over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ostarine and YK 11

WayBigger

Verified Customer
Verified Customer
Is there any research suggesting that Ostarine or YK11 could be beneficial with AAS, such as Testosterone and Trenbolone ?

Or would the SARMS be useless in the presence of AAS, even competing with the other substances for receptors?

Anyone:confused:

Been wondering that very same thing a few months back. This isn't scientific evidence, but more anecdotal evidence:

I was on a 5 month blast that ended 3 months ago. Was reading up on Ostarine as a bridge. So wondered what if I did a cycle of Ostarine along with my TRT cruise of 100 Test C a week. So tried it. I was determined not to gain any weight, possible lose some weight and yet maintain strength and my six pack.

Pretty much was successful. I maintain strength, kept my abs and am very veiny. Lost 6 lbs as well.

I'm very happy with the results and I have started out my next blast (Test E, Mas and Primo). I figure I'll continue to take the Ostarine until the longer esters kick in, say 2-3 weeks. The only negative is I immediately ran into Test flu, but that has nothing to do with the Ostarine bridge.

Hope that helps.

Remember they also attach the androgen receptor and were created to be more selective to muscle ARs then the rest of the body to avoid sides. It would be like adding a mild oral, if you're on a heavy AAS stack you aren't going to notice much. With that said RAD140 was shown to actually amplify the effects of test prop in the studies while reducing it's side effects on the prostate, others have reported to have used RAD140 to get more out of lower doses of AAS so that could be worth a try.

Remember they also attach the androgen receptor and were created to be more selective to muscle ARs then the rest of the body to avoid sides. It would be like adding a mild oral, if you're on a heavy AAS stack you aren't going to notice much. With that said RAD140 was shown to actually amplify the effects of test prop in the studies while reducing it's side effects on the prostate, others have reported to have used RAD140 to get more out of lower doses of AAS so that could be worth a try.

After many years of user experience, we have also found that a lower dose of Testosterone being beneficial when using Trenbolone, as Trenbolone kind of takes over and has to compete with the receptors too...

With testosterone only te SARMs would probably be beneficial, but when Trenbolone is in the atmosphere I wouldn't have any idea, personally.. but would love to find out:)

Particularly Ostarine may help, but YK11 seems to be the blocker?

Last edited:

What would it do for higher dosages hehe

this may be heretical to many here, but i would go so far as to say that
rad140 + 200mg test-c(pharm) feels very similar to a var(or tbol) plus test cycle.

i ran rad140 for 2months along with trt dose, and results were nice.. i didnt feel toxic or have any nasty/weird sides that come with oral aas.
no lethargy, brain fog, stomach pains.. nothing outwardly visible.

gains were dry, perpetual pumps all day long, strength gains were noticeable.. more reps, more weight...

pumps are slightly getting in the way of my cardio.. but nothing i couldnt work through..

i would even go one step further, and say that for your average gym rat, all they need is test and a quality SARM...

What would it do for higher dosages hehe
The effects of high dose gear I would guess. People want to dismiss SARMs but honestly anything that is activating the androgen receptor is a steroid. They were made to be mild to try and avoid all sides associated with traditional AAS. They are not supposed to be magic. I see many guys disappointed with SARMs cuz they are not some magic potion lol, they were never supposed to be! They were intended to be mild and side free. They do a great job for that purpose.

this may be heretical to many here, but i would go so far as to say that
rad140 + 200mg test-c(pharm) feels very similar to a var(or tbol) plus test cycle.

i ran rad140 for 2months along with trt dose, and results were nice.. i didnt feel toxic or have any nasty/weird sides that come with oral aas.
no lethargy, brain fog, stomach pains.. nothing outwardly visible.

gains were dry, perpetual pumps all day long, strength gains were noticeable.. more reps, more weight...

pumps are slightly getting in the way of my cardio.. but nothing i couldnt work through..

i would even go one step further, and say that for your average gym rat, all they need is test and a quality SARM...
I am trying to avoid all sides associated with traditional gear. I'm literally down to test only because other anabolics give me sides that are not worth dealing with for me personally. SARMs may be a good option for a little "boost" to my test cycle. I'm a gym rat myself so I don't see why that wouldn't satisfy my goals while maintaining a side free cycle.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws