over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OSTA-GAIN peptides PCT using GnRH

Max32

Registered
OSTA-GAIN peptides PCT using GnRH and IGF-DES

Hey y'all,

with the success I had with OSTA-GAIN ostarine, I have picked up some of their GnRH to start my upcoming PCT, along with the IGF1-DES1 3. Have about another week of fast acting compounds, then letting them clear and should be starting PCT log right around the first of May or so... just wanted to give everyone a heads up and let you know how I plan on structuring the PCT, which includes this two peptides as the variables, and some other OTC supps and research chems as constants from previous PCTs... Since I have some time before I start, any advice on restructuring is welcome guys, that part is not in stone per say...

I will be getting blood panels done post PCT and can promise you that I am shutdown right now, so not wasting on pre labwork...if my testosterone comes back fair-good, I will be ecstatic!

Day 1: 100 mcg GnRH intramusc.
day 1-42: 20-30 mcg IGF1-DES1 3 bi-laterally per day on workout days only, preworkout
day 3-28: 50 mg clomid, 20 mg nolvadex
day 29-42: 25 mg clomid, 40 mg nolvadex
day 1-30: Gaspari Viridex (4 tabs per day, DAA base with other free test promoting lignans)
day 22-60: Driven Sports Activate Extreme 6 caps per day

**notice**
I have left out HCG... wanted to use the GnRH in it's place unless the majority think it is still warranted in the PCT above

Last edited:
Ive just ordered some. gonna be using ostarine at 12.5mg for 3 months too along with me peps and some gh. hoping to recomp a bit post cycle. i start in about 3 weeks-hope yours goes well

Week 2 of ostagain so far and nothing. When do you guys start noticing results and what should I be looking for first?

Week 2 of ostagain so far and nothing. When do you guys start noticing results and what should I be looking for first?

I used it as a bridge and what I noticed is my strength didn't decrease too much and that I didn't loose much weight from previous cycle. That is saying something since I was doing test and a superdrol clone and my weight and strength were on the high side for me.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I used it as a bridge and what I noticed is my strength didn't decrease too much and that I didn't loose much weight from previous cycle. That is saying something since I was doing test and a superdrol clone and my weight and strength were on the high side for me.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Yeah I am actually on test and tren right now. I was hoping to have the osta act as a booster to get better results lol.

Yeah I am actually on test and tren right now. I was hoping to have the osta act as a booster to get better results lol.

when I added ostagain into the back end of short cycle, I noticed far better recomp effects, without altering dosages of AAS...

Will be starting gnrh Friday, leaning towards 3 consec days at 50 mcg daily... Did start ostagain igf DES ..... Holy hell!!! At 50 MCG pre workout, awesome pumps.... If this continues through pct, i will be very pleased

I am starting PCT in 2-3 weeks and im almost doing the same protocol as you.

Using GnRH, Clomid but also going to use a low dose of Aromasin. I am also going to be using IGF-Des + GHRP-6 and CJC 1295 during PCT + a couple months after.

hoping for fantastic results

best of luck to ya!

some good news... I may be able to get test levels checked this Friday right before starting, so would then be able to get them redone at about the 8 week post ostagain GnRH point, which would make for a nice case study...

some good news... I may be able to get test levels checked this Friday right before starting, so would then be able to get them redone at about the 8 week post ostagain GnRH point, which would make for a nice case study...

Nice

alrighty.... decided to go 50,50,50 over consecutive days starting today... also had hormonal panel bloodwork drawn prior :D stay tuned....

Finished the 3 50 mcg days back to back.... Awaiting initial results in hormonal panel... Can say for now boys are hanging a bit and severe morning wood which is hopefully a good sign.... Mood and sex drive are both good...

The igf DES is still giving great pumps pre workout, I would not equate these to what I experience on ostagain though, ostagain pumps and strength are still considerably greater

So safe to say Ostarine/Osta-gain causes shutdown?

Lmao.... How pray tell did u draw that conclusion....? Because of pumps for Christ sake?? So I assume citrulline, arginine, creatine etc... All cause shutdown too?

As far as strength gains go, ostagain helped me retain strength better, by no means gain pct, at least for me...

Last edited:
Lmao.... How pray tell did u draw that conclusion....? Because of pumps for Christ sake?? So I assume citrulline, arginine, creatine etc... All cause shutdown too?

As far as strength gains go, ostagain helped me retain strength better, by no means gain pct, at least for me...

im pretty sure there have been a couple people bringing back bloodwork after Ostarine log's showing shutdown but they were running 50mgs+ during that time.

1 wk in from first 50 mcg pin... still feel good, mood, erections upon waking up throughout night and morning...(irritating having to get up to piss with a hard on 4 times a night I might add....:banghead:) waiting to see what initial blood panel came back as for starting point... assuming LOOOOWWWWW !!

IGF DES still giving great pumps, hopefully assisting nicely with this PCT

sadly, still waiting on initial blood panel to get back... I can say that as far as pct goes, feel good still... sleep is good, strength is really not down at all which is a very welcome sign for me. Weight is only down a pound or so to low 250s, high 40s, so again, nothing major there...Also, sex drive is still good, nothing really negative to report.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131