeling in the head. i wouldn't call it lightheadedness. just something different.. i will let you know how it goes.

Looks like you and me are starting at the same time.

I got a headache today too. Weird.

Looking forward to the log.

Are you going to get bloods done while on?

About 90% of the threads from other boards that have guys doing BW while on osta showed no suppression. Looks promising.

unfortunatley i cannot get work done unless something is wrong.... or else my insurance wont pay for it... normally i wouldnt do this but its not a possibility right now and i already ordered my osta.... stupid move on my part .... just got back from my first workout... nothing to speak of yet.. just felt overall good today even with a lack of sleep last night

Hey guys.... Just a quick update..... I'm and anxious when i lay down..... That's all for now

Last edited:
It would be interesting to know what changes in body fat and measurements occur through the osta-gain only experiment.

i do not have calipers but i have taken a before picture and will oniter weight for you guys....

begining weight was 194 as of yesterday

My guinea pig also gets headaches, I wonder if its the Osta or maybe PEG300 or DMSO.

p.s. Osta-Gain has proven excellent service so far.

no real headaches as of yet guys but my llama is complaining of being lightheaded.... hes pretty sore from a back workout 2 days ago and had a good chest pump yesterday ....... weight this morning was 190.

no real headaches as of yet guys but my llama is complaining of being lightheaded.... hes pretty sore from a back workout 2 days ago and had a good chest pump yesterday ....... weight this morning was 190.

what was your weight at the beginning? are you doing 25mg or 12.5mg?

one tick over .5 ml on a 3ml syringe.... so im guessing right around 15 ish... still lightheaded may bump it down? anyone have any suggestions as to why?
first day weight was 194

update...

for what i am able to do at the gym it was a really good day....

llama is experiencing a couple palpitations (feels like a panic attack is coming on) ... and continues to be light headed.... cardio was inclined fast paced walk, heart rate never went over 155..

thinking i may take the dose down to .5 ml.... we will se ehow the rest of the night goes

hows it going guys llama stuck with the same doseage today .. woke up feeling great... i took 2mg of melatonin last night and i dont know if it was the osta or the melatonin but i woke up in the middle of the night to take a piss and i had a weird sensation in both arms.. from the shoulders down to the figertips...

it felt like when the blood is rushhing back to your hands after they were asleep for a while...however they were not asleep?.. freaked me out a lil but i was tired as shit after my piss so i knocked back out... getting kind of used to the lightheaded feeling...

i will update later if there are any changes.. weight is 191 this morning.... and for some reason last night my lats felt wider...

hows it going guys llama stuck with the same doseage today .. woke up feeling great... i took 2mg of melatonin last night and i dont know if it was the osta or the melatonin but i woke up in the middle of the night to take a piss and i had a weird sensation in both arms.. from the shoulders down to the figertips...

it felt like when the blood is rushhing back to your hands after they were asleep for a while...however they were not asleep?.. freaked me out a lil but i was tired as shit after my piss so i knocked back out... getting kind of used to the lightheaded feeling...

i will update later if there are any changes.. weight is 191 this morning.... and for some reason last night my lats felt wider...

Do me a favor bro and check your blood pressure. I've been getting headaches from this stuff too. Went to the docs the other day and my BP was 180/110 or some rediculous number like that. I was wondering WTF is causing it to be so high because im not on ANYTHING besides the osta and some clomid. Last time i went to the docs on a heafty dose of test and my bp was 135/90.

bloodpressure is around normal... not too high....but i got a few chest pains and at the gym today i had a few palpitations.... scared me but all went welll..... i am thinking of discontinuing use.... im really not sure!!!

bloodpressure is around normal... not too high....but i got a few chest pains and at the gym today i had a few palpitations.... scared me but all went welll..... i am thinking of discontinuing use.... im really not sure!!!

Last edited:
ok will do... just to let you guys know... pump was insane today..

hows it going guys..... took my normal one tick over .5 cc and as im writing this to you i cannot keep my eyes open... i am very tired today i just feel like i am going to pass out i had 7 hours of sleep last night .... i didnt get to check my weight this morning but i will update that tommorow

hows it going guys

lil update.... there is definatley a sleep issue that i am havingg... i am tired all day untill i hit the bed , then im up.. ill fall asleep for an hour.... wake up and be up for 5 hours or so before falling back to sleep...

also acne is out and about.. im doing everything i can to combat it ...accutane may be my solution after this cycle is over....

as far as benifits i feel harder all over and muscles are showing through better... i was up a lb as of yesterday (morning) but i went off my diet for valentines day last night.....

any questions let me know

what supps are you taking in addition to Osta bro? and what time are you admining Osta?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws