advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Osteo Bi Flex triple strength. Boswellia Serrata? Hydrolyzed Collagen? MSM?

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
So sometimes I train with a Physician's Assistant....he's about 6'2 270+ and in his mid 40s. Strong as hell and pretty well educated. For the last year or so he has told me several times about Osteo BiFlex triple strength for his joints and how he can't train without it. And for the last year, I have pretty much smiled and nodded my head thinking "oh sure". After all, my go-to's are fish oil, super cissus, and MSM. With my ongoing shoulder issues, I finally decided to look into this product and was pretty surprised! Boswellia Serrata, Hydrolyzed Collagen, and MSM......all seriously awesome compounds for joints. I am impressed. Does anyone use this and what do you think?

Glucosamine HCL 1500mg
Joint Shield 5-loxin Advanced 100mg
Boswellia serrata Extract (resin)
Chondroiton/MSM Complex 1,103mg
Chondroiton Sulfate
MSM
Collagen(hydrolyzed gelatin)
Boswellia serrata(resin)
Boron
Hyaluronic Acid

I use it and I love it! I use that and supper cissus to clear up my tendinitis in my elbows

I used it during last "strength" phase of my training and didnt seem to have any problem with my joints.

Newberry tried it myself but am currently running collagen from LBA. It seems to be helping after two weeks. Might have to look into this stuff as well. Joints can never be too pain free

So sometimes I train with a Physician's Assistant....he's about 6'2 270+ and in his mid 40s. Strong as hell and pretty well educated. For the last year or so he has told me several times about Osteo BiFlex triple strength for his joints and how he can't train without it. And for the last year, I have pretty much smiled and nodded my head thinking "oh sure". After all, my go-to's are fish oil, super cissus, and MSM. With my ongoing shoulder issues, I finally decided to look into this product and was pretty surprised! Boswellia Serrata, Hydrolyzed Collagen, and MSM......all seriously awesome compounds for joints. I am impressed. Does anyone use this and what do you think?

Glucosamine HCL 1500mg
Joint Shield 5-loxin Advanced 100mg
Boswellia serrata Extract (resin)
Chondroiton/MSM Complex 1,103mg
Chondroiton Sulfate
MSM
Collagen(hydrolyzed gelatin)
Boswellia serrata(resin)
Boron
Hyaluronic Acid

Truth be told I used to swear by all that shit. Took it all the time. Then stopped for
a while and take tons of fish oils etc and curcumin and never ever looked back.

I haven't touched a joint complex like that in ages and I've never been better. Also I think Glucosamine needs to be the sulfate form not HCL but I could be wrong.

Hyaluronic Acid is good stuff.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Truth be told I used to swear by all that shit. Took it all the time. Then stopped for

I haven't touched a joint complex like that in ages and I've never been better. Also I think Glucosamine needs to be the sulfate form not HCL but I could be wrong.

Im kind of in the same boat. Although the Multi i usually take has a solid joint formula in it.

Fuck glucosamine. I'm talking about the rest of the complex.

Have been taking it for over 10 years. Had a knee surgery video taped. Doc showed me where it was regrowing the cartridge in my knee. Encouraged me to keep taking it ! Once cartilage is gone it's not coming back. If its thin and frayed it can help

I know this thread is old but what is the consensus for what is best? Seems like boswellia and hyaluronic Acid are the only 2 from the list worth taking?

I know this thread is old but what is the consensus for what is best? Seems like boswellia and hyaluronic Acid are the only 2 from the list worth taking?

Yes, I too am interested to see more feedback with joint health also!

I was doing the Osteo-BiFlex..... switched to Syraplexs Collagen Type 2...haven't looked back since

I was doing the Osteo-BiFlex..... switched to Syraplexs Collagen Type 2...haven't looked back since
College type 2 from syraplex has worked wonders for my joints.

I have been taking the Triple Strength version of Osteo-Biflex for Years. And it works wonders!!

Last edited:
Is the triple strength osteo biflex the strongest joint formula out?

I've used Arthrolyze for years but the Osteo Bioflex looks intriguing.

For those using it already, are you using the recommended dose or more?

Also, I've been looking at adding the Great Lakes gelatin but my support supplement regimen is already out of hand.

I pose this very simple question to anyone who takes joint supplements thinking they will help with your cartilage.

Your articular weight bearing cartilage is avascular. How are any of those supplements actually going to get to somewhere to work if it is avascular??

I pose this very simple question to anyone who takes joint supplements thinking they will help with your cartilage.

Your articular weight bearing cartilage is avascular. How are any of those supplements actually going to get to somewhere to work if it is avascular??

Your opinions are some of the ones I respect most..
What do YOU DO for joint and tendon health?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwi212
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws