advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ostarine Cycle - Clomid and Test booster on cycle to avoid suppression?

Mike177

Registered
Hello,
I have ran ostarine 3 times now, first in PCT and then twice solo. I had good results off of it, nothing like an AAS cycle, but still good results. Last time I used it I was able to loose over 10 pounds and gain strength (minor, but still a gain) in about 6 weeks running at 20-25mg/day

For me, I think ostarine is suppressive. I have noticed mood swings and lethargy while running it solo. However even considering it may be suppressive, I have so many fewer problems when running this compared to AAS. I get no acne on cycle or in PCT (my biggest issue with AAS), and have not noticed an increase in shedding. However Ostarine does seem to aggravate my gyno, but has not caused any permanent growth, only "flairs".

What do you guys think about running Clomid and a test booster while on cycle to prevent suppression? For my next run I am considering something like this:

Ostarine 10-20mg/day - weeks 1-6 or 8
Clomid 25mg/day - Weeks 1-8 or 10
forma stanozolol, aromiasin, or letrozole - weeks 1-8 or 10
Nolva 10-20mg - weeks 6-8, or 8-10
Testofen and/or another test booster - week 1-8

As you might have guessed, I am gyno prone (I think DAA even flairs my gyno). Because my gyno is only on one side, a flair up makes it noticeable in comparison to my other nipple, and I don't need that this summer! I can't tell you how often I have wished for gyno to form in my other nipple just so I look symmetrical. My gyno is small, but I really want to avoid the psychological effects of a flair up.

Has anyone else ran anything similar? My goal is to run ostarine, yet avoid suppression and gyno flair ups. I don't know if it's possible, but I figure this would be my best bet (aside from HCG to prevent shutdown and Letrozole/Prami/B6 to prevent gyno, I am afraid HCG will flair my gyno, but I really don't know if it does. I have plenty on hand).

Right now I am debating between something like I outlined above, or S4 instead of ostarine. However I have never ran S4 and the vision sides freak me out a bit, but as I understand it is far less likely to result in any gyno complications. I Rather stick to what I know if what I know will work, but I haven't ruled S4 out yet.

This will be used for a cut/recomp btw.

Thanks!

Ostarine (MK-2866) does not suppress your natural test in any way.

Your layout seems excessive, if you want to boost your test levels buy a jug of DAA (D-Aspartic Acid) and just run that at 6grams per day alongside Ostarine and run a light AI to stop the extra conversion into estro.

I have to agree, ostarine is just too mild, run at 20-25 mgs to use a serm.
DAA your best bet, testforce2 has alway worked for me

I used DAA on my last ostarine cycle and I had a gyno flair. I don't want to risk using DAA again.

Hey guys, don't have links handy but there are studies showing Ostarine is suppressive.

Here is one guys experience with bloods

This is my first post on this thread. Given there is very little information on ostarine available, I'll post my experiences and my post cycle information to add to the growing body of info on this new class of drug.

Ok. To start with I have 99% pure powder ostarine in gelatin capsules. I commenced on 6mg mane for 4 weeks, followed by 9mg mane for 12 weeks.

In regards to the positive effects. I definitely noticed increased strength, especially lower body, improved endurance and markedly improved recovery time, allowing me to ride and go to the gym more frequently. I also had a noticeable increase in lean muscle mass, with a loss of body fat.

The side effects I noted were dry mouth, very occassional hot flushes, a decrease in acne, slight decreased libido, increased appetite and increased fatigue. Towards the last few weeks of the cycle I noticed my testes felt slightly softer.

I unfortunately did not get any pre-cycle bloods done, although on the same token I didn't see the need as I've never touched AAS or any substance that may suppress the HPTA axis.

My post-cycle bloods taken late evening (NB. There is always a slight dip in testosterone levels at this time) 3 days post ceasing ostarine are shown below.

Serum GH 8.4mU/L (0.2-20.0)
Serum IGF-1 23.1nmol/L (15-43)
Serum Prolactin 305mU/L (53-360)
Serum LH 4.0 (0.8-7.6)
Serum FSH 2.4 (0.7-11)
Serum B-Estradiol 80pmol/L (<206)
Serum Testo: 3.6nmol/L (8.5-55)

Interpretation of these results indicate marked secondary hypogonadism. Although I did not have baseline bloods, I'll be repeating them in probably a fortnights time. I hope things have largely resolved my then. It's been 1.5wks since I ceased the ostarine, and my testes have definitely returned to pre-ostarine size and texture, and hair growth on my legs, face has started speeding up again.

My initial impression of ostarine. Given it is a propionamide SARM. With higher doses for prolonged periods (>6wks) it most definitely will have some suppressive effects on the HPTA axis. It must be remembered that in the Phase II and III studies 3mg was the maximum dose used for 12 weeks, and this was in elderly males with cancer cachexia and post-menopausal women. Both groups would have significantly lower testosterone levels than a 28 year old male such as myself. Obviously there will be marked individual variation, hence why the drug has not finished it's rigorous testing required for approval. I'm also aware that for a lot of bodybuilders this suppression probably is nowhere near that achieved with high doses of AAS.

I will use ostarine again, but only for short cycles 4-6 weeks and I'll be using IGF-1 at the same time, and will probably get interim blood results, and if required I'll use a bit of HCG during the cycle as well. I'll report back with my followup results early into the new year.

I couple have sworn i've seen ostatine bloods on cycle, with test levels down the shitter.

If this is not the case i would love to use it PCT along side some DAC

What they said. Ostarine doesn't suppress.

I would not use it in PCT as if it is even just mildly suppressive it will just delay your recovery.

I don't have bloods to show, but ostarine is at least slightly suppressive. I wouldn't compare it to any AAS in this regard, night and day difference, but it has an effect on the HPTA.

I have used it in PCT and recovered fine, but it could have been delayed a bit by the suppression from the osta, however I lost little in terms of gains.

Ostarine is suppressive but that is based on dosage.

If anyone tells you it is NOT..they either have never tried it or didn't test their blood after.

All the reviews I've seen have shown it suppressive between 25-50mgs....and not just "I feel fine! But no, i didn't get my bloodwork." Go look for everyones bloodwork results...it is suppressive. I

don't know what dose you plan on running though.

I was thinking between 10-25mg. I am shooting for the lowest effective dose for muscle retention and that won't aggregate gyno. I have had good results using it at 20-25mg, but have not tried anything lower.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear