over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ostarine/mk-2866

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
this stuff looks pretty good for a between androgen use. so say your off foa a month then add the ostra, it seems like this would stop most of the muscle loss post cycle.

what have you guys experienced with this stuff?

There are some good logs out there just search osta-gain

What I had hoped for in a SARM is what we have in a SERM but for androgens.

By that I mean, I was hoping that these SARMS would activate androgen receptors selectively - ideally blocking the androgen receptor involved in negative feedback (HPTA) but leaving AR's in muscle tissue free to be agonized.

From what i understand, Ostarine does not do this. It simply works as an anabolic, and a reasonable one at that, but it does not prevent shut down. It may not cause much shutdown but does not prevent it.

If it did do this then we'd all be foolish not to run it - we could run gear indefinitely and whenever we came off our hormones would have been pumping all along so no downtime whatsoever!

lucian - i have a log on my osta-gain research on this forum....http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-rocks-research-osta-gain-osta-folli-des.html

from an articel in my first post...

"These results are exciting," said William J. Evans, Ph.D., Professor of Geriatrics, Physiology, and Nutrition at the Donald W. Reynolds Institute of Aging of the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. "Not only was there a change in lean body mass in the clinically significant range, but a significant change in functional performance was also seen. A clear anabolic effect with little to no unwanted androgenic effect was demonstrated, which should be the hallmark of a SARM."

while that quote does little to refute exactly what disco has written i personally love this shit bro. I will be ordering more soon and as written in my log will be increasing the dosages. I honestly think if you gave it a try you would like it as well bro.

Rock

What I had hoped for in a SARM is what we have in a SERM but for androgens.

By that I mean, I was hoping that these SARMS would activate androgen receptors selectively - ideally blocking the androgen receptor involved in negative feedback (HPTA) but leaving AR's in muscle tissue free to be agonized.

From what i understand, Ostarine does not do this. It simply works as an anabolic, and a reasonable one at that, but it does not prevent shut down. It may not cause much shutdown but does not prevent it.

If it did do this then we'd all be foolish not to run it - we could run gear indefinitely and whenever we came off our hormones would have been pumping all along so no downtime whatsoever!

How are you brother? Well, I have used osta-gain in last 2 PCTs and let me tell you, it did improve the recovery process, I ran blood work after using osta for 4 weeks post cycle and the readings were all within range, which means that it did not shut me down, it actually helped me make some extra gains . I am not exaggerating or over stating the results, I truly believe this product is a great addition to any PCT. I also did it on cycle with Sust and Masteron and it also worked great on cycle. Now I'm running it with HGH frag and Follistatin and getting great results. I have a log that I ran for 4 weeks with a few pictures, I am bringing it back to post some pics of this combo I am running. God bless you bro. Minister.

this stuff looks pretty good for a between androgen use. so say your off foa a month then add the ostra, it seems like this would stop most of the muscle loss post cycle.

what have you guys experienced with this stuff?

How are you Lucian? This stuff is great for bridging, I have had great results using it. What I did last time was , I did short esters for the last 3 weeks of cycle, that allowed me to jump on osta-gain 2 days after last shot, I ran osta for 6 weeks post cycle , then went for blood work and all readings were within normal range, it didn't affect liver values or lipid count, it's going to be a part of my PCT from now on, and I will include it in cycles for extra anabolic effects. God bless you. Minister.

Last edited:
I took 15mg per day for 7 weeks and had blood work done not too long after. I am not aware of anything else I was taking that stressed my liver and my liver values were moderately elevated. Anyone else check their liver values after taking this stuff?

I took 15mg per day for 7 weeks and had blood work done not too long after. I am not aware of anything else I was taking that stressed my liver and my liver values were moderately elevated. Anyone else check their liver values after taking this stuff?

Source?

What else were you taking?

Do you take any liver aids? I do year round especially when taking anything oral. I will do blood work in about a month and will post results, but I expect the same results as far as liver values, by then I will be on osta-gain for close to 8 weeks. God bless you,

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws