YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ostarine - mk-2866..question/confusion..

pumpkinhead

Registered
Ok based on my understanding, Ostarine or mk-2866 is showing promising results for muscle wasting disease and bodybuilders have jumped on the boat because is purly anabolic WITHOUT conversion to dht and selectively binds to receptors....

my problem/question... you would think this would be great news for female bodybuilders, a sarm that is purely anabolic with no dht or androgenic effects.... HOWEVER most women use Proviron in their contest prep, a DHT derivative, to contorl estrogen for hardness.... If they were to combine mk-2866 with proviron..since mk-2866 is selectivly binding to the receptors, the same receptors proviron binds to, wouldn't this block the proviron binding to thoose same receptors since proviron is in essence dht, making it in a sense useless for cutting.

I guess in short, theory would dictate they cancel each other out since proviron is DHT and mk-2866 is (in a sense) a DHT blocker...so one could not stack mk-2866 with proviron...making mk-2866 only good for pct. or am i way off track here.

You have alot of receptors. I think stacking them would be fine. If this was the case Proviron would blocl alot of drugs actions and it doesnt.

You have alot of receptors. I think stacking them would be fine. If this was the case Proviron would blocl alot of drugs actions and it doesnt.

very true, but this sarms purpose is to prevent dht conversion. thats like telling someone , taking arimidex, wont stop conversion to estrogen because you have alot of receptors

Ok based on my understanding, Ostarine or mk-2866 is showing promising results for muscle wasting disease and bodybuilders have jumped on the boat because is purly anabolic WITHOUT conversion to dht and selectively binds to receptors....

my problem/question... you would think this would be great news for female bodybuilders, a sarm that is purely anabolic with no dht or androgenic effects.... HOWEVER most women use Proviron in their contest prep, a DHT derivative, to contorl estrogen for hardness.... If they were to combine mk-2866 with proviron..since mk-2866 is selectivly binding to the receptors, the same receptors proviron binds to, wouldn't this block the proviron binding to thoose same receptors since proviron is in essence dht, making it in a sense useless for cutting.

I guess in short, theory would dictate they cancel each other out since proviron is DHT and mk-2866 is (in a sense) a DHT blocker...so one could not stack mk-2866 with proviron...making mk-2866 only good for pct. or am i way off track here.

Women also use Nolvadex in there contest prep and its more effective than arimidex for them. Nolvadex is a SERM, selective estrogen receptor modulator. Men have better results using an AI like anastrozole (armomatase inhibitor) to control estrogen during contest prep or cutting phases. Ostarine is a selective androgen receptor modulator. Women can benefit from the anabolic characteristics or Ostarine, without the chance of virilization. SARMs and ostarine even though they stimulate the androgen receptors they do not lessen the effects of dht. We do not recommend you use Ostarine as a dht blocker, dht will be active in tissues other than skeletal muscle i.e. prostate, scalp etc. Male and female physiology is very different however both can benefit from Ostarine. Due to the nature of MK-2866/Ostarine and novelty of the compound, the legitamacy of some products on the market is questionable. Make sure you have a reliable source.

yes i agree thos classic AAS that are AR based and non-AR based (due to findings that some or alot of orals do not bind to AR strongly but you still grow)

so Osta can be used on top of AAS since the actions will be different, people still notice DHT based AAS which are AR based actions and still grow so i doubt things will goto waste.

i am thinking about using Osta pre workout instead of orals

24 hours, wow,,,,i need to read up on this, forgot about SARM after S4 letdown,,,,i know this is much better though.

sounds great, thank you for the confirmation.

I won't even bother with SARMs.

Just a waste of money.
Just take 20mg-30mcg Dbol & u get 5x the results for 1/10 the price.

ahhah i hear on that thought process too bro

gotta try new things while you have it aavilable, tahts all im saying.

ahhah i hear on that thought process too bro

gotta try new things while you have it aavilable, tahts all im saying.

I'm just being honest.
Anyone who tries SARM can tell u that if felt like being of 20-30mcg Dbol only.

20mcg will not give u any sides nor bloat.
Just a nice pump & real anabolic.

Just save your money & take 20mcg good old American Dbol.

I'm just being honest.
Anyone who tries SARM can tell u that if felt like being of 20-30mcg Dbol only.

20mcg will not give u any sides nor bloat.
Just a nice pump & real anabolic.

Just save your money & take 20mcg good old American Dbol.

You mean mg correct? Also one should take into account the effects of these compounds on blood work. Staying on 20mg dbol has other effects lipids and liver counts.

You mean mg correct? Also one should take into account the effects of these compounds on blood work. Staying on 20mg dbol has other effects lipids and liver counts.

He is not comparing apples to apples my friend..

Last edited:
I agree also pct not needed, blood work not needed and no side affects and you can stay on year round,,, can you stay on steroids with no risks year round?.. He is not comparing apples to apples my friend..

They almost have an inverse relationship, on the one hand you have oral AAS. They can really pack on the weight very quickly, shut you down and have other sides lipids and liver value related. Then you have mk-2866, slow steady gains, no real shutdown and blood tests that come back pretty clean. They both have advantages and disadvantages. To compare them is not all that practical.

No one is saying you can throw out your drol and dbol because you have ostarine. They both have their respective uses.

They almost have an inverse relationship, on the one hand you have oral AAS. They can really pack on the weight very quickly, shut you down and have other sides lipids and liver value related. Then you have mk-2866, slow steady gains, no real shutdown and blood tests that come back pretty clean. They both have advantages and disadvantages. To compare them is not all that practical.

No one is saying you can throw out your drol and dbol because you have ostarine. They both have their respective uses.

Exactly my friend and that is one more reason Ostarine is great for bridging, PCT and for people that don't want to touch AAS or needles....

Last edited:
ostarine

Some people, such as patrick arnold, believe that ostarine will shut you down like steroids do if you take them at bodybuilder doses.

maybe he never tried it though?

does anyone have any experience with ostarine, that causes them to believe otherwise?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
i was under the impression that it is suppressive,can anyone speak on it from your usage.

i was under the impression that it is suppressive,can anyone speak on it from your usage.

I know that you may be concerned that with supraphysiological dosages being used as compared to the phase II clinical study that was done by Merck and Gtx that the Hypothalamic pituitary gonadal axis could be affected. However anecdotal evidence on other boards and even members on this board have experience using Mk-2866 w/o any evidence of supression. The subjects in the clinic trials used a dosage of 3mgs w/o any HPTA supression or elevation of liver enzymes.

hi

how does osta-gain compare with chemx and uniquemicals for quality and purity of ostarine?

also, some people, such as patrick arnold, believe that ostarine will shut you down like steroids do if you take them at bodybuilder doses.

maybe he never tried it though?

does anyone have any experience with ostarine, that causes them to believe otherwise?

thanks

Many of you may have tried Ostarine from other sources, we stand behind the quality our product and our customer service. If you have tried Ostarine, or other SARMS/ S-4, I urge you to try Osta-gain. You will not be disappointed.

If you're unfamiliar with Ostarine/MK-2866, it works great as a stand alone product. Many have been experimenting with Ostarine in their studies regimen with great results. As more people are able to try this I'm certain that it will be a necessity for all research.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner