over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ostarine(MK-2866) or Impamorelin

**broken link removed**

Well I wonder if this guy is doing the S4 packaged as Ostarine, cause when I did the S4 that stuff killed my sex drive, it worked good as far as keeping mass but the sides were terrible. I am on 5th week of osta-gain and no shut down , increase muscle tone and great sex drive. And the guy on the thread is using 50 mgs a day, I'm using 25 mgs daily, so maybe that might be too much, although I think if I do 50 mgs of osta I will feel even better. God bless you. Minister.

Please clarify here........in another thread you just said that you were on Follistatin and Myo pro peptide.........are you on all of these together?

Yes Phil I tried the Follistatin-myo combo after being on osta-gain for a couple of weeks cause in 2 weeks on osta-gain I was very happy with results, so I thought that adding those 2 would give me even better gains while off cycle , but if you follow my posts on the follistatin thread you will see that I had to stop the Folli-Myo stack after a couple of weeks cause of side effects , so I stopped it and after 5 or 6 days off I felt way better, and a couple of days ago I started to do a little Follistatin by itself , and so far so good. So right now I am off all gear been off for nearly 6 weeks after a 6 week cycle and feel great, no mass loss , no libido crash, no strength loss. Right now I am running osta-gain, Humanofort, Frag-176 and little bit of folli. By the way Phil, Is humanofort back in Stock? God bless you friend. Minister.

**broken link removed**

This user even admits he has no experience with steroids and would have no idea what being shut down really is...I guarantee hes on s4 at that high of a dose..Also this is one more reason you should trust your source, Osta-gain is real my friends and we have it available..

Last edited:
Yes

Yes Phil I tried the Follistatin-myo combo after being on osta-gain for a couple of weeks cause in 2 weeks on osta-gain I was very happy with results, so I thought that adding those 2 would give me even better gains while off cycle , but if you follow my posts on the follistatin thread you will see that I had to stop the Folli-Myo stack after a couple of weeks cause of side effects , so I stopped it and after 5 or 6 days off I felt way better, and a couple of days ago I started to do a little Follistatin by itself , and so far so good. So right now I am off all gear been off for nearly 6 weeks after a 6 week cycle and feel great, no mass loss , no libido crash, no strength loss. Right now I am running osta-gain, Humanofort, Frag-176 and little bit of folli. By the way Phil, Is humanofort back in Stock? God bless you friend. Minister.

Humanofort is back in stock.....just let me know

Ostarine/Osta-gain

I'm thinking of using this product after I'm done with my PCT and blood work
(about 6-8 weeks)
Questions:
1)How many mgs would I use? daily?
2)What would be the best "simple" combo to use with it? GH? IGF?
*I don't want to do any complicated stack where I need to pin 3-4x/day
3)For how long do I cycle?
4)Any OTC supps that I will need to take? not take?

Any help/advice greatly appreciated

I'm thinking of using this product after I'm done with my PCT and blood work
(about 6-8 weeks)
Questions:
1)How many mgs would I use? daily?
2)What would be the best "simple" combo to use with it? GH? IGF?
*I don't want to do any complicated stack where I need to pin 3-4x/day
3)For how long do I cycle?
4)Any OTC supps that I will need to take? not take?

Any help/advice greatly appreciated

Osta-gain has a 24hr half life. For research purposes only.

Last edited:
Osta-gain is orally available and has a 24hr half life. You only have to take Osta-gain once a day. Zero pinning. Most users taking Osta-gain are getting great results with regards to strength increase, rise in libido, and change in body comp. i.e. fat loss/muscle gain. Users taking 25mg a day are often surprised at the ability Osta-gain has to lean them up while eating in excess of their daily maintence.

Hey Prez - wld you advise pulsing (which IMO has worked best for me when using orals) the Osta say 30-60 mins prior to working out or does that not matter so much with the 24hr half life?

Humanofort is back in stock.....just let me know

Well, I pre-ordered 4 bottles, back in January, so I was wondering cause You said back then it was suppose to be in the 4th of this month. I got order #, Should I PM you the #? Just let me know, Blessings friend. Minister.

Most users taking Osta-gain are getting great results with regards to strength increase, rise in libido, and change in body comp. i.e. fat loss/muscle gain.

how can ostarine increase libido, but at the same time have no chance of shutting you down?

its is likely ostarine messes up estrogen levels and therefore sux:

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
anybody tried d-aspartic acid to raise test?

how did it go?

Osta-gain is orally available and has a 24hr half life. You only have to take Osta-gain once a day. Zero pinning. Most users taking Osta-gain are getting great results with regards to strength increase, rise in libido, and change in body comp. i.e. fat loss/muscle gain. Users taking 25mg a day are often surprised at the ability Osta-gain has to lean them up while eating in excess of their daily maintence.

Anybody running GH/IGF-Lr3 with this? Cycles of 6-8 wks ok?

its is likely ostarine messes up estrogen levels and therefore sux:

**broken link removed**

Based on that fail of a thread, I think your statement may be unwarranted/baseless.

I shit you not...

how did it go?

TPs MG super test booster worked so well for me that I bought 2 more bottles and will be using them this summer, was the best pct I ever did and just gave me more energy and just felt better on it than anything else I've ever tried and Ive been trying stuff and in this game for over 15 years now. It increased my strength enough to notice too.

how did it go?

I take d-aspartic acid from time to time, it works good , but I found that you have to take about 6000 mgs a day to feel the effect of it, but it works. But I have been on osta-gain for 5 weeks, and that is the real deal friend, I know you posted some research and I haven,t read it but I am posting my own experience with it, never before has anything worked like this for me on my off cycle. God bless you. MInister.

Anybody running GH/IGF-Lr3 with this? Cycles of 6-8 wks ok?

I'm running the osta with HGH frag 176, Humanofort and a little Follistatin, and it works great. Just about done with PCT, and I don't know if I should run osta-gain with my next cycle or use it strictly on PCT, I bet you it would work great as an addition to a cycle. Any thoughts on that? Blessings. Minister.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131