YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT --- a pic of my car (Remember Big A's Esprit?)

Ivan

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I remember Big A posting his car, so I thought I would post mine... This is a '71 Cougar XR-7 She is all mine and she is full of HP --- It's gotta 351 Cleveland Bored 40 over, CobraJet Tranny, Gearing at 410, (used to be 373) With a BW ShiftKit and Ratchet Shifter. Has Flowmaster 2 chamber exhaust system.. Edelbrock 4 barrel 625cfm carb, (used to be a 750 Holley) Edelbrock intake, and Hooker Headers.

She is fast (the body is heavy though) has a kick ass stereo and sounds mean as hell....

Big A your Lotus would smoke me, but I bet I could lay a better patch of rubber!!! LOL! :eek:)))

Last edited:
looks good bro, almost makes me want to restore my 68 shelby lol but i think I will wait until iam through college and do it right

Nice car looks GOOD>

I missed the pic of the Esprit.

Well I have pics of my car on my computer but none uploaded to the internet so I will post the next best thing, a picture of a car the same year and color.

Gives ya the general idea. :)

2000 Red RT/10

**broken link removed**

Nice wheels bro, reminds me of my old '89 Mustang, and my bro freefallers '69 mustang when I was in San Diego visiting. :cool:

Amazing for you to mention that - I was on the track on Tuesday, and I just got the pics back and there's some good photos of it next to some Diablos and I thought I was going to show off with them LOL
I'll scan the pics and put them up shortly.

Regarding your car - my best friend is OBSESSED with them and actually that is his next project. He just finished not long a go a '66 Mustang Convertible Pony - rebuild it from scratch - he got the frame and started working from there, using mainly new parts. Took him 2 years to do. Now he's selling it - go figure.

I know how that is to put everything into a car and then its not fun after its done, u sell it

Thanks everybody!

Big A, post those pics!
I liked the Viper page too BTW Crowler. It is so fun driving my Coug, the Hp throws me right into my seat. What I do is play some Zombie or AC/ DC REAL loud on my way to the gym, feeling the power and listening to her growl...

2 years ago I had it in a Classic Car parade called the Car D'Alene, (it was in a town called Coeur d'Alene) and I won the best sound award....

You see, I opened the headers up so the exhaust was coming directly out of the Ex. manifold --- SWEAR to God it sounded like an airplane (propeller type) it was so loud. It is still loud and burly enough to set off alarms on cars just by merely driving by!

muscle cars kick ass

that is a sweet pic
i used to have a 1969 buick skylark it just had a 350 but i remember once putting on a fresh set of bias ply tires i modified the headers to stick straight up(with the hood off) and i did the biggest burn out i had to stop cause the belts were peeling out, there were flames shouting out of the headers, fuck it was sweet. i am going to get a loan and buy a 1970 buick GS skylark with a 455(Chevelle body style)

I used to have a 1970 DODGE CHALLENGER RT...red with a 383 and hurst shifter. I remember my father took me for a ride when I was 16 and said this is going to be your car. Well, he rosted the tires in first, second, and third gear going down the on ramp to the freeway. I want a 69 CAMARO RS/SS BLACK...DREAMING

Re: Thanks everybody!

Ivan said:
Big A, post those pics!
I liked the Viper page too BTW Crowler. It is so fun driving my Coug, the Hp throws me right into my seat. What I do is play some Zombie or AC/ DC REAL loud on my way to the gym, feeling the power and listening to her growl...

2 years ago I had it in a Classic Car parade called the Car D'Alene, (it was in a town called Coeur d'Alene) and I won the best sound award....

You see, I opened the headers up so the exhaust was coming directly out of the Ex. manifold --- SWEAR to God it sounded like an airplane (propeller type) it was so loud. It is still loud and burly enough to set off alarms on cars just by merely driving by!

I bet your car sounds GREAT>

I have the stock exhaust still, so my car doesn't sound nearly as good as alot of cars out there.

OK, here they are. I dropped my scanner so now it's screwing up and the quality of the pics looks shit.

This one is racing around the track - that's a 90' right hand turner doing it at just over 100mph. The G-forces are phenomenal :D

Attachments

• track dec 2002 - 2.jpg
    track dec 2002 - 2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 260
This is next to a red Diablo. The Diablo looks a bit ruggedy as it end it up in the sand pit trying to keep up :D

Attachments

• track dec 2002 - 4a.jpg
    track dec 2002 - 4a.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 259
Here you have:

Black Esprit
Red Diablo VT
Gunmetal Diablo VT
Yellow Murcielago
Red Elise S2
Blue 3200GT

Attachments

• track dec 2002 - 6.jpg
    track dec 2002 - 6.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 257
That's a bad ass car bro........love the espirit!!!! Take care.

patk

Sweet

Nice IVAN that car would look nice in my Garage!

Re: Sweet

Fathead said:
Nice IVAN that car would look nice in my Garage!

Ha ha I bet! But here is a pic of the car of my dreams, it is the car I know would give Big A the run of his life; the McLaren F1

Attachments

• mclaren_gt.jpg
    mclaren_gt.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 253

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member