over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ostarine or mk-677?

katon

Registered
I was out of real consistent heavy training for roughly a year. I've eased into training again and have decided to try SARMs as a aid before I venture back to A AS.
I'm currently running Lgd-4033 at 10mgs a day and was thinking of adding either one or the other to compliment the LGD. I'm leaning out but looking for some lean muscle and some strength gains. Also will be adding Cardine for cardio endurance.

Thanks for the reply Rambo! I know they aren't in the same family or class. I guess I should have added in my goals of sparing muscle while I increase cardio. I'm not a bodybuilder but a multi sport athlete. I was thinking the MK677 because of the fullness,sleep benefits and to help in conjunction with the lgd hold onto muscle along with the usual benefits of the gh product. Don't like how I retain so much water,the lethargy and appetite increase but like the increase in joint sonvial fluid. I was thinking Ostarine to aid in leaning out and adding some strength in conjunction with the lgd. Any other ideas from anyone? These Sarm cycles are to help me bounce back and prepare for some A AS cycles in winter. I was off everything for over a year

MK677 is always going to be a good addition because it increases gh/igf. So it would benefit you well from a recovery standpoint and help hold onto mass. Problem for me with MK677 is I will eat an elephant and still be hungry! It just increases my hunger too much, which is great for bulks but not soo much when I am trying to stay lean.

The ostarine and lgd activate the same receptors as AAS, so think of them as mild AAS. They will of course give the same benefits of AAS just to a much lesser degree. Ostarine is weaker then lgd but it has virtually no sides.

Thanks Rambo! I am going to add in mk677 at 12.5 instead of 25 a day. Hunger and bloat are to much for me while trying to maintain a strict diet. I was wondering if the ostarine would even be worth it because of the 10mg of lgd a day. Would it be worth the add to stack with lgd or is it just overkill because the lgd is stronger. In other words is stacking two similar ssarms the way we stack was or just go with Cardine, lgd and mk677? Again goals, leaning out, preserving muscle and maybe some nice pumps and moderate strength gains. I know was yield the results I'm after but I'm heading into it after my lay off. Thanks again

Yes I always suggest start MK677 lower so that is a good call going with 12.5mg. I'd go lgd, mk677, and GW. Like you said you are already covering the androgen receptor with lgd, if you have extra funds adding the ostarine would only help.

Just started running all 3 at the moment.

10mg LGD
25mg Osta
25mg MK
150mg test

Basically an enhanced cruise for 8 or so weeks and then will check bloodwork.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What so you think of adding s-4 instead of ostarine? I've never used it but heard it's effects likened to that of winstrol (but without the drying out of joints) and it seems to excel in the fat burning dept more than its counterparts.

Thanks Rambo! I am going to add in mk677 at 12.5 instead of 25 a day. Hunger and bloat are to much for me while trying to maintain a strict diet. I was wondering if the ostarine would even be worth it because of the 10mg of lgd a day. Would it be worth the add to stack with lgd or is it just overkill because the lgd is stronger. In other words is stacking two similar ssarms the way we stack was or just go with Cardine, lgd and mk677? Again goals, leaning out, preserving muscle and maybe some nice pumps and moderate strength gains. I know was yield the results I'm after but I'm heading into it after my lay off. Thanks again

I went the other way with this. I was off for a good while and bridged with SARMs. Started with Ostarine at 40 mg/d and added 10 mg/d of LGD. It was like adding a little punch to the protocol. It definitely made a difference. 40 mg of Ostarine is like a low dose oral that maintains some mass from a cycle.

For whatever reason my joints felt great on it. I have had a lot of knee surgeries and have L5/S1 degeneration and the Ostarine seemed t make most of that go away. I was running stairs on it without pain and all the swelling went away. Just an aside.

I tried running the Ostarine with 25 mg/d of Clomid to get some recovery but my dads didn't really fill in until I bumped it to 50 mg/d. I try to use as little of it as possible b/c of eye effects. Nolva didn't work the same.

My feeling is that SARMs can be a decent way to bridge or for use after a really long time off in guys that can recover. They give some leaning. Osta has virtually no side effects at 40 mg/d and hold muscle and helps leaning effects. Apparently, you can restore some testes function when on it if Clomid is used at 50 mg/d. If your already making a good normal amount of test you can probably get away with using a warm for 6 weeks and then a 2 week PCT with a low dose of Clomid. You might even snap back without any SERM.

I just did a Test/Primo/EQ cycle and not back on TRT with low dose replacement amount of GH. After a few more weeks I might add in some Ostarine to see how it does in a TRT background.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131