over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ostarine,IGF-DES and GHRP_6 stack

sundance

Registered
I have been thinking about doing a Ostarine,IGF-DES and GHRP-6 stack and possibly CJC-1295 W/0 DAC
Here are dosages I have thinking about starting out with ;

Ostarine-25 mg ED
GHRP-6 100mcg 3 x day ED
IGF-DES 100mcg ED
Possibly not sure CJC-1295 W/O DAC
I have not saw very many if any sarm and peptide stacks on here .I have saw a few Ostarine and S-4 stacks and few GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 W/O DAC stacks else were .

I am not sure whether to start out with the above dose or double those doses for a good blast cycle .I had a bad accident a few months back and injured my left shoulder,lower middle back,lower right back,about 6" below my groin on bother inner thigh muscles and my inner right knee .I got sick not long after that and have just started to get a little better .Most of the pain is gone except some in my right shoulder and lower middle back .I am taking mild pain meds for that .

I lost quite a bit of weight and strength .I went from 168 to 134 lbs at 5'7" .I have went back down to 134 3 times from 139 and was up to 148 last Monday .Was down to 141 this Monday but weigh 144 today .My bf was about 11.5 % before and is about 14.7 % now .

I am very behind all my work around my house inside and out .It is full time job in the summer just doing the maintenance and repair work on my property and house .I own a 5700 sq.ft geodesic dome home on about 5 acres on the side of the mountain .Which about 25% is wooded .It usually takes me 5 or 6 days to cut my grass when I start cutting it in the spring by the end of summer after I have got myself in better shape it usually takes me half that time .I have to cut it all with a weedeater right now .I have a 46" wide riding mower but the starter went out on it about 3 years ago .I never bought another but wish I had .I thought all that grass cutting would give me a lot of cardio exercise .

I need to work on my roof and I am not strong enough to put a 16" ft ladder up on the side of my house to get on my roof .I have tons of other work to catch up on too .Would elaborate on that but do not want to take up too much time for people who might read this and give me some advice .
I am embarrassed to say it but my arms are down to 12" from around 14 5/8 to 15 3/8 usually around 158 to 165 .

I am 61 and started doing AAS at 56 on a all oral cycle of winny and Dbol.I have ran cjc anf ghrp-6 once and have did ghrp-6 twice with my AAS .Part of my weight loss is I quit AAS back in mid-April .I was taking Test Prop and ghrp-6 .I had quite a bit of scar tissue to the point were I could hardly pin in my right delt,bicep and tricep and only in a few places on my left upper arm .I could still pin in my glutes but have never been able to pin in my quads without getting severe pain..

I am not taking any supps right now but will buy some weight gainer .I had got sick last November and December and had went down to 109 .I started drinking ON Pro complex Gainer and got my weight up to 168 like I said earlier .I was taking 200mg of Test Prop .100 mcg 3x daily of CJC-1293 and GHRP-6 up until a few months back .I ran out of the CJC and would pin 300 to 400 mcg in the mornings right before I ran out of it .I would usually do about the same in the afternoon too.

I want to get some quick strength and weight gains and not worry too much about the bf % .I think a lot of my muscle will come back with muscle memory .I commented today in another thread about maybe trying Folli and DES together .I do not think I can afford to buy the Folli ,peptides and Osta when I get my next pension and disability check around the 1st of next month .

I think I will go with Ergopep for the peptides and a source that advertises on another forum I belong to .They recently upped their dose per ml to 50mg per ml and lowered their prices to were I can afford to buy a couple of bottles .One 15 ml bottle for $50 and 2 for $85 .About the best deal I have found so far .I had a unforeseen financial expense come up so I do think I can afford the Folli this month .I may be only able to but the Osta ,DES and GHRP .I want to make sure I have enough money to buy a few Supps .I have found that my gear works better with some Supps that seem to make difference with my overall gains and health .

Your doses are fine. Ostarine imo is very under rated and 25 ed gives very good results

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about all of this bro. Just hold off on the Folli for now as you an always get some later when the money situation is better. DOn't over extend yourself.

Along with what Sammy said about Osta, I would just throw some GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 w/o DAC.

These two can be had from Ergo at a very affordable price. Then just put the rest of your efforts into getting your calories up. Like you said...muscle memory will do a lot as well.

Good Luck!

Thanks guys .I will probably go with you guys suggestions ,25mg ED of the osta will be cheaper and what most everyone is using it at .I can always run for it 30 days and up it if I see I need too
The suggestion for just the CJC and GHRP and the Osta sounds good and is what I originally planned .I have wanting to wait until I have healed from latest accident and recovered from my recent sickness too .I wanted to try to see just how much I could gain back natural .
I still want to try the DES tho. I guess I have to realize I am not as young as I used to be and will not get the same results you younger guys do .Since I am older it may be not a good ideal to use high doses and to keep my gear at a minimum not just because of my financial status but to keep my health intact with a minimum of side effects .

Last edited:
Thanks guys .I will probably go with you guys suggestions ,25mg ED of the osta will be cheaper and what most everyone is using it at .I can always run for it 30 days and up it if I see I need too
The suggestion for just the CJC and GHRP and the Osta sounds good and is what I originally planned .I have wanting to wait until I have healed from latest accident and recovered from my recent sickness too .I wanted to try to see just how much I could gain back natural . I still want to try the DES tho. I guess I have to realize I am not as young as I used to be and will not get the same results you younger guys do .Since I am older it may be not a good ideal to use high doses and to keep my gear at a minimum not just because of my financial status but to keep my health intact with a minimum of side effects .

Exactly. See how far you can go with as few compounds as you can. You can always add something into the mix later.

Thanks for the help

Osta-gain is top quality Ostarine, you get what you pay for. We won't cut corners or sacrifice the quality of our product.

Thanks ,I have to remember to support our board sponsors

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke